|This article is about a/an set of alternate worlds in Kamen Rider Decade.|
The characters of Kamen Rider Decade exist amongst various iterations of reality within the series referred to as an A.R. World (Another Rider's / Alternate Reality World). The Nine Worlds (9つの世界 Kokonotsu no Sekai) are the A.R. Worlds that are based on the previous entries of the Kamen Rider Series that have aired during the Heisei period of Japanese history. Each differs in some way from the series on which it was based. The New Worlds (新たな世界 Aratana Sekai) are the A.R. Worlds that are not based on a previous entry of the Kamen Rider Series from the Heisei period.
Originally, Tsukasa only knew that their destinations were nine A.R. Worlds to finish their journey. As the story progressed, they realized that their journey doesn't end at the ninth world, but further more towards new worlds, until Decade connects these worlds' stories through him. The A.R. worlds are alternate realities in Decade's point of view.
- World of Kuuga (native world of Yusuke Onodera)
- World of Kiva (native world of King Wataru and Kiva-la)
- World of Ryuki (native world of Shinji Tatsumi)
- World of Blade (native world of Kazuma Kendate)
- World of Faiz (native world of Takumi Ogami)
- World of Agito (native world of Shouichi Ashikawa)
- World of Den-O (main universe, originating home of the Kamen Riders, neighbors with World of Shinkenger)
- World of Kabuto (native world of Souji)
- World of Hibiki (native world of Master Asumu)
- World of Negatives (native world of the Dark Riders)
- World of Diend (native world of Daiki Kaito)
- World of Shinkenger (main universe, neighbors with World of Den-O)
- World of Black RX (native world of an alternate (RX) Kotaro Minami)
- World of Black (native world of an alternate (Black) Kotaro Minami)
- World of Amazon (native world of an alternate Daisuke Yamamoto)
- World of X-Rider (origin world of Dai-Shocker's Apollo Geist)
- World of Stronger (world where Kamen Rider Decade: World of Stronger takes place)
- World of the Rider War (the point of connection where the A.R. Worlds would merge, excluding World of Den-O and World of Shinkenger for being in the main universe's Earth)
- World of OOO (native world of an alternate Eiji Hino)
- World of Gaim (native world of the Armored Riders)
- World of G (native world of Goro)
- World of Natsumi (native world of Natsumi Hikari and the Hikari Studio)
- World of Decade (native world of Tsukasa Kadoya)
- World of Kamen Rider (native world of Ambassador Hell)
- World of Televi-Kun (world where Decade's Special Adventure DVD takes place)
- World of Net (world where Decade's Net Movies takes place)
- World of alternate Kamen Rider Skull
- World within the Magic Stone (referred to by Decade as the 'World of Wizard')
- World of the Sengoku Period (native world of Bujin Riders)
Worlds with no relation to Decade
- Game World - an alternate reality in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.
- World of Kyuranger (world where Uchu Sentai Kyuuranger takes place).
- World of Amazons (world where Kamen Rider Amazons takes place).
- World of Build - world where Kamen Rider Build takes place.
In the novel re-imagination of the Kamen Rider Decade TV series, Kamen Rider Decade: The World of Tsukasa Kadoya ~The Garden Inside the Lens~, the Nine Worlds are not alternate realities, but in fact the original worlds. The Hikari Studio group has already traveled to 6 different worlds when the novel begins, leaving only Den-O, Kuuga and Kabuto’s world unexplored.
Pages in category "A.R. Worlds"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.