|This article is about a/an television special in Kamen Rider Stronger.|
|All Together! Seven Kamen Riders!!|
|A special for Kamen Rider Stronger|
|Air date January 3, 1976|
|Order in Continuity|
Goodbye! The Glorious Seven Riders!
Immortal Kamen Rider Special
All Together! Seven Kamen Riders!! (集合!7人の仮面ライダー!! Zen'in Shūgō! Shichinin no Kamen Raidā!!) is a 45-minute TV special which aired a week after the finale of Kamen Rider Stronger. It unites the first seven Kamen Riders.
to be added
The special opens with Tachibana Tōbei taking some children to a Kamen Rider roadshow. Just as he's reminiscing about all the heroic modified humans he's lived alongside (Rider 1, Rider 2, V3, Riderman, X, Amazon, Stronger, and Tackle), the first seven Riders gradually show up to greet him in their human guises, unrecognised by the crowds. When it's revealed that the kaijin onstage are 'real', not actors, the Riders henshin to save the crowd and Rider actors, uniting their power to defeat the Delza Army's true leader, Great General Darkness (暗黒大将軍 Ankoku Daishōgun) in his hideout beneath the stadium.
|Kamen Rider 1||Takeshi Hongo|
|Kamen Rider 2||Hayato Ichimonji|
|Kamen Rider V3||Shiro Kazami|
|Kamen Rider X||Keisuke Jin|
|Kamen Rider Amazon||Daisuke Yamamoto|
|Kamen Rider Stronger||Shigeru Jo|
Appears in Clips
|Electro‑Wave Human Tackle||Yuriko Misaki|
- Tōbei Tachibana (立花 藤兵衛 Tachibana Tōbee): Akiji Kobayashi (小林 昭二 Kobayashi Akiji)
- Shigeru Jō (城 茂 Jō Shigeru): Shigeru Araki (荒木 茂 Araki Shigeru)
- Amazon (Daisuke Yamamato) (アマゾン (山本 大介) Amazon (Yamamoto Daisuke)): Tōru Okazaki (岡崎 徹 Okazaki Tōru)
- Keisuke Jin (神 敬介 Jin Keisuke): Ryo Hayami (速水 亮 Hayami Ryō)
- Joji Yuki (結城 丈二 Yūki Jōji): Takehisa Yamaguchi (山口 豪久 Yamaguchi Takehisa)
- Shiro Kazami (風見 志郎 Kazami Shirō): Hiroshi Miyauchi (宮内 洋 Miyauchi Hiroshi)
- Hayato Ichimonji (一文字 隼人 Ichimonji Hayato): Takeshi Sasaki (佐々木 剛 Sasaki Takeshi)
- Takeshi Hongo (本郷 猛 Hongō Takeshi): Hiroshi Fujioka (藤岡 弘 Fujioka Hiroshi)
- Great General Darkness (暗黒大将軍 Ankoku Dai Shōgun): Shinzō Hotta (堀田 真三 Hotta Shinzō)
- Children (子供たち Kodomo-tachi)： Toei Child Training Center (東映児童研修所 Tōei Jidō Kenshūsho), Japanese Child Theater Company (劇団日本児童 Gekidan Nihonjidō)
- Narrator (ナレーター Narētā): Shinji Nakae (中江 真司 Nakae Shinji)
to be added
- As was the case with only four episodes of Stronger prior, this special aired on TBS not accompanied by an episode of Himitsu Sentai Gorenger on NET on the same day, as Gorenger was on break for the New Year.
- This special marks the last physical appearance of Daisuke Yamamoto (Kamen Rider Amazon), as well as the last time he was played by his original actor, Tōru Okazaki. He only appears transformed in his appearances in New Kamen Rider, the Super-1 movie, the ZX special, Black RX episodes 41-47 and the various Heisei crossover movies.
- This is the last in the flesh appearance of Hiroshi Fujioka as Takeshi Hongo (Rider 1) in the Showa/Ishinomori Era. He would reprise the role vocally in the movie OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders, which was released on April 1, 2011 to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Kamen Rider Series. He would later return in the film Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai, his first physical on screen appearance in over 38 years.