|This article is about a/an actor in Kamen Rider Build.|
Atsuhiro Inukai (犬飼貴丈 Inukai Atsuhiro) is a Japanese actor who portrayed Sento Kiryu and Taro Satou in Kamen Rider Build. In the same series, he also portrayed Takumi Katsuragi, whose memories have resurfaced in Sento.
In 2012, he received the Grand Prix prize from the 25th Junon Super Boy contest.
He made his acting debut in 2014 and starred in a television drama called Ao no Umi ~ LONG SUMMER ~. The show had also stared Kamen Rider Kabuto actor Hidenori Tokuyama (Sou Yaguruma), Kamen Rider Gaim actor and comedian Itsuji Itao (Ren Aoi), and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid actor Hayato Onozuka (Kiriya Kujo).
In 2017, he was cast in the lead role of Kamen Rider Build.
- In the press conference held for Kamen Rider Build, Inukai mentioned that his favorite rider was Kamen Rider Kabuto and watched the series when he was in middle school.
- During his audition process for Kamen Rider Build, he applied for and received a motorcycle license. However since being cast, producers have prevented him from actually riding one while shooting due to safety concerns.
- Inukai has experience in shoot boxing, which he incorporated into some of Build's fighting styles.
- In one of the episodes of the Kamen Rider Build web series (which is seen on the TV Asahi website), Hiroki Iijima (Emu Hojo) has given Inukai the nickname, Inu-kun.
- According to his Instagram, Inukai is known for his love of anime and manga, including one where he showcases his entire manga collection at home.
- In 2014, he had originally auditioned for the role of Kamen Rider Drive, but eventually lost the role to Ryoma Takeuchi.
Atsuhiro Inukai Official Instagram