|"Wait, this Shift Car is not yet complete!" |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Bakusou Bike (爆走バイク Bakusō Baiku, lit. "Roaring Bike") is a racing video game being developed by Genm Corp., mentioned to be in development hell. It also served as the basis for the Bakusou Bike Rider Gashat.
Bakuou Bike is a racing game with no rules. Anything can be done to win. The boss is the rival racer Motors.
Bakusou Bike was one of the ten games created by Genm Corp. that is attributed to the rise of the Bugster virus. Sometime around 2013, coroner Kiriya Kujo was given the Bakusou Bike Gashat and the ability to become Kamen Rider Lazer in exchange for his silence about Zero Day. However, due to the unique nature of the Gashat giving him the Level 2 form of a motorcycle, Kiriya needed a partner to reach his full potential.
- Kamen Rider Lazer
- Level 1 (Ex-Aid Episodes 4, 5, "Tricks": Virtual Operations (Lazer), Ex-Aid 7, 8, 10, Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, Ex-Aid 11, 12)
- Level 2 (Ex-Aid Episode 4, "Tricks": Virtual Operations (Lazer), Ex-Aid 7, 8, 10, Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider)
Motors Bugster is a malicious Bugster who takes his likeness from the racer Motors, having been created from the data of Bakusou Bike.
Bakusou Bike Gashat
When activated, the Gashat reformats the battlefield into a Game Area, and spawns multiple trophies around the area. These trophies can be destroyed to obtain Energy Items. It is primarily used to transform into Kamen Rider Lazer Levels 1 and 2.
- Bakusou Critical Strike (爆走クリティカルストライク Bakusō Kuritikaru Sutoraiku, Roaring Critical Strike):
- Bakusou Bike is based off of various bike racing games: Excitebike, Road Rash, Motor Racer, MotoGP, etc.
- Bakusou Bike is stated to be a game where there are no rules. This is fitting as its user, Kiriya Kujo, is an exceptionally dirty player, even more so than the user of the Bang Bang Shooting Gashat, Taiga Hanaya.