|"I desire to be complete." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Bakusou Bike (爆走バイク Bakusō Baiku, lit. "Roaring Bike") is a racing video game being developed by Genm Corp., mentioned to be in development hell. It also served as the basis for the Bakusou Bike Rider Gashat. As the personal Gashat of Kiriya Kujo/Kamen Rider Lazer Turbo, it is by this name that Masamune Dan knows him.
Bakusou Bike is a racing game with no rules. Anything can be done to win. The boss is the rival racer Motors.
It was envisioned by Kuroto Dan by 2000. Bakusou Bike was one of the ten games created by Genm Corp. that is attributed to the rise of the Bugster virus. Sometime around 2013, coroner Kiriya Kujo was given the Bakusou Bike Gashat and the ability to become Kamen Rider Lazer in exchange for his silence about Zero Day. However, due to the unique nature of the Gashat giving him the Level 2 form of a motorcycle, Kiriya needed a partner to reach his full potential.
A second Bakusou Bike was in possession of the revived Kiriya Kujo, which transformed him to Lazer Turbo.
Chou Super Hero Taisen
Kamen Sentai Gorider
Manifestations of the Bakusou Bike and Giri Giri Chambara Gashats were present on Kiriya Kujo's person when his spirit resurged in a pocket dimension. Assuming Chambara Bike Gamer Level 3, Lazer defeated Shocker's Hiruchameleon in defense of Emu Hojo.
- Kamen Rider Lazer
- Level 1
- Normal (Ex-Aid Episodes 4, 5, "Tricks": Virtual Operations (Lazer), Ex-Aid 7, 8, 10, Heisei Generations, Ex-Aid 11, 12, "Tricks": Kamen Rider Lazer)
- Prototype (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Level 2 (Ex-Aid Episodes 4, "Tricks": Virtual Operations (Lazer), Ex-Aid 7, 8, 10, Heisei Generations, "Tricks": Kamen Rider Lazer)
- Level 1
- Kamen Rider Lazer Turbo
- Level 0 (Ex-Aid Episodes 34-37, True Ending)
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
Motors Bugster is a malicious Bugster who takes his likeness from the racer Motors, having been created from the data of Bakusou Bike.
Bakusou Bike Gashat
When activated, the Gashat reformats the battlefield into a Game Area, and spawns multiple trophies around the area. These trophies can be destroyed to obtain Energy Items. It is primarily used to transform into Kamen Rider Lazer Levels 1 and 2.
A second copy of the Gashat was given to the revived Kiriya by Masamune, allowing him to become Kamen Rider Lazer Turbo Level 0. Any differences between this and the original Gashat that allow him to take this form as opposed to his original forms have yet to be addressed.
Proto Bakusou Bike Gashat
- Bakusou Critical Strike (爆走クリティカルストライク Bakusō Kuritikaru Sutoraiku, Roaring Critical Strike):
- Bakusou Bike is based off of various bike racing games: Excitebike, Road Rash, Motor Racer, MotoGP, etc.
- Bakusou Bike's "in-development-hell" status foreshowed the fate of its main player, Kiriya Kujo, who was the first Doctor Rider to be killed.
- The Combi Fukkatsu version of Proto Bakusou Bike Gashat shows Mighty riding the motorcycle of Bakusou Bike's protagonist. As it features titular character of Mighty Action X (a platform game) participate in a race game, this is a tribute to Mario Kart series, the spinoff of Super Mario franchise.