|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Bang Bang Shooting (バンバンシューティング Ban Ban Shūtingu) is an action first person shooter video game being developed by Genm Corp., mentioned to be in development hell. It also served as the basis for the Bang Bang Shooting Rider Gashat.
Bang Bang Shooting is a first-person shooter. The target is the commander, Revol.
It was envisioned by Kuroto Dan in the year 2000. During the development of the game, Genm Corp. found severe bugs within the prototype Gashats. Those glitches combined with the bugs of the other 9 games, evolved into the Bugster virus. A prototype of the game was utilized to combat the Bugsters by Taiga Hanaya. But, after his lost against Graphite, Taiga left his Gamer Driver and his Gashat.
The actual game was put on hold until the bugs could be purged and the game could be fixed, something Genm Corp. are still having problems with. But, the Rider Gashat version was ready for use. Five years later, Taiga paid Genm Corp's CEO Kuroto Dan with a large pile of cash to obtain the completed Gashat and a Gamer Driver for his personal use.
After defeating Revol, Ride Player Nico was awarded with Bang Bang Shooting's Gashat Trophy.
- Kamen Rider Snipe
- Level 1
- Normal (Ex-Aid Episode 3, "Tricks": Virtual Operations (Snipe), Ex-Aid 4, 5, 8, 10, Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm (Legend Gamer Stage), Ex-Aid 11, 15, 16, 18)
- Prototype (Ex-Aid Episode 6 (flashback))
- Level 2
- Normal (Ex-Aid Episode 3, "Tricks": Virtual Operations (Snipe), Ex-Aid 4-8, 10, Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm (Legend Gamer Stage), 11, 12, 15-18, 20, 22, Chou Super Hero Taisen, Snipe: Episode ZERO)
- Prototype (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Level 1
Revol Bugster is a malicious Bugster who takes his likeness from Commander Revol, having been created from the data of Bang Bang Shooting.
Bang Bang Shooting Gashat
Proto Bang Bang Shooting Gashat
Used by Taiga Hanaya during Zero Day to become Kamen Rider Proto Snipe, fighting Graphite in Level 1. Like all Proto Gashats, they are harmful to its user. Taiga discarded this Gashat after his loss to Graphite and subsequent firing, and the Gashat returned to Kuroto Dan's possession. Like all Proto Gashats (save for Proto Mighty Action X), the Gashat's color is black and the printed image is colored black and white.
- Being FPS (First Person Shooting) game and had a target, Bang Bang Shooting is similar to Counter-Strike Online, where the player could took a mission to hunt a boss (in this case, a zombie)