|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
- "Bang Bang Simulations!"
- ―Activation announcement[src]
- "I ready for Battleship! (upbeat military styled music)"
- ―Looping standby announcement[src]
- "Gachon! Kimewaza! Gachan! Bang Bang Critical Fire! Mission Complete!"
- ―Gamer Driver Finisher announcement[src]
- "Kimewaza! Dual Gashat! Bang Bang Critical Fire! Mission Complete!"
- ―Finisher announcement with Gear Holder[src]
Bang Bang Simulations (バンバンシミュレーションズ Ban Ban Shimyurēshonzu) is a naval warfare simulation video game and a updated version of Bang Bang Shooting created by Kuroto Dan. It is one of the games serving as the basis for the Gashat Gear Dual β. As the most powerful Gashat of Taiga Hanaya/Kamen Rider Snipe, it is by this name that Masamune Dan addresses him.
It's a game where the player control battleships to destroy enemy fleets
Snipe assumed Simulation Gamer Level 50 during his fight with Genm and reclaimed his Bang Bang Shooting Gashat. He assumed it again during his fight with Para-DX and the two were equal in power because their forms are both Level 50.
Kamen Sentai Gorider
- Kamen Rider Snipe (Ex-Aid Episode 20-23, Kamen Sentai Gorider Episode 3, Ex-Aid 24, 26-29, 32, 35-37, 40, 41, True Ending)
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
- Action Gamer (Level UP Rider Series)
- Double Action Gamer (Level UP Rider Series)
- Kamen Rider Brave (Level UP Rider Series)
- Kamen Rider Genm
- Proto Action Gamer (Level UP Rider Series)
- Zombie Gamer (Level UP Rider Series)
- Kamen Rider Para-DX
- Puzzle Gamer (Level UP Rider Series)
- Fighter Gamer (Level UP Rider Series)
Gashat Gear Dual
He can also summon two small digital fighters to attack enemies.
- This game is based on various naval simulation games such as: Harpoon, Fleet Command & Naval Ops games plus the classical game Battleship.
- The primary inspiration for the game seems to be the popular browser game Kantai Collection; much like that game's "Fleet Girls", Snipe's primary weapons are naval guns mounted on pieces of armor resembling the hull of a battleship. Likewise, Snipe gaining an admiral's cap seems to be a nod to the fact that Kantai Collection refers to the player as "Admiral".