|"I need to collect more data to complete my research." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
to be added
Barcode Warrior Decade was developed as part of a series of Heisei Rider Gashats by Genm Corp.. As part of CEO Kuroto Dan's ambition to gather the power of the legends preceeding his own Kamen Riders, they contributed to the completion of his Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
A manifestation of Kamen Rider Decade (仮面ライダーディケイド Kamen Raidā Dikeido) appeared as part of a gathering of the first seventeen Heisei Riders which empowered Genm as he performed the Ganbarizing Critical Strike, defeating the three doctor Riders with one Rider Kick. Returning to his lair, Dan announced to Parado, who had taken the guise of Dr. Pac-Man, that everything was proceeding according to plan as his assembly of Gashats was completed.
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Kamen Rider Genm (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
Barcode Warrior Decade Gashat
to be added
- The Gashat's Level 2 jingle is a remix of Dangerous Zombie's Level X jingle.
- This may be a reference to both Decade and Dangerous Zombie being connected to the number "10" in one way or another.
- The Gashat's Level 3 jingle is a remix of Taddle Quest's Level 2 jingle.
- The Gashat's Level 3 announcement is a direct reference to Narutaki cursing Decade for the latter's actions.
- If one removes the "bar" in Barcode Warrior, it makes the words "Code Warrior". CodeWarrior is an integrated development environment software which was used for the Sony PS2, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo GameCube and the original Playstation.
- The Gashat's reference to "Barcode Warrior" also alludes to E-reader card games such as the Ganbaride arcade game series, which Decade started back in 2009. Most E-reader cards utilize a dot code or barcode imprint so scanners can read and input the data of each card.
- It also refers to a 1991 handheld game Barcode Battler, one of the earliest examples of a barcode E-reader game that was very popular in Japan.
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm