|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight.|
Cameron "Cam" is the original Ventaran Kamen Rider Thrust.
He and the other 11 Kamen Riders fought Xaviax's Mirror Monsters to protect Ventara. After Xaviax and Advent Master Eubulon disappeared following their fight, he and the other Riders were put into stasis sleep, each alternating a one-year awake shift to stand guard over Ventara. Adam (Kamen Rider Dragon Knight) "betrayed" the other Riders while they slept, leading a returned Xaviax into the base and venting most of the Riders, including Thrust.
Metalgelas is the armored humanoid rhinoceros monster that serves as Thrust's Advent Beast. Metalgelas later ends up under the control of the Earth Kamen Rider Thrust before being taken by the Earth Kamen Rider Strike. He is eventually returned to the original Thrust.
Thrust's Advent Deck
Thrust slots his cards in a compartment on his left shoulder called the Metal Visor.
- Attack Vent: Summons Metalgelas to attack his enemies directly.
- Strike Vent: Conjures a horn-like weapon.
- Confine Vent: Negates the last Advent Card slotted.
- Final Vent: Summons Metalgelas for Thrust's Final Vent. Metalgelas carries Thrust on his shoulders, his Strike Vent weapon equipped, as it pierces his enemies in a high-speed charging attack.
- Link Vent: When combined with the 12 other cards of this type, all thirteen Final Vents are combined into one massive Pulse. They were only used to destroy Xaviax.
- Brad Barrett - Earth Kamen Rider Thrust counterpart.
- Jun Shibaura - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Ryuki. See comparison page.