The Support Robots is the term given to the robot-like "gadget helpers" of certain Kamen Riders. They are usually used for reconnaisance, but can have a wider range of function depending upon the type. The first Support Robots appeared in the Heisei era Kamen Rider Hibiki. However, they have become a prominent part of the fan termed Neo-Heisei Riders.
- Disc Animals: The Disc Animals were the first Support Robots, despite being not robots at all, appearing in Kamen Rider Hibiki. The Disc Animals had two modes: disc and animal. They were activated or awakened through the use of the Riders' transformation devices. They were primarily used for reconnaissance, to search out the Makamou, but they also had limited combat abilities for assisting a Rider.
- Memory Gadgets: The Memory Gadgets are the Support Robots for the Kamen Riders of Kamen Rider W. The Memory Gadgets had two forms: Gadget and Animal. The Memory Gadgets functioned much like their form would suggest when in Gadget Mode, e.g. the Stag Phone is a communications device. However, they also had other abilities, e.g. the Spider Watch was also a grappling line. They transformed into their animal forms via Gidgi (Pseudo) Memories, which combined the abilities of the Gadget Mode with the abilities of the animal. The Memory Gadgets were used prominently as not only did they perform reconnaissance, but also in combat. By substituting a Gaia Memory in place of their usual Memory, the Memory Gadget would transform into its Animal Mode and launch a powerful attack. If that was not enough, the Memory Gadgets could combine with Kamen Rider W's weapons to enhance and alter the Rider's finishing moves.
- Candroids: The Candroids are the Support Robots appearing in Kamen Rider OOO. The Candroids switched from Can Mode to Animal Mode via their pull tabs, whereupon they would unfold and begin their mission. The Candroids would often work in teams, multiple copies of the same model working together to fulfill an objective. They would also work for whoever activated them, not simply the Kamen Riders, though they were the primary users. The Candroids were usually stored in Rider Vendors, transforming vending machines that stored large amounts of the Candroids for use by authorized agents. Their abilities ranged from reconnaissance to combat to various support duties.
- Foodroids: The Foodrois are the Support Robots of Kamen Rider Fourze. The Foodroids were small robots that were disguised as various food items. Their robot forms were powered by various Astro Switches, which not only transformed them into robot mode but also gave them their individual abilities. These same Astro Switches also armed Fourze with modules of similar abilities. They were primarily used for reconnaissance or support.
- PlaMonsters: The PlaMonsters are the Support Robots for the Kamen Riders of Kamen Rider Wizard. However, like the Disc Animals, they are not really robots, though they do resemble robots. They are usually referred to as familiars, the assistants of classical wizards. They are summoned through specific rings, which conjures them as pieces like a giant model. After they assemble into their true form, the rings are then placed into their bodies and act as batteries. Once their energy is depleted, the bodies disappear leaving only the ring until summoned again. They are frequently used for reconnaissance, but have been used for other purposes.