|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
It is released from the girlfriend of a musician who had been targeted by the previous Bugster after Kamen Rider Brave Level 1 defeated its Buster Union. It fights Brave and Ex-Aid until Graphite arrives, when it moves off to the side; it escapes with Graphite after Genm Sports Action Gamer Level 3 interferes.
It shows up later to target the musician again, summoning a group of Bugster Virus street dancers to join Graphite in facing the arriving Riders. When Brave relocates the battle to a forest with his Stage Select, the DoReMiFa Collabos is defeated by an Ice Mode Taddle Critical Finish, releasing the Gashat to be claimed by Brave.
Due to the influence of DoReMiFa Beat, it possess a rapper-like persona. Also, unlike the previous Collabos, it can speak human language to some degree, mostly DJ-like lines like "Yo" and "Hey". Still, it seems to have much less intellect than other Bugsters encountered before.
The Bugsters originate as the microscopic Bugster Virus (バグスターウイルス Bagusutā Uirusu), a result of humans being contaminated by the Bugster, thus developing the condition known as the Game Disease (ゲーム病 Gēmu-byō).
The Bugster Union (バグスターユニオン Bagusutā Yunion) is the monster form of a Bugster-infected patient when the virus first flares up. When a Bugster-infected patient experiences enough stress, the Bugster Viruses inside multiply rapidly and overtake the patient's body, forming a giant orange virus form around it; the Union's shape seems largely irrelevant to the Bugster's appearance. Bugster Unions can only be defeated by a Kamen Rider in Level 1; the reason why is unexplained, though it may be because other Levels are too strong and may injure the patient inside the Union.
The blank form Collabos Bugsters have when not infused with a Rider Gashat. This Bugster's Prime Body form was never seen onscreen.
- Bugster Virus summoning
- Like other Bugsters, it can summon a group of Bugster Viruses, this time costumed as street dancers in hoodies and jeans.
- Collabo Sounder (コラボサウンダー Korabo Saundā)
- Using the set of speakers strapped to its torso, it can release a stream of musical notes at its foes. Instead of being a straight-up attack, the targets have the chance to avoid it by moving like on a rhythm dance game to hit the notes in the proper order and manner; clearing with a Perfect will save them, failing with a Miss will cause them to take explosive damage. This attack can target multiple enemies at the same time.
Appearances: Ex-Aid Episode 6
Powers and Abilities
to be added
Behind the Scenes
to be added
- He is the only Collabos Bugster whose armament does not correspond to an actual Bugster from said game, in this case, Poppy Pipopapo, unless another DoReMiFa Beat Bugster featuring similar weapons has simply yet to be revealed.
- Poppy Pipopapo - Another Bugster from the data of the same game.