Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an set of final forms in Kamen Rider Decade.|
- "Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva! Final Kamen Ride: Decade!"
- ―Transformation announcement for Decade's Complete Form[src]
- "Hyper, Shining, Blaster, Armed, Survive, King, Rising, Emperor, Super Climax! Final Kamen Ride: Decade!"
- ―Transformation announcement for Decade's Strongest Complete Form[src]
- "G4, Ryuga, Orga, Glaive, Kabuki, Caucasus, Arc, Skull! Final Kamen Ride: Diend!"
- ―Transformation announcement for Diend's Complete Form[src]
Complete Form (コンプリートフォーム Konpurīto Fōmu) is the final form accessed via the K-Touch device first by Decade, and then Diend, utilizing the powers of a group of Kamen Riders (the Nine Heisei Riders in Decade's case and eight Movie Riders in Diend's).
Individual Complete Forms
- Height: 199cm
- Weight: 102kg
- Punching Power: 12t
- Kicking Power: 16t
- Maximum Jump Height: 50m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100m/4
- Decade's Complete Form is able to manipulate the power of other Riders' final forms, accessed through the K-Touch once he regains the powers of all of the Heisei Kamen Riders. Referred to as the "King of the Rider Worlds", he wears the Decade Complete Kamen Ride Card on his helmet, embedded in the Decade Crown, and the others' Kamen Ride Cards on his chest.
- When Complete Form features the most powerful forms of the Heisei Kamen Riders (which is done by replacing Kuuga Ultimate with Kuuga Rising Ultimate and Den-O Liner with Den-O Super Climax) on the cards (as seen in the Super Adventure DVD, and Movie War 2010), this version of Complete Form is called Strongest Complete Form (最強コンプリートフォーム Saikyō Konpurīto Fōmu).
- Kamen Rider Kuuga (Ultimate > Rising Ultimate)
- Kamen Rider Agito (Shining Form)
- Kamen Rider Ryuki (Survive)
- Kamen Rider Faiz (Blaster Form)
- Kamen Rider Blade (King Form)
- Kamen Rider Hibiki (Armed)
- Kamen Rider Kabuto (Hyper Form)
- Kamen Rider Den-O (Liner & Super Climax Form)
- Kamen Rider Kiva (Emperor Form)
- A deleted scene of Movie War 2010 had shown an unknown Decade Complete Form wearing the Decade Complete Kamen Ride Card on his helmet and 9 others of the same card on his chest.
- In the novel reimagination Kamen Rider Decade: The World of Tsukasa Kadoya ~The Garden Inside the Lens~, Natsumi creates a Kamen Ride card which Tsukasa as Kamen Rider Decade Cyan Version uses it which summons all 9 Heisei Riders to perform their finisher attacks at Narutaki before they could turn themselves into Rider Cards and attached to Decade into becoming Final Kamen Ride Tsukasa which is a cyan version of Decade Complete Form only without the K-Touch.
- Height: 201cm
- Weight: 107kg
- Punching power: 14t
- Kicking power: 16t
- Maximum jump height: 60m
- Maximum running speed: 100m/3.5s
In the Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider The Movie: Cho-Den-O Trilogy's Episode Yellow: Treasure de End Pirates, Diend gains access to his own Complete Form, similar to Decade's Complete Form. He wears the Diend Complete Kamen Ride Card on his helmet, embedded in the Diend Crown, and on his chest are 8 Kamen Ride Cards of the main antagonistic movie-exclusive Kamen Riders (as opposed to the previous eight Secondary Riders) from the Heisei Kamen Rider films (excluding those from the Den-O films).
- Kamen Rider G4
- Kamen Rider Ryuga
- Kamen Rider Orga
- Kamen Rider Glaive
- Kamen Rider Kabuki
- Kamen Rider Caucasus
- Kamen Rider Arc
- Kamen Rider Skull (Dummy Dopant version)
- Decade's Complete Form and Gokai Silver's Gold Mode of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger were noted by Narutaki as one of the similarities between Decade and Gokaiger in the Super Hero Taihen net movie The Grown-ups’ Narumi Detective Agency Ep. 1: Is Gokaiger a Ripoff of Decade?, this similarity understandably came as the biggest shock to Gokai Silver, who posed the question in the first place.