|This article is about a/an weapon in Kamen Rider Fourze.|
The Cosmic Module Barizun Sword (コズミックモジュールバリズンソード, Kozumikku Mojūru Barizun Sōdo) is the main weapon of Kamen Rider Fourze when in Cosmic States, accessed through the 40th Astroswitch, the Cosmic Switch. It has two modes, the club/rocket-like Boost Mode (カバーモード, Kabā Mōdo) and the orange bladed Sword Mode (ソードモード, Sōdo Mōdo).
The Barizun Sword can utilize any Circle Basement-orientated Astroswitch with the sole exception of N Magnet, since it is always supposed to be used with S Magnet (a Square Basement-orientated Astro Switch) as a means to balance out the intense power of the Magnet Switches.
When any of the below (sans Cosmic) are inserted into the Module and activated, it would announce the Switch in the same way the Fourze Driver does, only the voice is different, having a choir-like voice rather than the robotic voice of the Fourze Driver.
- #1: Rocket - Activates the built-in boosters on the Barizun Sword for increased damage.
- #5: Magic Hand - Unknown
- #10: Elek - Coats the Sword in Boost Mode with lightning to make it behave like Elek Module Billy the Rod; Can also emit lightning.
- #13: Chain Array - Unknown
- #17: Flash - Unknown
- #20: Fire - A fiery energy blade that extends to great lengths.
- #29: Schop - Unknown
- #33: Claw - A three-pronged rake-like claw that slices through enemies, the multi-blades hitting multiple areas on the target at once.
- #40: Cosmic - Unnamed Limit Break (Boost Mode); Rider Super Galaxy Finish Rider Slash (Sword Mode)
- Meteor Storm - Activates the Storm Topper, allowing Fourze to absorb all Cosmic Energy attacks around him by spinning the Topper, then send the absorbed energy back the target with a energy blast from the Barizun Sword's blade.
- The Barizun Sword was initially thought to be named after Harrison Ford, but it is actually taken from Japanese onomatopoeiatic words: Bari, the sound of booming thunder; and, Zun, the sound of a thrusting sword.
- When the Fire Switch is switched on in the Barizun Sword, it behaves like that of Kamen Rider Hibiki's Ongeki Ha: Kishin Kakusei.