|This article is about a/an group of villians in Kamen Rider BLACK RX.|
The Crisis Empire is a fictional evil organization from television show Kamen Rider BLACK RX.
The Crisis Empire are group of aliens who attempt to invade Earth. They always attempt to justify their invasion and their plans to exterminate the human race. They also claimed that their home planet is being sucked into a black hole. Since they think that humans do not really care about the Earth, the Crisis Empire thinks it is right for them to take over Earth.
Among the members of the Crisis Empire are:
- Grand Lord Crisis (42, 46 & 47): The true leader of the empire who is not seen but mentioned several times throughout the series. His voice was first heard where Gedorian eventually appeased his wrath. He is later seen in the shadows when General Jaaku begged for power. He eventually offered Black RX the chance to replace General Jaaku and become the new right hand or even rule the Earth. When refused, he summons his host body Dasmader to finish Black RX. He appears as a giant, ugly alien head in the finale after the death of his host body Dasmader. He was destroyed by RX's Revolcane. It is speculated that he is the Great Leader responsible for the formation of the previous evil organizations as he claims that it will not be his last appearance. Upon his death, his dimension is also destroyed. He is voiced by Naya Goro, the same voice that was used for previous Great Leader incarnations. Used for "Lavasect" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- General Jark (1-46): The military leader of the empire wearing a gold face mask and a black cape. He was initially leading the attacks until Crisis arrived. Towards the end of the series, he was forcefully transformed by Crisis into a stronger warrior called Jaaku Murder to kill Black RX. In the process, Jaaku Murder easily murdered the Sahara parents and defeated V3 and Riderman while X and Amazon rescued the Sahara children from his grasp. When he was in the middle of battle, the Sahara children tried to kill him but Black RX as Roborider shielded the children and transformed into Biorider. He was inevitably killed by Black RX in a long mortal combat who used the Revolcane on him. Regressed to his normal form and near death, he proclaimed Crisis was too powerful even for Black RX. Used for "Count Dregon" and "Dregonator" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Colonel Maribaron (1-24 & 27-47): The sorceress of the State, a human-looking officer in black and red armor with feelings for Jaaku. She uses the yellow feather on her helmet as a weapon or to send messages. She can also use a laser whip and breathe fire. Her monsters are supernatural-based. In one event, she revived the spirits of 10 used monsters when Kotaro was believed to be dead to finish off the other riders. She also appeared to have actually cared for her fellow commanders, when she was saddened by their deaths. She was eventually shocked to learn that Dasmader was Grand Lord Crisis' mobile body. She was killed by Crisis when she objected on his decision to have Black RX join them. Used for "Nefaria" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Naval Commander Bosgan (1-8, 10-16 & 18-44): A tall man dressed in a blue-green naval coat and white tights who wields a jagged sword and dagger. He wears a white helmet with a red visor and a tiny face on his forehead, which seems to be his actual face. He is in charge of the Man-Beast/Mutant unit. He once plotted to take over General Jak but his plans were foiled when one of his swords was destroyed by General Jak himself upon discovering his treachery when he lost to Black RX twice. He died fighting Black RX when he was stabbed by the Riboclane Sword during the arrival of Granzarias. Used for "Doubleface" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Captain Gatenzone (1-8, 10-15, 18-25 & 27-43): A blue robotic biker in a leather jacket, slack, and one red eye on his face. In charge of Robot unit, he took to fight Black RX occasionally. He is armed with a blaster and a powerful motorcycle. He died fighting Black RX while attempting a suicide bomb attack, with only his head remaining before it was shattered by his own laser beams reflected by Black RX. Used for "Cycloptor" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Captain Gedorian (1-15, 18-25 & 27-42): A small, unusual creature who is in charge of the Alien Lifeforms unit. He is constantly hopping about and annoying everyone else. He is the most cowardly and is quick to ditch a battle before it's even over. He was soon targeted by Dasmader, Gatenzone and Bosgan when Grand Lord Crisis was about to destroy them all. Afterwards, he soon gave his life to ensure the others avoid Crisis' wrath when he transferred his life energy into Gedoll Ridoll before his monster died at Black RX's hands. Used for "Gork" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- General Dasmader (28-30 & 33-47): An inspector sent by Grand Lord Crisis at the middle of the series. The others hate the way he does his job being arrogant and everything. He was almost killed by both General Jak and Black RX. He later leads Gatenzone and Bosgan in the attempt to kill Gedorian to appease Grand Lord Crisis' anger. In episode 46, Maribaron discovers that he is somewhat a puppet of Grand Lord Crisis and a mobile body. In episode 47, he was summoned when Black RX refused Grand Lord Crisis' order. He served as Grand Lord Crisis' second body which was revealed upon his demise.
- Service Droid Chakrum (1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 12-15, 21, 37 & 47): A small robot that announces Jaaku's arrival before his subordinates and transmits messages from Crisis himself. He was destroyed by Kamen Rider Black RX before the final battle with Dasmader who was already possessed by Grand Lord Crisis. Used as "Fact" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Chaps: The Crisis Empire's foot soldiers with hockey mask-like faces. They come in three colors: gray, brown and black. They later wear capes. The last of them were finished by the original 10 Kamen Riders before Black RX battled Dasmader. Used as "Commandoids" in Saban's Masked Rider.
Kaiman Senshi Edit
Main Article: Kaiman Senshi
The monsters used by the Crisis Empire are referred to Kaiman Senshi which translates to "Demon Warriors." Each one belongs to the known Crisis Empire Units: The Supernatural unit, the Robot unit, the Man-Beast/Mutant unit, and the Alien Lifeform unit. Here are those monsters:
Supernatural Unit Edit
This is the unit used by Colonel Maribaron:
- Skull Devil (1-2, Movie): A Grim-Reaper style monster with 2 long horns coming out from its hood. Skull Devil #1 can use his scythe to blast an electrical forcefield to bind anyone. He was assisted by two hornless versions of himself. They were planting spikes that disrupted vehicles and other energies. At an amusement park at night, they defeated Kotaro before he can henshin. After Kotaro escaped and mutated into Kamen Rider Black RX, the Skull Devils were sent down. In the second encounter, Kotaro rode on Acrobattler to knock them off their bikes. They used their electric forcefield attacks on Kamen Rider Black RX until he broke free. The three Skull Devils pulled Kamen Rider Black RX underwater which resulted in an explosion in which Skull Devil #1 was destroyed (since it never appeared after that). The other two Skull Devil served the Crisis Empire on different occasions including buying Acchi Pecchi some time to get away with a girl in episode 9, helping Black Zel obtain a scientist in episode 19, trying to prevent Youko when Maribaron posed as her to get a girl to read an incantation in episode 32 and looking For Kotaro in episode 42. They returned in the Kamen Rider Black RX movie to fight Kotaro before he is sucked into a dimensional warp. Were used for "Skull Reapers" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Bujin (7): A man dressed in a green and yellow helmet, silver armor, and a black cape. He wields a sword in battle, his cape can also explode, and his ability was to harness the sun's rays and use them a weapon as well as move through anything that's reflective. After Kotaro took out Chaps disguised as men in black outfits, Bujin appeared and Kotaro transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX and battled him until Bujin fled. The item he received from Yousuke Kotaro saved from the Chaps contained blueprints for a laser and the Crisis Empire is after it. To get the blueprints from Kotaro, Bujin attacked again after capturing Yousuke. Kotaro found Yousuke in a factory where Maribaron and Bujin appeared. Kotaro surrendered the blueprints and the Chaps ambushed him. Kotaro recovered and transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX. He called for Acrobatter to help and Bujin knocked him off. Bujin and Kamen Rider Black RX did a swordfight until Kamen Rider Black RX used his Revolcane to destroy Bujin. Was used for "Solarsect" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Zuno Warrior (12): An elf-like monster. He wields a blade in battle and it can shoot a beam from the crystal on its forehead. Crisis Empire used Zuno Warrior to attack Reiko in her dreams. When Kotaro discovered this, he used a machine to enter Reiko's dream after transforming into Kamen Rider Black RX. He was destroyed by RX's Revolcane.
- Triplon (15-17, Movie): A red monster that originally appeared as its three components: Triplon Units 1-3. Triplon Unit 1 can shoot an energy beam from its antennae. Together, they can become United Triplon who can attack with the circle on its head. The Triplon Units first attacked Kotaro after his first battle with Death Gron whom they later sparred with. Kotaro got away in Ridron. After Neck Sticker's destruction, the Triplon Units captured Shigeru and attacked Kotaro and Joe which led to their capture. After escaping their bindings, Kotaro had Joe get Shigeru to safety and ended up fighting the Triplon Units upon transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX. After escaping the pit in his new Bio Rider form, Bio Rider defeated some Chaps and battled the Triplon Units when they merge into United Triplon. Bio Rider called Acrobatter (who became Mach Jabba when boarded by Bio Rider) and attacked them. Bio Rider destroyed United Triplon with his Bio Blade. He returned in the Kamen Rider Black RX movie where he assisted the Death Gron, Harmful Giscon, and Flying Squirrel Beast into fighting the Kamen Riders only to be destroyed by a team Rider Kick. Was used for "Tripron" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Bya Fiend (20): A green and white-furred shaman with bat wings for ears. It is armed with a skull-headed staff and is armed with bananas that can be used as weapons and other uses. Bya Fiend used his bananas to infiltrate a gold deposity to steal rare explodium gold. Joe told Kotaro about a weird old man who bought bananas from his banana stand after following him to his house. Shigeru and his friends stumbled onto his house and ended up captured. When Kotaro arrived and found Shigeru and his friends, the weird old man revealed his true form of Bya Fiend and attacked Kotaro. Bya Fiend threw a banana into Kotaro's chest knocking him out and making off with him. Atop a building, Bya Fiend tried to use a big banana to push the impaled banana in more until Kotaro recovered when it broke when Kotaro used his Robo Rider ability. Kotaro transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX. After some banana attacks from Bya Fiend, Kamen Rider Black RX became Bio Rider. While on Mach Jabba, Bio Rider attacked Bya Fiend and used his liquid powers to evade his banana attacks. Bio Rider broke Bya Fiend's staff before destroying him with his Bio Blade. Was used for "Banantex" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Ganma: Rock Devil (32): A plant-covered rock monster who wore an orange loin cloth. He can manipulate soil, split into rocks, and launch the rocks on his body. His stone heart can allow him to regenerate from Black RX's attacks. As a diversion to use a girl to restore a key to the demon world for their invasion, Maribaron sent Ganma to battle RX. When Kotaro was ambushed and pulled underground by Ganma, Kotaro became Kamen Rider Black RX and then became Bio Rider to escape from underground then reverted to Kamen Rider Black RX and fought Ganma before retreating to where Maribaron was. After RX thwarted Maribaron, she used Ganma on Him. During battle, RX discovered Ganma's stone heart and called out his Revolcane which he threw at Ganma's stone heart before fully impaling it which led to Ganma's destruction. Was used for "Boulder Beetle" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Will Fiend (35): A one-horned bluish imp monster armed with a pitchfork. He can shoot a beam from its horn. Maribaron planted him inside Kotaro to kill him when he was being pursued by the police. This was a plan by Maribaron to hack into the city records and make specific people look like criminals. When Will Fiend became known to Kotaro while he was in jail, he henshined into Kamen Rider Black RX and escaped from jail. Will Fiend even poked him while he was escaping on Acrobattler. While in the sewers, Kamen Rider Black RX became Bio Rider and found out what Crisis Empire was up to. When the latest person was arrested, Will Fiend attacked Kamen Rider Black RX to deliver the final blow. Kamen Rider Black RX faked his death and was brought to Maribaron. He eventually became BioRider when Maribaron was about to deliver the final blow. BioRider revealed that his form prevented Will Fiend from killing him. With all the police computers experiencing a system down, Maribaron retreated and Will Fiend attacked. BioRider called out his Bio Blade and fought Will Fiend and the Chaps. BioRider managed to chop off its horn and destroy its pitchfork. BioRider reverted to Kamen Rider Black RX and brought out his Revolcane to disarm Will Fiend and destroy him. Was used for "Brain Mite" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Sky (38): A pink Mosquito-baboon monster who disguised herself as a gypsy. She was destroyed by RX's Revolcane. Was used for "Spearavore" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- 100 Eyed Hag (41): A multi-eyed hag creature who could imprison anyone within her main eye. She was destroyed by RX's Revolcane. She was the last Supernatural/Demon monster. Unlike the others, she is actually Maribaron's aunt. Was used for "Ocusect" in Saban's Masked Rider.
Robot Unit Edit
This is the unit led by Captain Gatenzone:
- Kublican (2): A robot monster created by Gatenzone. He can attack with his laser cannon arm and shoot a red beam from the red part of his head. Gatenzone sent it after Black RX and it was created in the guise of man after stealing some of Lieutenant Hayato Hayami clothes. When trying to attack Reiko, Shigeru, and Hitomi while he was driving a car, Kotaro jumped onto the front while Kublican took him to a warehouse. When it was revealed that he's not a real Human, Kublican sheded his disguise upon his synthetic skin catching fire from being knocked into a switchbox. When Black RX severed the robot's head with his RX Kick, Kublican grows a new head: a four-way cannon which attacked RX. Kamen Rider Black RX absorbed the sun's rays to recharge before calling for Acrobatter. While Black RX was riding on Acrobatter, Kublican was the first to be destroyed by RX's Revolcane. Was used for "Larvatron" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Gun Gadin (4): A large robot with tank treads instead of legs. He can attack with the guns on his body. Gatenzone sent him to attack the warehouse where Acrobattler and Ridron are in. Acrobattler tried to fight Gun Gadin and failed when Gatenzone joined the battle and chased after Acrobatter on his motorcycle. He had Black RX in a pinch which he retreated. Gun Gadin destroyed what was not the real Ridron. Gun Gadin later went on a rampage in the city. He had Black RX in a pinch again until Ridron rammed Gun Gadin and later knocked him on its side before he was destroyed by RX's Revolcane. Was used for "Beetletron" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Scrap Demon (11): Gatenzone used several parts of his fallen robots to create a metallic mummy. His head had a built in cooling system that kept him from overheating. In addition to changeable arms, leg cannons and metallic wrappings emitted from a compartment in his torso, he also had the power to control any electrical appliance and use them to absorb humans into them. Using two cars, he seemingly killed Black RX. But Black RX returned and managed to damage its head with the Rider Kick so that he would overheat beyond the coolant's capacity and then he destroyed Scrap Demon with the Revolcane. Once that was done, the humans were released from within the appliances. Was used for "Recycltron" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Death Gron (14-15, Movie): A humanoid robot who resembles a silver insect. He wields a laser pistol in battle and a bazooka in the movie, has powerful punches, can detach the blades on his back to use as weapons (and throw them as if they were boomerangs), and can shoot a beam from its forehead. Crisis Empire led Kotaro into a trap that involved Death Gron when his stepsister Hitomi was kidnapped by Maribaron. When encountered by Kotaro, he attacked and Kotaro henshined into Kamen Rider Black RX where he hit a red circular thing on him sending them through a wormhole where Death Gron got away. After a sparring match with the Triplon Units, Death Gron fought Kotaro again who transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX. When it looked as if Death Gron had actually killed Hitomi, RX was in a state of sorrow and sadness over the death of Hitomi that a new version evolved out of him called Robo Rider. Robo Rider used his Vortech Shooter to get out the room and fought Death Gron outside. Robo Rider shot off Death Gron's right arm with the Vortech Shooter. Before he died from his injuries, Death Gron revealed that the Hitomi that was killed was actually a fake. He returned in the Kamen Rider Black RX movie where he assisted United Triplon, Harmful Giscon, and Flying Squirrel Beast into fighting the Kamen Riders only to be destroyed by RX's Revolcane. Was used for "Robosect" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Neck Sticker (16): A blue robotic insect monster. He can extend its neck, and shoot lasers from his eyes. He was sent to attack Kotaro when he was pursuing Maribaron and her group and mind-controlled a cyborg named Joe. When Kotaro was saved by insect-like people, Neck Sticker and Joe attacked again. Kotaro henshined into Kamen Rider Black RX and used one of Joe's weapons to impale Neck Sticker. When it proved to be too strong, Kamen Rider Black RX became Robo Rider and summoned Acrobatter (who became Robo Rizer when boarded by Robo Rider). Robo Rider sliced off Neck Sticker's right hand while on Robo Rizer and blasted bullets from its exhausts. He was destroyed by Robo Rider who used the Vortech Shooter on him. Afterwards, Joe was freed from his control. Was used for "Termasect" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Black Zel (19): An insectoid-like robotic monster that can manipulate heat by harnessing it from the sun. Crisis Empire used it to induce a heat wave in the city with an artificial sun. He was sent alongside the Chaps and the Skull Devils to obtain a scientist. Kotaro henshined into Kamen Rider Black RX and battled Black Zel. When his children where captured, the scientist tried to fight Black Zel with a laser that would counter his abilities. Kamen Rider Black RX showed up just in time and freed his children. When Black Zel injured the scientist, Kamen Rider Black RX became Robo Rider and engaged Black Zel while the scientist's daughter brought the laser to her father and used it on the artificial sun. Robo Rider destroyed Black Zel with his Vortech Shooter and the artificial sun was destroyed. Was used for "Heliotoid" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Meta Snake (30): A robotic monster. He can manipulate fire. When Crisis Empire was still hording water, people continued to get them from Maribaron's performing troops. After a brief battle with Maribaron, Gatenzone, and Gedorian, Kamen Rider Black RX went to where the water was being withheld and fought Meta Snake who pulled Kamen Rider Black RX into its fiery location in the factory where it had the advantage. RX became Robo Rider and managed to punch Meta Snake out of the room. After a few shots on Meta Snake with his Vortech Shooter, Robo Rider reverted to RX and destroyed Meta Snake with the Revolcane, then used the Revolcane to destroy the controls that was withholding the water. Thus, the water was returned to the city. Was used for "Firebug" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Eregitron (31): A black and white robot with the ability to harness electricity. He had two long bowed horns on his head and a sword, all of which served as lightning rods. He and Gatenzone pursued a girl named Youko who has metals that are a part of a puzzle that would release something deadley and ran afoul of Kotaro. When Gatenzone and Eregitron caught up with them, Kotaro henshined into Kamen Rider Black RX and fought them with Gatenzone getting the metals. When the girl charged Gatenzone and the spire, it ended up destroyed by Kotaro who turned Eregitron's attack towards it. With Yuko falling off the cliff, Kamen Rider Black RX became Robo Rider and broke one of Eregitron's horns. Robo Rider reverted to Kamen Rider Black RX and destroyed Eregitron with his Revolcane. Was used for "Electrosect" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Shurai Being (34): A red Ashura-like robot. He wields a spear, two swords, a sickle and a pitchfork in battle. He can also spew acidic foam from his hands. Disguised as a headmaster, he helped General Dasmander (disguised as a female worker) and Gatenzone manipulate ESP children into causing the country to split from the continent. Kotaro encountered Shurai Being in the first encounter. Kotaro henshined into Kamen Rider Black RX and fought Shurai Being. When Kotaro found where the other ESP children are, he was discovered by Dasmander, Gatenzone, and Shurai Being. Shurai Being fought Kotaro before shedding his disguise. Kotaro transformed into Robo Rider and fought the Chaps and Shurai Being. After the machine hooking the ESP children to it was destroyed, Dasmander and Gatenzone fled as Robo Rider engages Shurai Being outside. Robo Rider reverted to Kamen Rider Black RX and used the RX Kick on him. Kamen Rider Black RX called out his Revolcane and disarmed Shurai Being before using the Revolcane to destroying him with the Revolcane. Was used for "Manosect" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Springler (39): A robotic automobile-resembling monster. He was used to capture children and transform them into killer machines with the Kaima gun computer to kill Black RX. He was destroyed by RX's Revolcane. Was used for "Revenator" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Hell Gademu (43): A silver humanoid robot. He is commanded by Gatenzone and battled alongside him. He was destroyed by RX's Revolcane. He was the last robot. Was used for "Cyborsect" in Saban's Masked Rider.
Man-Beast/Mutant Unit Edit
This is the unit led by Naval Commander Bosgan:
- Harmful Giskan: The Knight of Wind (3, Movie): An insectoid-like horseman whose helmet has two long horns. He wields a glaive in battle, can manipulate winds, and he can shoot a beam from his hand. He captured Shigeru and his friends when they were eavesdropping and sent Kotaro and Reiko into a planet with insectoid-like people which the Crisis Empire enslaved with their factories built there. In the first battle, Kotaro was able to escape with Shigeru and his friends when the musical item he had on him proved to be painful to Harmful Giskan's hearing. Later, he killed the rebel leader. After transforming, Kamen Rider Black RX and Harmful Giskan fought once the sun rose. Reiko's musical necklace disrupted Harmful Giskan enough for Kamen Rider Black RX to bring out his Revolcane. Once Harmful Giskan was destroyed by it, Kotaro, Reiko, Shigeru and his friends were back on Earth. He returned in the Kamen Rider Black RX movie to assist Death Gron, United Triplon, and Flying Squirrel Beast into attacking the Kamen Riders only to be destroyed by a team Rider Kick. Was used for "Plague Sentry" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Harmful Moth (5): A three-eyed green moth monster whose butterflies could turn humans into insects. He can also shoot laser from its eye and use its tongue to wrap. When Reiko's photography club and Shigeru and his friends entered a cave, they were attacked by Harmful Moth and ended up infected by his butterflies. When Reiko contacted Kotaro, his helicopter was attacked by Harmful Moth's butterflies which led to Kotaro transforming into Kamen Rider Black and fighting Harmful Moth. During the fight, Kamen Rider Black RX called for Ridron who tackled Harmful Moth and took Kamen Rider Black RX to the cave. When entering a cave, Harmful Moth attacked again. Kamen Rider Black RX chopped off Harmful Moth's tongue, but Harmful Moth overwhelmed him. Ridron tackled Harmful Moth before he was destroyed by RX's Revolcane and its hatchlings are destroyed upon its destruction. Was used for "Mothitron" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Harmful Might (8): A black-haired crab-like monster with a strong-clawed right arm. He also has a toxic breath. He is commanded by Bosgan whom accompanied Harmful Might in the first battle when it came to obtaining a young scientific prodigy. Kamen Rider Black RX fought both of them and eventually called upon Acrobatter. Harmful Might later attacked an amusement park when his disguised himself as the girl's father. Kamen Rider Black RX chopped off Harmful Might's claw where it used its toxic breath on him. Harmful Might tried again to take the girl who used her psychic abilities on him. Kamen Rider Black RX used his RX Kick on Harmful Might before he was destroyed by RX's Revolcane. Was used for "Crimson Creeper" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Harmful Brass (23): A man-beast type monster with long horns and blue black and white spot over his body who commanded by Bosgan. Besides attacking with his horns, he also wields a sword in battle. Bosgan has invented a machine that turns people into humanoid animals (mostly pigs). When Harmful Brass was sent to obtain a kid who was turned into a humanoid gorilla, he ended up in conflicted with Kotaro who became Kamen Rider Black RX until the kid returned and attacked Harmful Brass. Joe disguised himself as a humanoid pig version of Kotaro to let Bosgan, Harmful Brass, and the Chaps capture him. When Kamen Rider Black RX arrived, Joe sheded his disguise and Kamen Rider Black RX fought Harmful Brass which destroyed the machine that turned people into animals and restored the people back to normal. In the factory,Kamen Rider Black RX with Harmful Brass.They fight till out the factory .When Harmful Brass managed to hit Kamen Rider using his sword , Kamen Rider called out his Revolcane to disarm Harmful Brass .When Harmful Brass 's sword was hit off by Kamen Rider 's Revolcane,Kamen Rider use his sword to slash into Harmful Brass's stomach .This make him seriously injured and was destroyed after Kamen Rider pulled out his Revolcane Was used for "Predavore" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Harmful Mantis Gill (25): A black-haired lizard/mantis monster. He can detach the blades on its back to throw them and use them as weapons. He is commanded by Bosgan who accompanied him to attack Kotaro where Harmful Mantis Gill manipulated aluminum cans. In the second time, Joe disguised himself as a bride to lure out Harmful Mantis Gill. While Kotaro and Joe were fighting Harmful Mantis Gill, Bosgan used his new sword on the car that Reiko was hiding in and made off with her. When Kamen Rider Black RX caught up to where Bosgan and the Chaps had the other brides, he ended up fighting Bosgan and Harmfull Mantis Gill. Kamen Rider Black RX became Robo Rider where Bosgan's sword could not penetrate him which ended up destroyed by Robo Rider followed by an attack on Harmful Mantis Gill. Robo Rider reverted to Kamen Rider Black RX and destroyed Harmful Mantis Gill with his Revolcane. Was used for "Reptosect" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Harmful Gingamu (25-26): A turtle monster. He can bite, launch his head and neck out to constrict, and shoot sparks from his mouth. He is commanded by Bosgan. Harmful Gingamu caused Reiko to be hospitalized and had Utako give a message to Kotaro where to meet him. When Kotaro arrived at the designated location, Harmful Gingamu attacked. Kotaro henshined into Kamen Rider Black RX and fought Harmful Gingamu until Bosgan arrived with his new sword that can penetrate his Robo Rider form when Kamen Rider Black RX became Robo Rider and ended up reverting to Kamen Rider Black RX after some blows from Bosgan's sword. Kamen Rider Black RX called Acrobattler and retreated. When Shigeru and Hitomi end up captured by Bosgan, Harmful Gingamu, and the Chaps, a weakened Kotaro fought Bosgan and Harmful Gingamu while Joe freed Shigeru and Hitomi. After Joe was wounded by Bosgan, Kotaro transformed in Bio Rider and fought them. Bio Rider was caught by Harmful Gingamu and turned into water to escape and evade Bosgan's sword. After being disarmed, Bosgan retreated. Harmful Gingamu was beheaded by Bio Rider who reverted to Kamen Rider Black RX and destroyed Harmful Gingamu with the Revolcane. Was used for "Turtletron" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Harmful Nimp (37): A primate monster that leads the Devil Beastman Ninja Corps. Harmful Nimp wields an extending staff in battle which he can shoot beams from it. He can also assume the form of anyone. The Devil Beastman Ninja Corps attacked a mountain village and captured its inhabitants. He and the Devil Beastman Ninja Corps attacked Kotaro and Reika when they were in the woods only to be saved by Joe. Joe infiltrated the building that Bosgan had the prisoners in disguised as a Devil Beastman Ninja until his coughing gave him away to Bosgan and Harmful Nimp. Harmful Nimp took out Joe and assumed his form. Harmful Nimp sent the Devil Beastman Ninja Corp to attack the place where Kotaro and Reika found the kids taking refuge. Kotaro fought them until "Joe" defeated them and led them to where Bosgan has the prisoners. After Kotaro finds the real Joe, Harmful Nimp sheded his disguise. Bosgan revealed his plans to Kotaro and left as Harmful Nimp and the Devil Beastman Ninja Corps fights Kotaro. Kotaro henshined into BioRider and frees the prisoners. BioRider and Harmful Nimp fought outside as BioRider destroyed his Devil Beastman Ninja Corps. BioRider called for Mach Jabba and charged him. Harmful Nimp climbed a cliff and attacked BioRider. BioRider turned into water to attack him and knocked him off the cliff. BioRider reverted to Kamen Rider Black RX and used his Revolcane to disarm Harmful Nimp before destroying him. Was used for "Space Monkey" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Harmful Jaguarma (40): A strong tiger monster that has red hair on his head and back. He can punch, bite, and is armed with small black boomerangs. He is under Bosgan to fight Kotaro. While Kotaro transformed into Kamen Rider, they fought and Harmful Jaguarma use his boomerangs to attack. Then Kamen Rider transformed into RoboRider and shot him. When Harmful Jaguarma wanted to attack RoboRider, Roborider turn into BioRider and attack back. When Biorider take out his Bio Blade, Harmful Jaguarma also use two boomrrang to fight. When his boormerang was hit off by Biorider's Bio Blade, he still want to attack with free hand. Finally, Harmful Jaguarma was slash by Bio Rider's Bio Blade. He was the last Man-Beast/Mutant. Was used for "Catatron" in Saban's Masked Rider.
Alien Lifeform Unit Edit
This is the unit led by Captain Gedorian:
- Burrowing Ten (6): Three toad-like mutants whose eggs were launched into a river, a fountain by the Crisis Empire. They can spew foam from their mouth that induce fevers. When Shigeru was having bully problems, he encountered one of the eggs which hatched and that Burrowing Ten befriended him. The other two hatched and joined their fellow Burrowing Ten in Shigeru's room later that night in hopes of abducting him and attacking his family. Shigeru broke free when he shoved an ice cube into the one that was holding him causing them to retreat since they hate the cold. When encountered again, Kotaro used the sun to break free and transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX and they wrestled with him. Each one was destroyed by RX's Revolcane and the effects of their foam wore off. Was used for "Cogwarts" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Acchi Pecchi (9): A monster composed of jaw-like pincers. He can emit a vine from its mouth, bite, launch its pincers, and regenerate its pincers. Acchi Pecchi was responsible for turning the people at the picnic into cactus people when he disguised itself as a cactus which he used in the first battle against Kamen Rider Black RX. He turned into a cactus and escaped. When Acchi Pecchi disguised itself as a cactus to entice a girl, Kotaro appeared and the Skull Devils helped to buy Acchi Pecchi some time to get away. When Kamen Rider Black RX found the location where Maribaron and Gedorian had her, he used Ridron to enter and a battle engaged between him, Gedorian, and Acchi Pecchi as Ridron gets the girl to safety. When he got caught on Acchi Pecchi's vine, he called for Acrobatter and broke free from his vine. While riding on Acrobatter, Kamen Rider Black RX destroyed Acchi Pecchi with his Revolcane. Was used for "Mandible" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Dogmarogum (10): A slithering grayish-white blob-like monster with tentacles for arms. He can emit steam from its mouth (which on some occasion made clones from someone), bite with its mouth, and dissolve into fast-moving slime. When he was first encountered by Shigeru, he made an intelligent clone of him from his slime. He later made clones of Shigeru's friends and later Reiko. Kotaro transforming into Kamen Rider Black RX and the clones dissolved. Kamen Rider Black RX used his Revolcane to break the slime around Reiko, Shigeru, and Co's prison and then destroyed Dogmarogum with it. Was used for "Slimeasect" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Flamey Grammy (13): A jellyfish-like monster with lots of tentacles which it attacks with. He can also teleport. He was sent with some Chaps to obtain a jewel owned by an alien girl and her father. Kotaro saved the father from the Chaps and henshined into Kamen Rider Black RX to fight Flamey Grammy and retreated after one kick. When he disguised itself as a girl to obtain it from Shigeru and his friends who found the jewel, he captured them until Kotaro came to their rescue. Flamey Grammy threw the jewel to a Chap who used it to power a laser. Kotaro transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX. When Kamen Rider Black RX got caught in Flamey Grammy's tentacles, he called for Acrobatter. When it was about to do another sneak attack, Kamen Rider Black RX called out his Revolcane to destroy Flamey Grammy in which his explosion destroyed the laser controls. Was used for "Tentaclon" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Flying Squirrel Beast (18, Movie): A flying squirrel-resembling bat monster. It can breathe fire, use its fangs to inject a toxin, and shoot electrical beams from its eyes. It was used to turn Shigeru and other children into vampires. Kotaro ended up bitten by Shigeru. During battle with Flying Squirrel Beast, Kotaro was bitten again. Kotaro became Bio Rider to get the injected fluid in him out. Kotaro tricked Flying Squirrel Beast into thinking that he fell under his control. After the trick worked, Kotaro henshined into Kamen Rider Black RX and fought him. Flying Squirrel Beast had RX in a pinch until Joe through one of his sais at him. Kamen Rider Black RX used the RX Kick on Flying Squirrel Beast before destroying him with the Revolcane. He returned in the Kamen Rider Black RX movie to assisted Death Gron, United Triplon, and Harmful Giscon into attacking the Kamen Riders only to be destroyed by a team Rider Kick. Was used for "Fluffy" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Shadow Beast (21): A blue monster who can shapeshift and transform into a shadow. He attacked Joe when he was with an old friend of his named Saila to obtain her necklace and ended up injuring Joe. Luckily, Kotaro transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX to battle Shadow Beast. Kamen Rider Black RX got them to safety in Ridron which also tackled Shadow Beast. Shadow Beast later kidnapped Saila. When Joe and Kotaro found her in an abandoned warehouse, they were ambushed by Shadow Beast and the Chaps. Kotaro transfomed into Kamen Rider Black RX and fought him. When Shadow Beast swiped the necklace, Kamen Rider Black RX became Bio Rider and followed Shadow Beast outside. Bio Rider took back the necklace. Bio Rider called forth his Bio Blade to cut off Shadow Beast's antennaes and then kill him with it before getting Joe and Salia out of the warehouse before the bomb planted by Gedorian blew it up. Was used for "Liquisect" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Ant Runt (22): A white-haired black and red ant monster that was loyal to Gedorian. He can create tornadoes and manipulate soil to bury people. He attacked a playground and its surrounding areas until Kotaro and Joe battled him. Kotaro transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX to fight Ant Runt (with Shadow Moon secretly observing the battle). When Ant Runt created a boulder, Kamen Rider Black RX became Robo Rider. Robo Rider proved useless against Ant Runt as the monster clogged all of Robo Rider's joints with dirt. Becoming Bio Rider, he easily maneuvered against Ant Runt causing the monster to retreat and everyone becoming unburied. He and Gedorian later crashed the battle between Bio Rider and Shadow Moon. Ant Runt trapped Bio Rider and Shadow Moon in an anthill. Ridron freed them and Bio Rider turned into water to attack Ant Runt. Bio Rider reverted to Black RX and destroyed Ant Runt with the Revolcane. Was used for "Twister Bug" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Rik Back (24): A lobster-resembling monster with scythe-blades for hands and lobster legs between its upper back and shoulders. It assisted Gedorian into turning the people into vampires. When Kotaro stumbled upon one of the victims attacking people in the car, he saved one of them before Rik Back attacked. Kotaro transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX to fight Rik Back before the monster retreated. After an ambush by Chaps, Kotaro transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX and fought Rik Back and the Chaps while Joe tries to free Rik Back's hostage and fight the victims at the same time. A kick at Rik Back revealed a glowing part on it. Once Kamen Rider Black RX used his Revolcane on that part destroying Rik Back, his vampire victims were freed. Was used for "Lobstatron" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Mat Bot (27): An anteater-resembling monster with crab-like claws. It can dig furiously underground. The Crisis Empire used it to dig into a mountain to cause a volcanic eruption until Shadow Moon took over it. When Kamen Rider Black RX encountered Mat Bot, it attacked the other Crisis Empire officers who fought back. Kamen Rider Black RX escaped the cave-in and ended up engaging Shadow Moon. Gedorian disciplined it in their base and General Jaaku told Gedorian to use Mat Bot to capture two children for revenge on Shadow Moon. After defeating Shadow Moon, Kamen Rider Black RX became Robo Rider and fought Mat Bot underground who went above ground while Robo Rider disarmed the bombs. Acrobattler tackled Mat Bot and Robo Rider used his Vortech Shooter to blast off his right arm. Robo Rider reverted to Kamen Rider Black RX and destroyed Mat Bot with the Revolcane. Was used for "Edentada" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Chimera Gomera (28): A scaley ostrich/dragon-like creature that had small dragon-like heads for hands and an extra mouth on its belly. He can breathe fire from his main head, shoot electricity from the dragon-like heads, breathe steam from the extra mouth, and attack with his tail. Crisis Empire used Chimera Gomera to turn people into butterflies and infect people so they would be under their control. When it attacked a boy, Kamen Rider Black RX came to save him and battled Chimera Gomera until the victims arrived to help Chimera Gomera. Kamen Rider Black RX called for Acrobatter to tackle Chimera Gomera until he used his steam attack on Kamen Rider Black RX. General Dasmander came into view to have his fight with Kamen Rider Black RX and told Chimera Gomera to stay out of it. During battle, Chimera Gomera and his victims interfered and attacked Kamen Rider Black RX. When Kotaro followed the butterflies to their source, Chimera Gomera attacked. Kotaro transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX and fought Chimera Gomera. Kamen Rider Black RX used his RX Kick on Chimera Gomera before destroying Chimera Gomera with his Revolcane. Was used for "Dread Dragon" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Munde-gande (29): A purplish flea-like alien with a red attachable/detachable exoskeleton that it controls. He can launch the stinger from his mouth and shoot lasers from its eyes. Munde-gande was the one responsible for killing Kyouko Matoba's parents. He, Gedorian, and the Chaps were attacking a reservoir / electric power plant in hopes it can stop the flow of water in the city and Maribaron was delivering water to people. When Kotaro, Reiko, and Kyoko arrived at the reservoir / electric plant and were attacked by Munde-gande Kotaro transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX and fought Munde-gande until Gedorian and the Chaps trapped him a slime-like substance shot from their guns. Kamen Rider Black RX became Bio Rider and destroyed Munde-gande's exo-skeleton with his Bio Blade. Bio Rider reverted to Kamen Rider Black RX and destroyed Munde-gande with his Revolcane. Was used for "Fleazoid" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Gazora-gezora (33): A brown lobster-like monster with octopus tentacles on his hips and smaller ones for hair. He can shoot lasers from his claws. He assisted Crisis Empire when it came to blowing up Setoo Bridge. When Kotaro confronted Gazora-gezora on a boat, he transformed into Kamen Rider Black RX and discovered Crisis Empire's plans during battle. As Bio Rider, he used his Bio Blade on Gazora-gezora's stomach and removed the time bomb in him and threw it into the water. Gazora-gezora went underwater and Bio Rider turned into water to follow him to land. After getting out of Gazora-gezora's trap, Bio Rider followed it and reverted to Kamen Rider Black RX. He used his RX Kick on Gazora-gezora before destroying him with the Revolcane. Was used for "Water Bug" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Balun Bolun (36): A one-eyed alien monster with an elephant-like trunk for a mouth. It can shoot a beam from its eye, and spew steam from its trunk. It disguised itself as a masked wrestler and brainwashed kids into rooting for him including Shigeru and his friends. When fighting in a re-match his latest opponent, a boxer it turned out that Bio Rider merged with Balun Bolun's opponent and Balun Bolun shed his disguise. As the boxer got everyone out of the building, Bio Rider fought Balun Bolun who made off with a boy. After turning into water and catching up to Balun Bolun, Bio Rider reverted to Kamen Rider Black RX and fought Balun Bolun. Acrobatter tackled Balun Bolun freeing the boy. Kamen Rider Black RX used his RX Kick on Balun Bolun before destroying it with his Revolcane.
- Gedoll Ridoll (42): A louse-like alien that absorbs energy from machines or living things with his mouth-like hands. He can also absorb RX's power that used to attack him. He even made RX powerless by absorbing the power of King Stone when RX was trying to use King Stone Flash. When he nearly killed RX, Colonel Dasmader suddenly appeared and want to kill RX before he did. When he try to stop Dasmader, Dasmader attacked him and made him become small. Gedorian sacrificed his life energy to power it up again. He was destroyed by RX's Revolcane. He was the last alien monster. Was used for "Blue-Fanged Louse" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Gran Zarius: The Crisis Avenger (44-45): A bird-like monster which was the Grand Lord Crisis' best soldier and worked with Bosgan when summoned by Lord Crisis. While the 10 veteran Kamen Rider team fought the Chaps, Black RX went one-on-one with Bosgan and killed him. Turning his attention to Gran Zarius, Black RX became Bio Rider and destroyed the monster from the inside out. For a time, the 10 veteran Kamen Riders thought that Black RX had been killed, but Bio Rider resurfaced and explained that he bailed out in time before destroying the Spirit World demons. Was used for "Bruticon" in Saban's Masked Rider.
- Spirit World Demons (45): When Kamen Rider Black RX was believed to be dead after the battle against Gran Zarius, Maribaron revived the spirits of Skull Devil #1, Meta Snake, Zuno Warrior, Harmful Nimp, Harmful Mantis Gill, The Lead Burrowing Ten, Erigitron and Ant Runt to kill the other 10 Kamen Riders. Because they are dead spirits, they are all a grayish-white in color. Harmful Nimp's spirit impersonated Kamen Rider 1. All of them were destroyed by Bio Rider.