|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Ghost and Kamen Rider Drive.|
The Da Vinci Gamma (ダヴィンチ眼魔 Da Vinchi Ganma, lit. "Da Vinci Eye Devil") is a villain in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Ghost & Drive: Super Movie War Genesis and later in Kamen Rider Ghost: Truth! The Secret Of Heroes' Eyecons!.
to be added
He first appeared in 2005, being revived by efforts of 'Michelangelo Buonarroti' and 'Raffaello Santi', who used Akari's feelings to do it. There he was encountered by Ryu Tenkuji, both versions (young and adult} of his son and Shinnosuke Tomari. He pretended to be successfully defeated by them, only to strike young Takeru with his power. However, they boy was saved by Ryu, who died afterwards.
He will later reemerge, saying he waited 10 years for a new meeting with Takeru (now Kamen Rider Ghost) and Shinnosuke. Then he summons Michelangelo Gamma and Raffaello Gamma and fight with heroes, seeking to create an "utopia". After being combined with them into Renaissance Gamma, he was defeated by Ghost and Drive.
Later he will be summoned by Chikara Saionji.
As with all Gamma, it's natural and basic form is the Gamma Eyecon (ガンマアイコン Ganma Aikon).
It's Gamma form is the Gamma Superior (眼魔スペリオル Ganma Superioru, lit."Eye Devil Superior").
- Powers and Abilities
- Gundari possession
- Gamma Superiors have the ability to possess and enhance the body of a Gundari.
Using a specially created Gamma Eyecon, Gamma can transform into Da Vinci Gamma (ダヴィンチ眼魔 Da Vinchi Ganma, lit. "Da Vinci Eye Devil"). This form is evidently exceptionally powerful, as it uniquely overrides the Gamma Superior's whole body as opposed to simple Parka Ghost armaments. Powers include reviving roidmudes, lethal energy needles from the fingers, spinning fast enough to create whirlwinds, lasers from the eyes on his torso, and merging with the Raffaello and Michelangelo ganmas to form a chariot-like monster.
Behind the Scenes
to be added
- Whereas most other Gamma are based off items and are only secondarily based off historical figures, Da Vinci Gamma ends up being the first Gamma to have the historical figure be a primary motif.
- The Da Vinci Gamma's design references two of Leonardo Da Vinci's most famous works; the face in his chest is an obvious reference to the Mona Lisa while his four additional arms represent the Vitruvian Man.
- His "hat" could also be a reference to Da Vinci's Aerial Screw.
- When the Gamma Superior transform into Da Vinci Gamma, his body is completely changed and he wearing silver boots much like other normal Empowered Gamma.