|This article is about a/an evil organization in Kamen Rider Decade.|
|Kamen Rider Decade|
|Led by:||Great Leader of Dai-Shocker|
|and later by:||Shadow Moon|
|Generals and other Notable Members:|
|Monster Types:||Various revived monsters|
The mysterious Dai-Shocker (大ショッカー Dai Shokkā, "Great Shocker") is an evil organization lead by A.R. versions of classic Showa-era villain generals. They seek to take over all dimensions due to someone providing the means to do so. Based in the World of Decade, their insignia is double-headed version of Shocker's eagle crest, but with the "DCD" written on it that hints at Decade's ties to them. In addition to Doctor Shinigami, there are many other members of Dai-Shocker that come from previous Kamen Rider Series. They send their agents out across the worlds to try to conquer the entire multiverse.
The idea of an organization composed of various villains from across the Kamen Rider Series previously was used with the Badan Empire in Birth of the 10th! Kamen Riders All Together!! and GranShocker in Kamen Rider SD.
The creation of Dai-Shocker began when Tsukikage realized that he could manipulate Sayo into creating dimensional bridges started by her brother, Tsukasa. After bringing together A.R. versions of Ambassador Hell, Doctor Shinigami and Shocker combatmen, Tsukasa was appointed as Grand Leader during his late teens. After being given the Rider Booker and DecadeDriver,he set off on a quest to travel the A.R. Worlds and subjugating themin the name of Dai-Shocker. But the impact of traveling through the worlds caused him to loose his memories of his history, only knowing how to fight and trivia about Riders and their worlds. With out a leader, Apollo Geist took on a leader-like roll, recruiting the A.R. versions of Crisis Empire and Geddon. When Tsukasa returned to the the World of Decade, he remembered his history and took regained control of Dai-Shocker. This only lasted for a few hours, as Tsukikage, revealing himself as ShadowMoon, took back control over the organization he originally set up and began a campaign to conquer all of the Multiverse. This failed as he was killed by the All Rider Kick and Dai Shocker was seemingly stopped for good. Apollo Geist continued to carry out Dai-Shocker's goals and used his powers to accelerate the fusion of the worlds and powered up by absorbing fangire powers. He was killed by a Decade and Diends combined powers and with that, Dai-Shocker was finished.
After Dai-Shocker was originally defeated, it continued to resurface in other forms.
- Main article: Super Shocker
The evil Super Shocker (スーパーショッカー Sūpā Shokkā) organization is formed from the last remnants of Dai-Shocker, with the destruction of the Nine Worlds and the destruction of Dai-Shocker. In addition to the high-ranking members Super Doctor Shinigami and Colonel Zol, other villains from the Kamen Rider Series make up the ranks of Super Shocker. They utilize the Super Crisis Fortress (スーパークライス要塞 Sūpā Kuraisu Yōsai) as their base.
Dai-Shocker (Super Hero Taisen)
During the events of Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen, Tsukasa Kadoya, with the help of Doktor G, reforms Dai-Shocker and becomes their Great Leader once more in order to take down the Super Sentai teams and the Dai-Zangyack group led by Captain Marvelous. This version of the organization used the original Shocker's emblem and used a rebuilt Crisis Fortress as its main base. Doktor G gathered its members, and it's also acknowledged that many of its members were killed before, but were brought back to life.
Although apparently victorious in eliminating the Super Sentai, Tsukasa was infiltrating them to stop their own plans, resulting in the survival of all Super Sentai and Riders. Meanwhile various members of the organization itself were actually working alongside Dai-Zangyack, resulting in Doktor G taking control of the organization to wipe out both the Super Sentai and the Kamen Riders together while allying themselves with Dai-Zangyack. This version of the organization was destroyed alongside its chief commanders by the combined forces of the Super Sentai and Kamen Rider army.
- Great Leader of Dai-Shocker (大ショッカー大首領 Dai Shokkā Dai Shuryō, Decade: All Riders vs Dai-Shocker, Super Hero Taisen): The nominal leader of the organisation who controlled it with an iron fist, Tsukasa Kadoya, only to disappear during his attempts to conquer other worlds. Upon Tsukasa's return to his world, he attempts to take the reins of the organization again, only to lose control of the organization and be betrayed by his sister Sayo and Nobuhiko Tsukikage, the AR Shadow Moon from the World of Decade. Some time later, in Super Hero Taisen, when the organization is reformed with the help of Doktor G, Tsukasa Kadoya yet again takes control of the organization and assumes the Great Leader title again.
- Shadow Moon (シャドームーン Shadō Mūn, Decade ep.27, All Riders vs Dai-Shocker): A butler serving Tsukasa's family who's actually the inheritor of the King Stone and planned to take Dai-Shocker and all worlds. After Tsukasa returns to Dai-Shocker, he's quick to oust him from the organization, taking place of leader, although calling himself Creation King.
- Doctor Shinigami/Ikadevil (死神博士/イカデビル Shinigami Hakase/Ikadebiru, Decade: All Riders vs Dai-Shocker, Movie Wars 2010): Seemingly one of the commanders of the original Shocker returning to take an important role in Dai-Shocker, using the guise of Eijiro Hikari to secretly follow the amnesiac Great Leader of Dai-Shocker. He sided with Shadowmoon after his coup, even asking for cheers for Decade's apparent death. Like the original, he transformed into Ikadevil to fight, but was defeated by the Kamen Riders Decade, Diend, Faiz, Blade, Den-O and Kiva fighting together with four Final Form Rides at once. He did not die, just seemingly going back to Eijiro form and losing his Shinigami memories. In spite of his different appearance, his official profiles originally just gave him the story of the Shinigami from the original Kamen Rider series. However, in Movie War 2010, the true nature of the new Shinigami was revealed as something else. Eijiro returned as Super Doctor Shinigami, a Super Shocker commander, in Movie War 2010, with an appearance identical to his former Shinigami identity, aside from an extra ring with an "S" emblem. After he was hit inside the Super Crisis Fortress, a Gaia Memory carrying the name ShinigamiHakase fell from him and broke, revealing that Eijiro was actually controlled by a Gaia Memory based on Earth's memories of the original Doctor Shinigami.
- Ambassador Hell/Garagaranda (地獄大使/ガラガランダ Jigoku Taishi/Garagaranda, Decade: All Riders vs Dai-Shocker): The last commander of the original Shocker, who died fighting against Rider #1. Afterwards, the Great Leader destroyed the original Shocker. In spite of his original failure, in Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, Ambassador Hell appears alive, as a Dai-Shocker commander, sporting a black armor and Dai-Shocker belt, rather than the original silver suit. This Ambassador Hell, although having a different looking human form, had a Garagaranda form identical to the original's, complete with Shocker emblem on his belt. His official backstory is just the original Ambassador Hell's story, up to his first death at the hands of Rider #1.. Like most other Dai-Shocker members, he sided with Shadowmoon after his coup. This Hell Ambassador fought as Garagaranda against the Riders in All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, but his tentacles were cut and he was stunned by Kamen Riders Black RX and Kabuto. Using that opportunity, Rider #1 and Rider #2 attacked. He's destroyed by Kamen Rider #1's and Kamen Rider #2's Rider Double Kick. Like in the original series, this Hell screamed to Dai-Shocker's perseverance before he died, exploding.
- General Jark (ジャーク将軍 Jāku Shōgun, Decade: All Riders vs Dai-Shocker): Member of the Crisis Empire and another one of Dai-Shocker's commanders. He sides with Shadowmoon after his coup, and pursues Diend, in an attempt to recover his Diend Driver, but he ends up having to face both Decade and Diend at once, only to be killed by Diend.
- King Dark (キングダーク Kingu Dāku, Decade: All Riders vs Dai-Shocker): Dai-Shocker's secret weapon and its strongest commander, the ultimate weapon built by Dai-Shocker for its world conquest. Unlike other members of the organization, he shows no ties to his original incarnation created and controlled by the Government of Darkness's leader, only having Dai-Shocker markings and emblems.
Other Important Members
- High Priestess Bishium (大神官ビシュム Daishinkan Bishumu, Decade: All Riders vs Dai-Shocker): The identity Sayo Kadoya, Tsukasa's sister, takes due to Tsukikage's influence. She sides with Tsukikage after his coup, and uses the power of the Earth Stone to transform Kamen Rider Kuuga (Onodera) into the evil Rising Ultimate Form, controlling his actions like a marionette. However, she eventually repents her actions and ceases control over him, making peace with her brother.
- Apollo Geist (アポロガイスト Aporo Gaisuto, Decade eps. 26-31, Super Hero Taisen): The security chief of Dai-Shocker, who attempts to kill Tsukasa even before he reaches his own world and recovers his memories. In spite of that, claimed to act for the Great Leader to other Dai-Shocker members in the World of Amazon. He originates from the World of X-Rider, as member of its version of the Government of Darkness, but had been killed by X Rider in the past, needing the Perfecter to survive due to his flawed resurrection. He eventually loses his Perfecter to Diend, only to replace it with Fangire's souls in a last attempt to kill Tsukasa, but he's eventually defeated and destroyed by Kamen Rider Decade's and Diend's combined attack. He returns as a Dai-Shocker commander in Super Hero Taisen, having been reborn once again and receiving a new Perfecter, but he's destroyed once again by Kamen Rider Fourze.
- Ten-Faced Demon Llumu Qhimil (十面鬼ユム・キミル Jūmenki Yumu Kimiru, 27-28) is the leader of Geddon and Dai-Shocker's designated ruler of the World of Amazon, developing the mindset that Kamen Riders are the enemies of the human race, rather than Geddon. He has the GaGa Armlet and seeks Amazon's GiGi Armlet to gain their full power and use the unlimited ancient Inca powers to complete his master plan of converting humans into monsters. He normally resembles a torso attached to a large boulder, but he can also assume a humanoid form adorned with the faces of the ten Heisei Kamen Riders from which he can access their powers and counter any of the ten Heisei Kamen Riders attacks. Though he gains the GiGi Armlet, he loses both it and the GaGa Armlet to the Kamen Riders with Decade Complete Form weakening him with Faiz Blaster Form before Amazon destroys him with the Super Dai Setsudan.
- Yuki (ユウキ Yūki, 30) is the Queen of the Fangires from the World of Kiva. Her true form is the Thorn Fangire (ソーンファンガイア Sōn Fangaia), whose true name is Perishing at the Altar, Silence from a Deep Kiss (滅びゆく祭壇に、沈黙より深いキスを Horobiyuku Saidan ni, Chinmoku yori Fukai Kisu o), a sea cucumber Fangire that belongs to the Aqua Class (アクアクラス Akua Kurasu) Tribe and able to execute her own version of the "Final Zanvat Slash". Though she supports Wataru, Yuki actually sides with Apollo Geist, marrying him to give him immortality so she can have a place in Dai-Shocker. When Tsukasa crashes the wedding, the Thorn Fangire fights him and is killed by Decade Complete Form with Ryuki Survive's power.
- Schwarian (シュバリアン Shubarian, 26-27) is a Strange Demon Robot from the Crisis Empire, seeing himself as the ultimate machine in his branch. He originally turned down Apollo Geist's offer to join Dai-Shocker until he sees his power first hand. He is destroyed by Decade Complete Form with the aid of Agito Shining Form.
- Joji Yuki (結城 丈二 Yūki Jōji, Decade: All Riders vs Dai-Shocker): Scientist who worked for Dai-Shocker in the creation of the Decade and Diend Drivers. However, after the work was finished, he was betrayed by the organization and had his arm taken by Dai-Shocker's Great Leader himself, Tsukasa Kadoya. After his betrayal, he starts a battle for vengeance against them, calling himself a Kamen Rider. During the events of All Riders vs Dai-Shocker, he returns for vengeance, but upon seeing that Tsukasa had become depressed and pathetic after being thrown away by the organization himself, decides that he isn't even worth killing. Instead, he reminds Tsukasa of how a Kamen Rider should fight, while facing many Dai-Shocker troops by himself with his arm cannon.
Dai-Shocker members in the World of Black RX
- Scorpion Imagin (スコーピオンイマジン Sukōpion Imajin, 26-27): An Imagin who accompanies Apollo Geist. Destroyed by Decade using Faiz Axel's power.
- Seamoon Fangire (シームーンファンガイア Sīmūn Fangaia, 26): A Fangire who accompanies Apollo Geist. Destroyed by Decade using Agito's Rider Kick.
- Mantis Fangire (マンティスファンガイア Mantisu Fangaia, 26-27): A Fangire who accompanies Apollo Geist. Destroyed by Decade using Faiz Axel's power.
- Sai Mutant (サイ怪人 Sai Kaijin, 26-27): A mutant of Gorgom. Summoned by Apollo Geist to convince Schwarian to join Dai-Shocker. He is summoned again to help protect Apollo Geist from Black RX, only to be quickly destroyed by Black's Rider Punch.
- Ox Orphnoch (オックスオルフェノク Okkusu Orufenoku, 27): An Orphnoch. Destroyed by Diend.
- Worm Orphnoch (ワームオルフェノク Wāmu Orufenoku, 27): An Orphnoch. Destroyed by Diend.
- Frilled Lizard Orphnoch (フリルドリザードオルフェノク Furirudo Rizādo Orufenoku, 27): An Orphnoch. Destroyed by Diend.
- Brachypelma Worm Aurantium (ブラキペルマワーム・オーランタム Burakiperuma Wāmu Ōrantamu, 27): A tarantula Worm.
- Brachypelma Worm Viridis (ブラキペルマワーム・ビリディス Burakiperuma Wāmu Biridisu, 27): A tarantula Worm.
- Tarantes Worm Purpura (タランテスワーム・パープラ Tarantesu Wāmu Pāpura, 27): A tarantula Worm.
Dai-Shocker members in the World of Amazon
- Go-Jaraji-Da (ゴ･ジャラジ･ダ Go Jaraji Da, 28): A porcupine Gurongi. Destroyed when Amazon used his Jaguar Shock on him.
- Propheta Cruentus (プロフェタ・クルエントゥス Purofeta Kuruentusu, 28-29): A Mantis Lord, destroyed by Kuuga Titan Form's Calamity Titan attack.
- Camponotus Worm Maxilla (カンポノタスワーム・マキシラ Kanponotasu Wāmu Makishira, 28): A carpenter ant Worm destroyed by Decade's Dimension Kick.
- Bakeneko (バケネコ 28): A cat Makamou. Destroyed when Amazon used his Big Slice on him.
- Shocker Soldiers (ショッカー戦闘員 Shokkā Sentōin)
- Shocker Scientists (ショッカー科学者 Shokkā Kagakusha)
- Vigilantes (自警団 Jikeidan): A volunteer military police formed from the residents of the World of Amazon who act in flushing out potential threats.
- Yobuko (ヨブコ 29): Formerly the Vigilantes' leader who gets transformed into a Makamou as a reward by Llumu Qhimil using the powers of both the GiGi and GaGa armlets on him.
Dai-Shocker members in the World of Decade
- Kaijin from the Shōwa Kamen Rider Series
- Shiomaneking (シオマネキング Shiomanekingu): A monstrous fiddler crab-like member of Shocker.
- Ganikomoru (ガニコウモル Ganikōmoru): A member of Geldam and Gel-Shocker that is the combination of a crab and a bat. Although the original was an unique monster, Dai-Shocker has multiple Ganikomoru.
- Doras (ドラス Dorasu): A grotesque Kamen Rider-like form that is the aspect of the Neo Organism.
- Cobra Man Garai (コブラ男ガライ Kobura Otoko Garai): An armored cobra-like kaijin who is the child of the Fog Mother.
- Zu-Mebio-Da (ズ･メビオ･ダ Zu Mebio Da) A leopard Gurongi.
- Me-Bajisu-Ba (メ･バヂス･バ Me Bajisu Ba): A wasp Gurongi.
- Me-Ginoga-De (メ･ギノガ･デ Me Ginoga De): A mushroom Gurongi.
- Go-Gadoru-Ba (ゴ･ガドル･バ Go Gadoru Ba): A rhinoceros beetle Gurongi.
- Leiurus Acutia (レイウルス・アクティア Reiurusu Akutia): A scorpion Lord.
- Formica Pedes (フォルミカ・ペデス Forumika Pedesu): A black carpenter ant Lord.
- Formica Regia (フォルミカ・レギア Forumika Regia): A queen ant Lord.
- Sheerghost (シアゴースト Shiagōsuto): A dragonfly larva Mirror Monster.
- Raydragoon (レイドラグーン Reidoragūn): A dragonfly Mirror Monster.
- Psycorogue (サイコローグ Saikorōgu): A robotic cricket Mirror Monster.
- Butterfly Orphnoch (バタフライオルフェノク Batafurai Orufenoku): A butterfly Orphnoch.
- Giraffe Orphnoch (ジラフオルフェノク Jirafu Orufenoku): A giraffe Orphnoch.
- Longhorn Orphnoch (ロングホーンオルフェノク Ronguhōn Orufenoku): A longhorn beetle Orphnoch.
- Slug Orphnoch (スラッグオルフェノク Suraggu Orufenoku): A slug Orphnoch.
- Wild Boar Orphnoch (ワイルドボアオルフェノク Wairudo Boa Orufenoku): A wild boar Orphnoch.
- Pelican Orphnoch (ペリカンオルフェノク Perikan Orufenoku): A pelican Orphnoch.
- Stinkbug Orphnoch (スティンクバグオルフェノク Sutinkubagu Orufenoku): A stinkbug Orphnoch.
- Arch Orphnoch (アークオルフェノク Āku Orufenoku): A grasshopper Orphnoch.
- Elephant Undead (エレファントアンデッド Erefanto Andeddo): The Jack of Clubs Undead.
- Giraffa Undead (ギラファアンデッド Girafa Andeddo): The King of Diamonds Undead.
- Darkroach (ダークローチ Dāku Rōchi): A cockroach Undead.
- Kappa (カッパ Kappa): A snapping turtle/frog Makamou.
- Bakeneko (バケネコ Bakeneko): A cat Makamou.
- Hitotsumi (ヒトツミ Hitotsumi): A Futakuchi-onna Makamou.
- Coleoptera Worm Aeneus (コレオプテラワーム・アエネウス Koreputera Wāmu Aeneusu): A scarab Worm.
- Coleoptera Worm Croceus (コレオプテラワーム・クロセウス Koreputera Wāmu Kuroseusu): A scarab Worm.
- Coleoptera Worm Argentum (コレオプテラワーム・アージェンタム Koreputera Wāmu Ājentamu): A scarab Worm.
- Geophilid Worm (ジオフィリドワーム Jiofirido Wāmu): A centipede kaijin.
- Subst Worm (サブストワーム Sabusuto Wāmu): A crayfish Worm.
- Cassis Worm Gladius (カッシスワーム・グラディウス Kasshisu Wāmu Guradiusu): A horseshoe crab Worm.
- Albinoleo Imagin (アルビノレオイマジン Arubinoreo Imajin): A white lion Imagin.
- Mole Imagin (モールイマジン（アックスハンド） Mōru Imajin (Akkusu Hando)): A mole Imagin.
- Rat Fangire (ラットファンガイア Ratto Fangaia): A rat Fangire.
- Sungazer Fangire (サンゲイザーファンガイア Sangeizā Fangaia): A giant girdled lizard Fangire.
- Bat Fangire (バットファンガイア Batto Fangaia): A bat Fangire.
- Other Kaijin from Kamen Rider Decade
- Taurus Ballista (タウルス・バリスタ Taurusu Barisuta): The Buffalo Lord who appeared previously in Kamen Rider Decade.
Dai-Shocker members in the World of the Rider War
- Wataru also leads a group of Fangires, as their king, in the World of the Rider War. However, they are actually on Dai-Shocker's side.
- Shark Fangire (シャークファンガイア Shāku Fangaia): Destroyed by Diend.
- Silkmoth Fangire (シルクモスファンガイア Shirukumosu Fangaia): Destroyed by Diend.
- Horsefly Fangire (ホースフライファンガイア Hōsufurai Fangaia): Destroyed by Diend.
- Warthog Fangire (ウォートホッグファンガイア Wōtohoggu Fangaia): Aiding in the fight against the World of Blade, Yuki sics him on Tsukasa when he refuses to aid their side. The Fangire is easily destroyed by Decade in seconds as a result.
- The Undead originally from the World of Blade fight alongside the World of Blade's Kamen Riders, fighting against the Fangires in the World of the Rider War. However, they are actually on Dai-Shocker's side.
- Deer Undead (ディアーアンデッド Diā Andeddo): The Six of Spades Undead, destroyed by Diend.
- Scarab Undead (スカラベアンデッド Sukarabe Andeddo): The Ten of Spades Undead, destroyed by Diend.
- Lizard Undead (リザードアンデッド Rizādo Andeddo): The Two of Spades Undead, destroyed by Diend.
- To fight Decade, Diend, Kuuga, Kiva, and Hibiki, Super Apollo Geist recreates the following kaijin from the Nine Worlds.
- Phylloxera Worm (フィロキセラワーム Firokisera Wāmu): Created by combining Worms. The Phylloxera Worm is destroyed by Diend's Blue Strike.
- Tiger Orphnoch (タイガーオルフェノク Taigā Orufenoku): Created by combining Orphnoch. The Tiger Orphnoch is destroyed by Decade Complete Form's Enhanced Dimension Kick.
- Paradoxa Undead (パラドキサアンデッド Paradokisa Andeddo): Created by combining Undead. The Paradoxa Undead is destroyed by Kiva.
- Beetle Fangire (ビートルファンガイア Bītoru Fangaia): Created by combining Fangires. The Beetle Fangire is destroyed by Kuuga's Mighty Kick.
- Buffalo Lord Taurus Ballista (バッファローロード タウルス・バリスタ Baffarō Rōdo Taurusu Barisuta): Created by combining Lords. The Buffalo Lord is destroyed by Hibiki.
- Alligator Imagin (アリゲーターイマジン Arigētā Imajin): Created by combining Imagin. The Alligator Imagin is destroyed by Decade Complete Form's Enhanced Dimension Kick.
- Dai-Shocker Combatmen (大ショッカー戦闘員 Dai Shokkā Sentōin) - Black uniformed grunts with skeleton markings on their torsos. Their trademark is a high pitched scream. They're seemingly identical to the original Shocker Combatmen, although also can propel and launch themselves as suicide missiles against their enemies.
- Dai-Shocker Scientists - White masked researchers with black skeleton markings, wearing white lab coats, shirts and pants, alongside with white gloves covering their hands.
- Destron Combatmen (デストロン戦闘員 Desutoron Sentōin) - Black uniformed grunts with white scorpion markings on their torsos. They're similar to the Shocker Combatmen, but significantly stronger to the point of easily defeating any normal human in combat.
Membership (Super Hero Taisen)
Leadership (Super Hero Taisen)
- Great Leader of Dai-Shocker (大ショッカー大首領 Dai Shokkā Dai Shuryō, Decade: All Riders vs Dai-Shocker, Super Hero Taisen)
- Doktor G (ドクトルG Dokutoru Gē) / Kani Laser (カニレーザー Kani Rēzā) - This version of Doktor G was actually Narutaki. Originally, the Vice-Leader of the organization, he plots to kill the Great Leader Decade and takes total control when Tsukasa's true goal is revealed, both Dai-Shocker and Dai-Zangygak were in it together to use Marvelous and Tsukasa as pawns to have both Sentai teams and Riders kill each other in order for them to render both worlds helpless and easy for takeover.
High Commanders (Super Hero Taisen)
- Apollo Geist (アポロガイスト Aporo Gaisuto)
- General Shadow (ジェネラルシャドウ Jeneraru Shadou)
- Shadow Moon (シャドームーン Shadō Mūn)
- General Jark (ジャーク将軍 Jāku Shōgun)
- Doras (ドラス Dorasu)
- N-Daguva-Zeba (ン･ダグバ･ゼバ N Daguba Zeba)
- El of the Ground (地のエル Chi no Eru)
- Nurikabe's Douji (ヌリカベのどうじ Nurikabe No Douji.)
- Arch Orphnoch (アークオルフェノク Āku Orufenoku)
- Joker (ジョーカー Jōkā?)
- Gryllus Worm (グリラスワーム Gurirasu Wāmu)
- Bat Fangire (バットファンガイア Batto Fangaia)
- Alligator Imagin (アリゲーターイマジン Arigētā Imajin)
- Ten-Faced Demon Llumu Qhimil (十面鬼ユム・キミル Jūmenki Yumu Kimiru)
- Weather Dopant (ウェザー・ドーパント Wezā Dōpanto)
- Mezool (メズール Mezūru)
All of them, aside from N-Daguva-Zeba, who simply doesn't appear in the final battle, are shown siding with Doktor G once he turns against Tsukasa.
Kaijin (Super Hero Taisen)
- Shocker Kaijin
Soldiers (Super Hero Taisen)
- Shocker Combatmen (ショッカー戦闘員 Shokkā Sentōin)
- Destron Combatmen (デストロン戦闘員 Desutoron Sentōin)
- Dogma Fighters (ドグマファイター Doguma Faitā)
- Chaps (チャップ Chappu)
- Makamou Ninja Group (魔化魍忍群ヤミ Makamō Ningun)
Dai-Shocker does not exist in the novel reimagination of the Kamen Rider Decade TV series, Kamen Rider Decade: The World of Tsukasa Kadoya ~The Garden Inside the Lens~. There is no union of villains, the only villains in the novel are those of the Nine Worlds (such as Gurongi in the World of Kuuga and Worms in the World of Kabuto), Narutaki is the final villain.
- Kamen Rider Decade
- Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker
- Kamen Rider Decade: Protect! The World of Televikun
- Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
- Kamen Rider Decade: The World of Tsukasa Kadoya ~The Garden Inside the Lens~
- ↑ http://www.dcd-shin.jp/decade/shocker/shocker03.html?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=180&width=460