|This article is about a/an weapon in Kamen Rider Gaim.|
The Daidaimaru (大橙丸 lit. "Great Orange Circle") is the Armored Rider Arms Weapon granted either by accessing Orange Arms or via the summoning ability of Kiwami Arms. It is a sword with the blade looking like a slice of an orange. It is also granted by accessing Type Fruits (in the case of Drive), activating the Kourin Signal Kudamono (in the case of Mach and Chaser), via the Shift Fruits Car, accessing Gaim Damashii via the Gaim Ghost Eyecon and Gaccessing host Gamer via the Toukenden Gaim Rider Gashat.
A Daidaimaru consists of the following parts:
- Kahi no Jin (カヒノジン Kahi no Jin) is a special blade that acts on the chemical bonding of materials using the enormous energy generated by power cells. It is possible to produce cutting force which can not be realized with normal swords.
- Orange Power Cell (オレンジパワーセル Orenji Pawā Seru) is the power cell for energy supply embedded in the Daidaimaru. By keeping the power cell in a relatively large blade portion, the sharpness of the blade is maintained.
- Odachinomine (オオダチノミネ Oodachinomine) is the back of Daidaimaru. It plays the role of a frame to hold the orange power cell and corresponds to the bone forming the blade.
- Lock Gakka (ロクガクカ Roku Gakuka) is the hand-guard of Daidaimaru.
- Yatsukanonitogiri (ヤツカノニギリ Yatsukanonitogiri) is the handle of Daidaimaru.
- Arms Coupler (アームズカップラー Āmuzukappurā) is the concatenation unit for connecting with Musou Saber. Merging the energy generated from the power cell of Daidaimaru into Musou Saber.
- Armored Rider Gaim
- Kouta Kazuraba
- Orange Arms (Wizard Episodes 52, 53, Gaim Episodes 1-9, Sengoku Movie Battle, Gaim 10-24, ToQger Vs. Gaim, Kamen Rider Taisen, Gaim 25-30, 34-36, Golden Fruits Cup!, Gaim 38, 39, 44-47, Movie War Full Throttle, Final Stage, Super Hero Taisen GP, Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider)
- Fresh Orange Arms (Kamen Rider Gaim Hyper Battle DVD: Fresh Orange Arms is Born!)
- Kiwami Arms (Gaim Episodes 32, 33, 37, Golden Fruits Cup!, Gaim 40, 46, 47, Movie War Full Throttle, Final Stage)
- Yuya Sumii (Gaim Episode 40)
- Kouta Kazuraba
- Armored Rider Ryugen (Gaim Episode 47) - borrowed from Kouta (in his Kiwami Arms) during the final battle against Kougane as Armored Rider Jam.
- Kamen Rider Fifteen Gaim Arms (Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai)
- Kamen Rider Drive Type Fruits (Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Drive & Gaim: Movie War Full Throttle)
- Kamen Rider Ghost Gaim Damashii (Kamen Rider Ghost: Legendary! Riders' Souls! (Gaim & Wizard Chapters), Kamen Rider 1)
- Kamen Rider Specter Gaim Damashii (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Kamen Rider Necrom Gaim Damashii (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Gaim Gamer Level 2 (Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm "Part. I: Legend Rider Stage")
- Ganbarider (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
The Daidaimaru can combine with the Musou Saber for the more powerful Naginata Mode (ナギナタモード Naginata Mōdo). Naginata Mode can also combine with the DJ Gun to create the stronger Sojinto Mode (双刃刀モード Sōjintō Mōdo, lit."Double-Blade Sword Mode"), though this was never shown on-screen and thus is exclusive to the toyline.
- Daidai Ittou (大橙一刀 Daidai Ittō, lit. "Great Orange Sword Strike"): After Gaim or Fifteen activate a function on their Sengoku Driver, they charge the Daidaimaru with energy before unleashing a series of slashes on the target. Gaim's has two variations, a straight slash for a single target and a circle version for multiple targets.
- Orange Squash (オレンジスカッシュ Orenji Sukasshu)
- Gaim Au Lait (鎧武オーレ Gaimu Ōre)
- Naginata Musou Slicer (ナギナタ無双スライサー Naginata Musō Suraisā): By inserting the Orange Lockseed into the Daidaimaru Naginata Mode's Drive Launch and locking it in place, Gaim can execute a variation of this attack.
- Orange Charge (オレンジチャージ Orenji Chāji): Gaim fires energy slashes from the Musou Saber end at the enemy, trapping them in an orange sphere. Afterwards, he charges the Daidaimaru end with energy before slashing the enemy with it. The Orange Charge has two variations for close-quarters combat; a multiple slash version for separate targets and a 360 degree turn slash version that forms orange slices on contact with the target.
- Drive Type Fruits can also used a variation of the Naginata Musou Slicer, thought this finisher was active by Shift Brace, where he stood on a floating orange piece that flew towards the target, slashing his enemy with a charged Daidaimaru.
- Musou Zan Fresh (無双斬フレッシュ Musō Zan Furesshu, lit. "Unrivaled Slash Fresh"): After Gaim activates his Sengoku Driver's Au Lait function, he executes a series of powerful energy-filled slashes from both his Musou Saber and two Daidaimarus.
- Musou Fresh Slicer (無双フレッシュスライサー Musō Furesshu Suraisā, lit. "Unrivaled Fresh Slicer"): After Gaim activates his Sengoku Driver's Sparking function, he executes a powerful energy-filled slash from his Daidaimaru Naginata Mode.
- A red version of the Daidaimaru, labeled in promotional materials as the Daidaimaru (Bujin Gaim ver.) (大橙丸 (武神鎧武ver.) Daidaimaru (Bujin Gaimu bājon)) is wielded by Kamen Rider Bujin Gaim while in Blood Orange Arms and is also wielded by Kamen Rider Saver in Blood Zakuro Arms alongside the Saver Arrow.
- Two Daidaimarus are the weapons of choice for Kamen Rider Gaim when using Fresh Orange Arms.
- A black version of the Daidaimaru would be accessed by using the Dark Orange Lockseed to assume Black Orange Arms. However, this form was unseen as Kamen Rider Gaim Yami appeared exclusively in Black Jimber Lemon Arms in Kamen Rider Gaim: Great Soccer Battle! Golden Fruits Cup!.
- A pink version of the Daidaimaru known as the Dark Daidaimaru (ダーク大橙丸 Dāku Daidaimaru, lit. Dark Great Orange Circle) is wielded by Kamen Rider Jam while in Darkness Arms.
- A version of the Daidaimaru colored white with blue spots is wielded by Gaim's Kabi Orange Arms, which is stageshow-exclusive and themed after a moldy orange.
- This is the first Arms Weapon to be in the form of a sword, followed by the Duri Noko, the Yomimaru, and the Sword Bringer.
- This is the first Arms Weapon to have multiple versions, followed by the Kagematsu.