|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Hibiki.|
|Kamen Rider Danki|
|Series:||Kamen Rider Hibiki|
|First Appearance:||Berserk Fate|
|Last Appearance:||Bursting Song|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
Kamen Rider Danki (仮面ライダー弾鬼 Kamen Raidā Danki, lit. "Masked Rider Bullet Demon"), more commonly referred to as Danki (ダンキ), is one of the many oni Kamen Riders from the Kamen Rider Series Kamen Rider Hibiki.
His real name is revealed to be Daisuke Danda (段田 大輔 Danda Daisuke), which was abandoned upon becoming an Oni. Danki was first introduced rescuing a camper from a Yamabiko and its parents. During his fight, the Midaredouji appeared and began attacking the Douji/Hime and feasting on them much to his shock as Yamabiko was easily killed by the monster.
Later, he is seen in civilian form reporting to Takeshi Headquarters talking on the phone. Afterwards, he and Shouki volunteered to test Konosuke Kogure's Armed Saber. The experiment resulted in both of them temporary losing their powers for almost a month.
While talking to Ichiro about the experiment, he and Shouki blamed Kogure. Overhearing this, Kogure pulled out his paddle in anger and continuously hit both him and Shouki, chasing them out of headquarters.
- Henshin Onsa (変身音叉 lit. "Transformation Tuning Fork"): A tuning fork transformation device.
- Ongekiko - Mikageban (音撃鼓・御影盤 lit. "Sound Attack Drum - Good Light Board"): A taiko buckle.
- Ongekibō - Nachiguro (音撃棒・那智黒 lit. "Sound Attack Club - Septer Beat"): A pair of drum sticks Ongeki weapon.
- Kitōjutsu - Onizume (鬼闘術・鬼爪, Demon Fighting Technique: Demon Claw): Forms claws from his hands to stab and slash at Makamou. These claws are nearly unbreakable, thus making them one of Danki's most useful weapons.
- Ongeki Da - Hasai Sazareishi (音撃打・破砕細石 lit. "Sound Attack Stroke - Pebble Crushing"): Ongeki Finisher.
- Ongeki Da - Funkotsu Saishin (音撃打・粉骨砕身 lit. "Sound Attack Stroke - To Smash a Body into Pieces"): Ongeki Finisher.
Produced mainly for reconnaissance purpose, the Disk Animals (ディスクアニマル Disuku Animaru?) orOnshikigami (音式神?) are shikigami on compact discs instead of paper. They can switch between their animal forms and disk forms like origami, and can turn invisible at will. The following are the disc animals that Danki uses.
- Madder Hawk (茜鷹 Akanetaka?): The falcon is lightweight and suited for covering terrain from the air. With its sharp wings it is capable of cutting attacks in both of its forms. Its weak points are that both its duty and recording time are cut short by the energy it consumes during flight.
- Light Blue Eagle (浅葱鷲 Asagiwashi?): The successor of the Falcon type Disk Animal, it has greater duty and recording time as well as being able to record video. Because of its higher intelligence, it is capable of a united formation with a group of other Disk Animals when attacking a monster. It attacks with its sharp wings for cutting attacks in both forms.
Behind the scenes
Daisuke Danda is portrayed by Makoto Ito (伊藤 慎 Itō Makoto), who also suit acted Hibiki and Sabaki in the same series.
As Kamen Rider Danki, his suit actor is Yoshifumi Oshikawa (押川 善文).
- Main article: Daisuke Danda/Appearances
|Kamen Rider Hibiki|
|Primary: Hitoshi Hidaka - Iori Izumi - Tomizo Todayama - Zaomaru Zaitsuhara|
|Other: Daisuke Danda - Sakae Saeki - Eiki - Shuki - Akira Amami - Kyosuke Kiriya - Shouki|
|Ancient Sengoku Era Oni: Hibiki (Past) - Ibuki (Past) -Todoroki (Past) - Kabuki - Tohki - Kirameki - Nishiki - Habataki|
|Ichiro Tachibana- Asumu Adachi - Kasumi Tachibana - Hinaka Tachibana - Midori Takizawa - Kounosuke Kogure|
|Allies: Hitomi Mochida - Ikuko Adachi|
|Leaders: The Real Man and Woman - The Man and Woman - Black Puppet - White Puppet - Super Douji and Hime|
|Giant Type Makamou: Tsuchigumo - Yamabiko - Bakegani - Ittanmomen - Ooari - Okubi - Otoroshi - Ubume - Yamaarashi - Oonamazu - Amikiri - Kamaitachi - Notsugo|
|Summer Type Makamou: Dorotabou - Kappa - Bakeneko - Uwan - Tengu - Hitotsumi|
|Special Makamou: Nanashi - Kasha - Yobuko - Kodama - Satori - Rokurokubi - Orochi|
|View • Talk • Edit|