|"Wait, this Shift Car is not yet complete!" |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
DoReMifa Beat is a rhythm game. You must follow the rhythm and attack.
- Collabos Bugster (Ex-Aid Episode 6)
- Kamen Rider Brave
- Normal (Ex-Aid Episode 6-8, 10, Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, Ex-Aid 12, 13, Chou Super Hero Taisen)
- Christmas (Ex-Aid Episode 12)
- Kamen Rider Genm (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (Level UP Rider Series)
- Kamen Rider Snipe (Level UP Rider Series)
- Main article: Asuna Karino
Poppi Pipopapo is a benevolent Bugster who takes her likeness from the female character of the same name, having been created from the data of DoReMiFa Beat. She assumes the alias of "Asuna Karino" to blend with the human society, which in turn is a wordplay on her side job as "temporary nurse" (仮のナース Kari no nāsu), as pointed out by Hiiro Kagami.
DoReMiFa Beat Gashat
Shortly after being fixed by Genm Corp., it is "stolen" by Graphite , and later incorporated into the DoReMiFa Collabos Bugster. Reclaimed by Kamen Rider Brave, it lets him take his Level 3 form. It gives both Bugster and Rider users the ability to use a music note attack: if the enemy can't move like on a dance rhythm game to hit all of the notes properly, they are hit for damage.
An installment of Kamen Rider Information Program: Poppi Pipopapo's Room unveils a toy-exclusive pink version of the Gashat featuring art of Poppi's avatar character.
Proto DoReMiFa Beat Gashat
to be added
Behind the Scenes
As with the other Rider Gashats, DoReMiFa Beat is voiced by Hironobu Kageyama (影山 ヒロノブ Kageyama Hironobu). The special pink toy-exclusive Poppi Pipopapo Version of the Gashat is instead voiced by Ruka Matsuda (松田るか Matsuda Ruka), who portrays Asuna Karino/Poppi Pipopapo.
- Asuna Karino/Poppi Pipopapo is the mascot of the game.
- Despite this fact, this is the Level 3 Gashat used by Brave and not Ex-Aid.
- The musical themed game being used by a knight themed rider is likely to be an allusion to games such as "HarmoKnight" or "Final Fantasy Theatrhythm", both featuring knight or knight-like character in a musical themed game.
- The game's cartoonish and cheerful atmosphere is an allusion to music rhythm games such as "Pop'n Music" or "PaRappa the Rappa".
- Especially with its music note attack involving dancing to a visually-guided pattern, the game is likely similar to "Dance Dance Revolution" and other similar games.
- Poppi's arcade cabinet of DoReMiFa Beat in the CR room features a list of songs that reference previous Heisei Riders, examples are: Destroy the World, Lost Memory, GO GO GO, My BF is an Astronaut, Climax High, PAN2'OOO, Winds, Mysteries, and Half-Boiled Eggs, Kiwami no Shogun, Ghost Dancer, and Tofu Ondo ~Grandma's Taste~.
- When the Gashat is used either by the Collabos Bugster or Brave, a slightly remixed instrumental of the show's theme song EXCITE plays as an insert theme.
- DoReMifa Beat is the first game that created muliple Bugsters, its Collabos Bugster and Poppi Pipopapo.
- In the theme of DoReMiFa Beat, it has a person saying Yeah twice, This is the Beat they ask for, and To the Beat twice.
- The Gashat's name and Level # announcement are references to solfège.