|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider V3.|
Doktor G! The True Form of Evil is...? (ドクトル・ゲー！悪魔の正体は？ Dokutoru Gē! Akuma no Shōtai wa?) is the thirtieth episode of Kamen Rider V3. It features V3's final showdown with Doktor G, who assumes his kaijin form, Kani Laser.
The Destron Hunters discover that the microfilm gives the location of a manufacturing plant where Destron creates their mutants. While they succeed in sabotaging the plant, Doktor G arrives to exterminate them, except for Sakuma Ken, who is saved by V3. Doktor G implores the Great Leader to allow him to destroy V3 personally, and transforms into Crab-Laser. Will this be the end of Destron or Kamen Rider V3?
to be added
to be added
- This episode aired on NET alongside episode 17 of Kikaider 01, Great Work!! The Terrifying Giant: The Devil Starts.
- Doktor G would later appear as a guise taken by Narutaki (Tatsuhito Okuda), serving as a major villain in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen (2012).
- Kamen Rider V3 Volume 5 features episodes 25-30.
- The complete Kamen Rider V3 series was released in a boxset by Hawaii's Generation Kikaida, with English subtitles provided by JN Productions.
- Blu-ray Box 2 comes with episodes 19-35.