|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Kiva.|
Duet: Stalker Panic (二重奏・ストーカーパニック Nijūsō: Sutōkā Panikku) is the fifth episode of Kamen Rider Kiva.
Nago forces Wataru to keep watch over his partner as a stalker tries to make her its own.
In 1986, Yuri continues her investigation of Otoya, witnessing him ruin the life of another man named Yūji Tachikawa. She later presents the results of her investigation to Shima, whom he decides is not a potential Fangire Hunter.
In 2008, after using egg shells in another varnish experiment, Wataru tries to hold a mini-concert and play his violin to his neighbors so he can stop being a recluse. However, it ends horribly with Wataru's nervousness effecting his playing, scaring everyone away. Needing to build up his confidence, Wataru finds Nago, who is using his position as Megumi's bodyguard, much to her annoyance, to find Kiva. Hearing Wataru's pleas, Nago accepts, having Wataru follow Megumi in his stead. When he starts to follow Megumi, Wataru meets another man named Noboru, an obsessive fan who lies that Nago also gave him orders to follow her. Following her to the Make R modeling studio, Noboru has Wataru enter Megumi's dressing room and go into her purse just as Megumi finds him. At the Café, Megumi gives Nago a piece of her mind as Wataru learns the truth behind Noboru. The next day, Megumi is later encountered by Noboru, who asks for Megumi's autograph and then her, revealing himself as the Sheep Fangire.
Following her at the time, Wataru becomes Kiva and battles the Sheep Fangire, countering the Fangire's speed in Garulu Form, with Megumi offering her aid. Before the fight could progress any further, Nago arrives and was about to fight Kiva when the Sheep Fangire escapes with Megumi in his grasp.
- Wataru Kurenai (紅 渡 Kurenai Wataru): Koji Seto (瀬戸 康史 Seto Kōji)
- Otoya Kurenai (紅 音也 Kurenai Otoya): Kouhei Takeda (武田 航平 Takeda Kōhei)
- Keisuke Nago (名護 啓介 Nago Keisuke): Keisuke Kato (加藤 慶祐 Katō Keisuke)
- Megumi Aso (麻生 恵 Asō Megumi): Nana Yanagisawa (柳沢 なな Yanagisawa Nana)
- Yuri Aso (麻生 ゆり Asō Yuri): Yu Takahashi (高橋 優 Takahashi Yū)
- Shizuka Nomura (野村 静香 Nomura Shizuka): Rina Koike (小池 里奈 Koike Rina)
- Kivat-bat the 3rd (キバットバットⅢ世 Kibattobatto Sansei, Voice): Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu)
- Jiro (次狼 Jirō): Kenji Matsuda (松田 賢二 Matsuda Kenji)
- Mamoru Shima (嶋 護 Shima Mamoru): Kazuhiko Kanayama (金山 一彦 Kanayama Kazuhiko)
- Akira Kido (木戸 明 Kido Akira): Houka Kinoshita (木下 ほうか Kinoshita Hōka)
- Noboru Kuramae (倉前 昇 Kuramae Noboru): Mitsuyoshi Shinoda (篠田 光亮 Shinoda Mitsuyoshi)
- Housewife: Yuki Mashita (真下 有紀 Mashita Yūki), Chie Sunaga (須永 千重 Sunaga Chie), Kanae Hasebe (長谷部 香苗 Hasebe Kanae)
- Old Man: Akira Matsuda (松田 章 Matsuda Akira)
- Cameraman: Taketora Morita (森田 猛虎 Morita Taketora)
- Sheep Fangire (シープファンガイア Shīpu Fangaia, Voice): Katsumi Shiono (塩野 勝美 Shiono Katsumi)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Engine Sentai Go-Onger episode 2, GP 02: Reckless Guys.
- A duet is a musical composition for two performers. In classical music, the term is most often used for a composition for two singers or pianists; with other instruments, the word duo is also often used.
Blu-ray Box 1 comes with 16 episodes.