|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Decade.|
to be added
Using Ryuki's powers, Decade battles Gyuki while Ibuki and Zanki argue whose fault this was. When Akira and Todoroki join the fray in their Oni forms to save Asumu as he tries to protect them, with Decade joining them by using Den-O's Ax Form, they manage to defeat Gyuki. He runs off before regressing to Hibiki, and Yusuke and Natsumi find him shortly after. Later that night, after talking to Asumu, Akira and Todoroki confront their mentors to put aside their differences, with Tsukasa supporting them. Ibuki and Zanki promote them to the role of new teachers of their respective schools. Meanwhile, Hibiki reveals the nature of Gyuki to Yusuke and Natsumi as Daiki arrives to claim the last scroll. Hibiki stops him and gives Daiki his Onsa to give to Asumu with a final request. The next day, after suffering a Narutaki-induced vision of the future resulting from their actions, Natsumi finds Daiki, who uses Asumu as his cover to steal the final scroll. But as Tsukasa arrives, Daiki evokes Hibiki's final change into Gyuki to Asumu's horror, and the thief leaves them. After learning the secret of the three scrolls to be all schools as one, Daiki returns to give Asumu the Onsa. Asumu becomes Kamen Rider Hibiki in order to honor his mentor's final request: slay the Makamou to free Hibiki's soul. However, Narutaki arrives on a giant Bakegani (summoned with the help of Kamen Rider Ouja), with Todoroki and Amaki showing up shortly after. Once Diend destroys the scrolls, revealing that the true Ongekidō is all three styles in harmony, Decade regains Hibiki's powers. Decade, Diend, and the Oni all finish the Makamou off together. After Asumu and company thank Daiki for uniting the schools, Tsukasa and company return to Natsumi's world with Natsumi a bit worried.
- Tsukasa Kadoya (門矢 士 Kadoya Tsukasa): Masahiro Inoue (井上 正大 Inoue Masahiro)
- Daiki Kaito (海東 大樹 Kaitō Daiki): Kimito Totani (戸谷 公人 Totani Kimito)
- Yusuke Onodera (小野寺 ユウスケ Onodera Yūsuke): Ryouta Murai (村井 良大 Murai Ryōta)
- Natsumi Hikari (光 夏海 Hikari Natsumi): Kanna Mori (森 カンナ Mori Kanna)
- Eijiro Hikari (光 栄次郎 Hikari Eijirō): Renji Ishibashi (石橋 蓮司 Ishibashi Renji)
- Narutaki (鳴滝): Tatsuhito Okuda (奥田 達士 Okuda Tatsuhito)
- Kiva-la (キバーラ Kibāra, Voice): Miyuki Sawashiro (沢城 みゆき Sawashiro Miyuki)
- Decadriver Voice, Diendriver Voice (ディケイドライバー音声、ディエンドライバー音声 Dikeidoraibā Onsei, Diendoraibā Onsei): Mark Okita (マーク・大喜多 Māku Ōkita)
- Narration (ナレーション Narēshon): Eiichiro Suzuki (鈴木 英一郎 Suzuki Eiichirō)
- Asumu (アスム Asumu): Kazuki Koshimizu (小清水 一揮 Koshimizu Kazuki)
- Hibiki (ヒビキ Hibiki): David Ito (デビット 伊東 Debitto Itō)
- Gyuki (牛鬼 Gyūki, Voice): Keikō Sakai (酒井 敬幸 Sakai Keikō)
- Ibuki (イブキ Ibuki): Jouji Shibue (渋江 譲二 Shibue Jōji)
- Todoroki (トドロキ Todoroki): Shingo Kawaguchi (川口 真五 Kawaguchi Shingo)
- Zanki (ザンキ Zanki): Kenji Matsuda (松田 賢二 Matsuda Kenji)
- Akira (アキラ Akira): Nana Akiyama (秋山 奈々 Akiyama Nana)
- Kamen Rider Ouja (仮面ライダー王蛇 Kamen Raidā Ōja): Takashi Hagino (萩野 崇 Hagino Takashi)
- Cards Used:
- Kamen Rider Decade:
- Kamen Ride: Ryuki, Decade
- Form Ride: Den-O Ax
- Attack Ride: Strike Vent, Tsuppari, Blast
- Final Form Ride: Hibiki Ongekiko
- Final Attack Ride: Hibiki
- Decade Ryuki, Decade Den-O Ax Form, Decade
- Kamen Rider Diend:
- Kamen Ride: Diend
- Attack Ride: Blast
- Final Form Ride: N/A
- Final Attack Ride: N/A
- Kamen Rider Decade:
to be added
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Samurai Sentai Shinkenger episode 16, Act 16: The Power of Kuroko.
- Decade regains Hibiki's power, meaning that as of this episode, he has regained the powers of all 9 of his Heisei Rider predecessors.
- Despite this, he never transforms into Hibiki again in the TV series. He does, however, use Hibiki's Kamen Ride card and Attack Ride cards to battle Kamen Rider Amazon in the opening of the film All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, fighting against Gokai Red as Battle Japan in Super Hero Taisen, and against Kamen Rider Fifteen in Kamen Rider Taisen.
Blu-ray Box comes with all 31 episodes.