Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an transformation device in Kamen Rider Decade.|
- "Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva!"
- ―Activation announcement for Decade's Complete Form[src]
- "Hyper, Shining, Blaster, Armed, Survive, King, Rising, Emperor, Super Climax!"
- ―Activation announcement for Decade's Strongest Complete Form[src]
- "G4, Ryuga, Orga, Glaive, Kabuki, Caucasus, Arc, Skull!"
- ―Activation announcement for Diend's Complete Form[src]
- "Final Kamen Ride: Decade/Diend!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- "(Rider) Kamen Ride: (corresponding Rider's final form)"
- ―Summoning announcement[src]
Originally from the World of Negatives in the possession of the Dark Riders, the K-Touch was designed to attach onto the Decadriver replacing the card slot, which is moved to his right hip, allowing Decade to transform into Complete Form.
In this form, Decade can still use his Rider Cards by inserting them in the card slot and touching its visor, allowing Decade to summon the powers and weapons of the ultimate form of any of the previous Kamen Riders. When a Rider is summoned, the cards on Complete Form's chest and shoulders change to match the Rider's specific Kamen Ride card and the summoned Rider copies Decade's motions. When activating the K-Touch's functions in Complete Form, any of the Nine Heisei Riders present will be transformed into their most powerful form.
Final Kamen Rides
- Survive (サバイブ Sabaibu): Summons Kamen Rider Ryuki Survive, armed with the Drag Visor-Zwei. In the TV series, this is first used in the World of Negatives to defeat Kamen Rider Ryuga and again in the World of the Rider War to defeat Yuki.
- Blaster (ブラスター Burasutā): Summons Kamen Rider Faiz Blaster Form, armed with the Faiz Blaster. In the TV series, this is first used in the World of Negatives to defeat Kamen Rider Orga and again in the World of Amazon to weaken Llumu Qhimil.
- Hyper (ハイパー Haipā): Summons Kamen Rider Kabuto Hyper Form, armed with the Perfect Zecter (though it wasn't on his person the first time he was summoned). In the TV series, this is first used in the World of Negatives to defeat Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto with Hyper Kick and again in the World of Black RX to defeat Kamen Rider Hercus and Kamen Rider Ketaros with the Perfect Zecter's Maximum Hyper Cyclone.
- In SIC Hero Saga, World Of Stronger, Decade in his default form used this to transform into Kabuto Hyper Form to fight Stronger Charge Up Form, but was defeated. Also used again by Decade Complete Form to fight Stronger Charge Up Form but unfortunately was beaten by Stronger Charge Up's Super Stronger Electric Kick.
- Emperor (エンペラー Enperā): Summons Kamen Rider Kiva Emperor Form, armed with the Zanvat Sword. Used once in the TV series in the World of Diend to defeat the Darkroaches.
- Armed (アームド Āmudo): Summons Kamen Rider Armed Hibiki, armed with the Armed Saber. Used once in the TV series in the World of Diend to defeat Fourteen.
- Liner (ライナー Rainā): Summons Kamen Rider Den-O Liner Form, armed with the DenKamen Sword. Used once in the World of Shinkenger to defeat Chinomanako before he fled.
- King (キング Kingu): Summons Kamen Rider Blade King Form, armed with the King Rouzer. Used once in the TV series in the World of Shinkenger to weaken Chinomanako Diend Form and Kamen Rider Blade.
- Shining (シャイニング Shainingu): Summons Kamen Rider Agito Shining Form, armed with the Shining Caliber. Used once in the TV series in the World of Black RX to defeat Schwarian.
- Ultimate (アルティメット Arutimetto): Summons Kamen Rider Kuuga Ultimate Form. This K-Touch option is not used in the television series, but was used in Kamen Rider: Battride War, where the summoned Kuuga Ultimate would create a blast of fire.
In Kamen Rider Decade: The Last Story, Kuuga and Den-O's options are changed to Rising Ultimate (ライジングアルティメット Raijingu Arutimetto) and Super Climax (スーパークライマックス Sūpā Kuraimakkusu, written as "Chou Climax" on the card) respectively, including the cards on Decade Complete Form's chest armor.
The Kamen Riders that power Diend's Complete Form are the main antagonist Kamen Riders from the films of the other Heisei Kamen Riders. However, there is no choice for any of the antagonists from the Kamen Rider Den-O films, and there was no Kamen Rider Kuuga film; in their place, the antagonist from the (as of then only) Kamen Rider W film is an option. In addition to that, there are only 8 choices (not including Diend himself), while Decade's K-Touch has 9 (not including Decade himself).
Unlike Decade's K-Touch, Diend is never seen using it to summon one of the movie Kamen Riders to perform an attack alongside him. Instead, he uses the Gekijouban Card to summon the eight movie Riders and initiate their finishing attacks, along with his own.
Final Kamen Rides
- Kamen Rider G4 (Agito: Project G4)
- Kamen Rider Ryuga (Ryuki: Episode Final)
- Kamen Rider Orga (555: Paradise Lost)
- Kamen Rider Glaive (Blade: Missing Ace)
- Kamen Rider Kabuki (Hibiki & The Seven Senki)
- Kamen Rider Caucasus (Kabuto: God Speed Love)
- Kamen Rider Arc (Kiva: King of the Castle in the Demon World)
- Kamen Rider Skull (W: Begins Night)
Behind the scenes
- The activation code for the K-Touch is the same as the broadcast order for the Heisei Riders.
- The naming of the K-Touch is similar to the K-Taros from Kamen Rider Den-O, which allows Den-O to assume his Final Form, Climax Form.