|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Kiva.|
to be added
After Wataru has proclaimed himself the new King of the Fangires, Taiga confronts him and claims to have killed their mother to acquire the powers of Dark Kiva. This drives Wataru to attack his half-brother, only to be interrupted by the Bishop and his new army of revived Fangires. With the Arms Monsters' aid, the Kivas dispatch the Fangires before resuming their fight as the Bishop is stopped from meddling by Nago, who trained with Megumi to perfect their teamwork. As Rising Ixa, Nago initially is disadvantaged against the Swallowtail Fangire until his drive to succeed allows him to mortally wound the Fangire while regaining his vision.
Though dying, the Bishop uses his own soul to complete the Bat Fangire's rebirth. While this occurred, Shima arrives and reveals to Taiga that Wataru took the title of King in order to save him from being a target. But the Bat Fangire uses this moment to attack, easily beating the two Kivas single-handily before throwing Wataru off a cliff. However, Wataru is saved by Otoya's spirit, telling his son that he lives on within him and not to give up. This encourages Wataru to muster the strength as he and Taiga combine their signature attacks to destroy the former King once and for all.
Though the battle ended, Wataru and Taiga get a surprise visit by Maya, who revealed she was only knocked unconscious by Taiga. The reunion ends with the two brothers resuming their fight to determine who will be the new King.
A few days later, as Taiga returns to D&P to begin a new venture to find an alternate means for the Fangire race to survive, Wataru attends Megumi's wedding to Nago. Just as Wataru prepares to play his violin for the newly weds, a young man resembling Otoya bursts into the reception.
Calling himself Masao, he claims to be Wataru's son from 22 years in the future. He has come to get Wataru to help him fight the Neo-Fangire menace who have started to appear in 2009, showing up as a vortex in the sky above the church as Taiga arrives to the wedding late. The Kamen Riders and Arm Monsters transformed to face this new threat.
- Wataru Kurenai (紅 渡 Kurenai Wataru): Koji Seto (瀬戸 康史 Seto Kōji)
- Otoya Kurenai (紅 音也 Kurenai Otoya): Kouhei Takeda (武田 航平 Takeda Kōhei)
- Keisuke Nago (名護 啓介 Nago Keisuke): Keisuke Kato (加藤 慶祐 Katō Keisuke)
- Megumi Aso (麻生 恵 Asō Megumi): Nana Yanagisawa (柳沢 なな Yanagisawa Nana)
- Yuri Aso (麻生 ゆり Asō Yuri): Yu Takahashi (高橋 優 Takahashi Yū)
- Kengo Eritate (襟立 健吾 Eritate Kengo): Kouhei Kumai (熊井 幸平 Kumai Kōhei)
- Shizuka Nomura (野村 静香 Nomura Shizuka): Rina Koike (小池 里奈 Koike Rina)
- Kivat-bat the 3rd, Kivat-bat the 2nd, Kivat-bat the 4th (キバットバットⅢ世、キバットバットⅡ世、キバットバットⅣ世 Kibattobatto Sansei, Kibattobatto Nisei, Kibattobatto Yonsei, Voice): Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu)
- Tatsulot (タツロット Tatsurotto, Voice): Akira Ishida (石田 彰 Ishida Akira)
- Jiro (次狼 Jirō): Kenji Matsuda (松田 賢二 Matsuda Kenji)
- Ramon (ラモン Ramon): Yuuki Ogoe (小越 勇輝 Ogoe Yūki)
- Riki (力 Riki): Eiji Takigawa (滝川 英治 Takigawa Eiji)
- Maya (真夜 Maya): Saki Kagami (加賀美 早紀 Kagami Saki)
- Bishop (ビショップ Bishoppu): Mitsu Murata (村田 充 Murata Mitsu)
- Taiga Nobori (登 太牙 Nobori Taiga): Shouma Yamamoto (山本 匠馬 Yamamoto Shōma)
- Mamoru Shima (嶋 護 Shima Mamoru): Kazuhiko Kanayama (金山 一彦 Kanayama Kazuhiko)
- Akira Kido (木戸 明 Kido Akira): Houka Kinoshita (木下 ほうか Kinoshita Hōka)
- Masao Kurenai (紅 正夫 Kurenai Masao): Kouhei Takeda (武田 航平 Takeda Kōhei)
- Mitsuhide Aso (麻生 光秀 Asō Mitsuhide): Masei Nakayama (中山 麻聖 Nakayama Masei)
- Officer: Masahiro Noguchi (野口 雅弘 Noguchi Masahiro)
- Bat Fangire (バットファンガイア Batto Fangaia, Voice): Keikō Sakai (酒井 敬幸 Sakai Keikō)
to be added
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Engine Sentai Go-Onger episode 47, GP 47: Ministry Shake-Up, the final episode of the series. Starting from January 25, 2009 onwards, Go-Onger would air alongside Kamen Rider Decade.
- Because Kiva is the last Rider show prior to the advent of the modern 'Movie War' (the next show would be the first to return in a film showing during the following season), this is the last time the show's main cast appears together.
- As well as Kiva's return appearances among past and future Rider protagonists in the various crossovers over the following years, Koji Seto (Wataru Kurenai) would return in Kamen Rider Decade starting the very next week, as well as the finale and the Kamen Rider Decade: The Last Story feature of Movie War 2010. Due to this, Wataru is the latest of only four Rider protagonists to reappear the next week after the end of his show, following Kotaro Minami (Tetsuo Kurata) as well as the original Double Riders Takeshi Hongo (Hiroshi Fujioka) and Hayato Ichimonji (Takeshi Sasaki) due to their series' having direct sequels.
- Arms Monsters actors Kenji Matsuda, Yuuki Ogoe, and Eiji Takigawa would return for a cameo as Jiro, Ramon, and Riki respectively in Cho Kamen Rider Den-O & Decade Neo Generations: The Onigashima Warship.
- Keisuke Kato (Keisuke Nago) would appear as the Kiva Army Warlord in Kamen Rider Gaim: Sengoku Battle Royale.
- Kiva's battle with the Bat Fangire was seen in Kamen Rider Battride War.
Blu-ray Box 3 comes with 16 episodes.