|This article is about a/an location in Kamen Rider Ghost.|
Fumin (フーミン Fūmin) is a takoyaki stand that is run by Fumi Fukushima, which Takeru, Akari, Makoto and Kanon often frequented during their childhood. The four of them still visit her in the present time. Alain is also introduced to takoyaki through Fumin. After Fumi's death, the stand is now run by her granddaughter, Harumi Fukushima.
- Kamen Rider Ghost
- Episode 15: Anguish! The Stubborn Escape King!
- Episode 18: Reverse! Mysterious Science!
- Episode 19: Explosion! Paint From Your Heart!
- Episode 23: Intimate! The Giant Eyecon!
- Episode 25: Disaster! The Red Sky!
- Episode 26: Conflict! The Terms of Resolution!
- Episode 29: Second Coming! Ordeal of the Escape King!
- Episode 33: Miracle! Infinite Thought!
- The Legend of Hero Alain