|This article is about a/an item in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
The Game Scope (ゲームスコープ Gēmu Sukōpu) is a stethoscope-like device used by CR. It is mainly used to detect for the presence of the game illness, though it can also be used for communication with compatible devices (audio only or projecting a video chat), searching for Bugsters like a radar, or as a microscope (when inserted into a computer with a DNA analysis apparatus). The patient bed at CR can also scan for the game illness, and is sometimes used in place of a Game Scope if the patient is already at CR.
To check a patient, a doctor must simply put the Game Scope's earbuds in their ears like a normal stethoscope, then hold the probe end in front of the patient and trigger it (it is seen to work at a decent distance). This will project a holographic screen; a positive diagnosis will display as an icon bouncing around on the image of the patient, a negative diagnosis will show no icon. Each game's Bugster infection registers as a different icon; Bugsters' leveled up reappearances show similar but slightly different variations of their previous icons; Level 30 Bugsters have their full body appear on the display instead of an icon.
- Salty (Mighty Action X) - a yellow star (diagnosed from Sota Suyama)
- Aranbura (Taddle Quest) - a pink heart (diagnosed from Rensuke Natori)
- Revol (Bang Bang Shooting) - multiple trios of red wavy lines (diagnosed from Yuki Kitami)
- Revol Level 5 (Bang Bang Shooting) - a single trio of red wavy lines (diagnosed from Nico Saiba)
- Motors (Bakusou Bike) - multiple trios of red wavy lines (diagnosed from Yoshitaka Nishiwaki)
- Motors Level 5 (Bakusou Bike) - a single trio of red wavy lines (diagnosed from Tsukuru Koboshi)
- Graphite, Hunter Gamer ((Proto) Drago Knight Hunter Z) - a red/orange flame (diagnosed from Graphite, Kyotaro Hinata, and an unidentified civilian)
- Gekitotsu Collabos Bugster (Gekitotsu Robots) - Bugster separated (from Yoko Horiuchi) before diagnosis
- DoReMiFa Collabos Bugster (DoReMiFa Beat) - a yellow music note (diagnosed from Yoko Horiuchi)
- Giri Giri Collabos Bugster (Giri Giri Chambara) - a violet sword (diagnosed from Yoshio Okada)
- Jet Collabos Bugster (Jet Combat) - an orange and red explosion (diagnosed from Yoshio Okada)
- None (Shakariki Sports) - no known infection from this game
- None (Dangerous Zombie) - no known infection from this game
- Futago Bugster (Mighty Brothers XX) - unknown icon (diagnosed from unknown patient in Stage Show)
- None (Perfect Puzzle) - no known infection from this game
- None (Knock Out Fighter) - no known infection from this game
- Burgermon (Ju Ju Burger) - a yellow lightning bolt (diagnosed from Tsukuru Koboshi)
- Gatton Bugster Level 30 (Gekitotsu Robots) - directly shows Gatton's full body (diagnosed from Mai Yamato)
- Unknown Bugster (unknown game) - the infection refuses to register on the Game Scope, showing a static glitch instead (diagnosed from Emu Hojo)
- Vernier Bugster Level 30 (Jet Combat) - directly shows Vernier's full body (diagnosed from Daisuke Egami)
- Unless it was a production error, Bang Bang Shooting and Bakusou Bike appear to have the same infection icons as each other both for their initial and for their leveled-up appearances.
- Their icons of multiple trios of wavy lines fading in and out are also the only times that multiple icons appeared for a single infection.