|This article is about a/an villain in Kamen Rider Ghost.|
Gammaizer Magnetic Blade
|Homeworld:||World of Gamma|
|First Appearance:||Opposition! Father & Daughter!|
Kaho Mizutani ("Mayu Natsume")
Gammaizer Magnetic Blade
Gammaizer Magnetic and Blade appeared in the Prayer Chamber separately with the other Gammaizers in the pillar until they appeared before Adel, taking his image.
When Alia as Dark Necrom P's Rider Kick was deflected by Gammaizers Planet and Climate, an energy surge hit the pillars of Gammaizers Blade and Magnetic, causing them to combine together. The combined pillar then absorbed the shards of Alia's broken Gamma Eyecon, turning into the combined Gammaizer Magnetic Blade, and sent itself on a mission to observe conflicting human emotions. This incident had caused a bug in the Gammaizer, giving it an interest in emotions and putting it out of remote control by the other Gammaizers, as Gammaizer Planet later reports to Adel.
Through unknown means, it switched the minds of Mayu Natsume and her father, but due to its internal bug, the Gammaizer's mind was swapped as well, resulting in Mayu's mind being in her father's body, her father's mind being in Gammaizer Magnetic Blade's body, and the Gammaizer's mind being in Mayu's body. However, Takeru and the others assumed that only Mayu and her father's minds were swapped, and are confused at Gammaizer Magnetic Blade scurrying away instead of doing battle with Ghost.
Meanwhile, it was later shown and revealed that Gammaizer Magnetic Blade was using Mayu's body while her mind is in her father's body, whose mind is then inside Gammaizer Magnetic Blade's body. Takeru and Makoto transform into Ghost Mugen Damashii and Deep Specter and returned their minds to their original bodies after attacking Shinichiro as the Gammaizer by mistake. This causes its body to got malfunction and activates its ability, switching their minds back to their original bodies; Gammaizer Magnetic Blade vanishes to continue observation. After Shinozaki is confronted, it appears and pulls Shinichiro into its body to continue observing. Gammaizer Magnetic Blade faces Ghost, Deep Specter, and Necrom, being restrained by Musashi and Houdini before Billy the Kid frees Shinichiro. It was then destroyed permanently by Ghost Mugen Damashii's Isama Shoot/Flash with the Gan Gun Saber and the Sunglasseslasher.
Unlike the Gamma, the true form of the Gammaizer is a pillar resting above the praying room.
- Godlike Powers
- As the deity of the World of Gamma, the Gammaizer can perform several godlike abilities to its liking.
- The Gammaizer can take the physical form of anything they imagine. Their original form is that of a pillar which Adonis uses to recite his prayer and can take on humanoid forms for a better conversation.
- Danger Intuition
- The Gammaizer can sense almost anything that would threaten the World of Gamma, mainly Takeru. Its perception as well extended to that of the human world, preparing to take action if anything that would endanger the Gamma World appears.
- Energy Backlash
- The Gammaizer can unleash an energy backlash together with its fellows by simply launching energy beams that would hit their targets.
- Just like the citizens of the World of Gamma, Gammaizer can assimilate and possess any being they desires. Doing this gives the targets enormous power, at the cost of their own will being hijacked.
- After being defeated, Gammaizers can safely return to the praying room. The only way to make sure the Gammaizer is destroyed permanently is Ghost's Mugen Damashii. However, having Adel connected to the Great Eye, the Gammaizers can resurrect immediately after defeat. The only way to make sure the Gammaizer is destroyed permanently this time is to defeat Adel.
- 15 Heroic Eyecon Union Negation
- Through unknown connections, together with its fellows, the Gammaizer from the praying room can interrupt the formation of the Great Eye when it is used in the second time.
- One Gammaizer can merge with another one to combine their powers. They can seperate at will, or by the Mugen Damashii's attack.
- Deep Specter Eyecon Creation
- The Gammaizers can create a copy of Deep Specter Eyecon that is used by Makoto to be given to Makoto doppelgänger which also serve as a backup in case they are destroyed permanently.
- Height: 233 cm
- Weight: 207 kg
- It has magnetism abilities, able to attract any metal object to itself.
- Blade Arms
- It can use its blade arms as weapons.
- An ability that at least appears to come from it, it was capable of switching the minds of itself, Detective Natsume, and his daughter Mayu, into each others' bodies.
- Emotion Detection
- As a bug, it was able to detect conflicting emotions in the human world and developed an interest in observing them.
Appearances: Ghost Episodes 39, 40
Behind the Scenes
In the borrowed forms of Adel, Gammaizer Magnetic Blade is played and voiced by Akihiro Mayama (真山 明大 Mayama Akihiro). In the body of Mayu Natsume, it is portrayed by Kaho Mizutani (水谷 果穂 Mizutani Kaho).
This Gammaizer shares a similar design as United Triplon form
- Kamen Rider Ghost