|This article is about a/an villain in Kamen Rider Ghost.|
|Series:||Kamen Rider Ghost|
|Homeworld:||World of Gamma|
|First Appearance:||Explosion! Paint From Your Heart! (Pillar)|
Do-or-Die! Ready for Infiltration! (Individual)
|Actor:||Akihiro Mayama (actor)|
Gammaizer Time / Adel Time
Gammaizer Time appeared in the Prayer Chamber with the other Gammaizers as pillars until they appeared with the others to Adel, taking his image.
Gammaizer Time was summoned in the prayer chamber by Adel alongside Gammaizer Gravity, and it sends turquoise energy bursts out through an eye portal that cause adults to regress to children in body, mind, and memory. The attack also affect modern buildings as it will turn into a classic, smaller version of itself. Its effect is reversed when Ghost Grateful Damashii summons and uses the power of Tutankhamun Damashii.
Gammaizer Time along with the other 12 Gammaizers and an illusory duplicate of Gammaizer Fire appears to attack Deep Specter and Necrom but saved by the appearance of Ghost Mugen Damashii. It attempted to attack Ghost's new Mugen Damashii form in a united front with the remaining Gammaizers, but their combined attacks had no effect. After Gammaizer Liquid was destroyed, it and the remaining 11 Gammaizers retreat.
Engagement against the Parka Ghosts
Gammaizer Time along with the remaining 10 Gammaizers appears next to Adel. It fought against Ghost Grateful Damashii and the 15 Damashii Parka Ghosts and easily defeated them, with Gammaizer Time taking out Tutankhamun, before merging with Adel to transform into his Perfect Gammaizer form.
Following Perfect Gammaizer's disastrous confrontation against Ghost Mugen Damashii, Gammaizer Time was left as one of the final three Gammaizers surviving alongside Gammaizer Electric and Gammaizer Oscillation.
Along with the other 2 surviving Gammaizers, Gammaizer Time was reunited with the other destroyed Gammaizers after Adel connected to the Great Eye and together with other 14 Gammaizers, all doppelgangers created by each Gammaizer is merged into a new copy.
Gammaizer Time and the other 14 Gammaizers are briefly summoned by Adel for preparation for Demia.
Gammaizer Time makes a brief appearance when Makoto tries using the Deep Specter Eyecon to connect to them but only lasts for a second. Gammaizer Time together with the other 14 Gammaizers use their power to create another Deep Specter Eyecon for Makoto doppelganger.
Gammaizer Time appears together with the other 14 Gammaizers to launch out attacks all at once at Ghost Mugen Damashii, Deep Specter and Necrom.
After Adel attacks Ghost Mugen Damashii, Deep Specter and Necrom, Gammaizer Time and the other 14 Gammaizers merge back into Adel.
Along with the other 14 Gammaizers, Gammaizer Time is seen fighting against Tutankhamun and the remaining 14 Damashii Parka Ghosts and easily defeated by them. After Adel renounces his evil ways, Gammaizer Time with the other 14 Gammaizers forcibly fuse with him into the Perfect Gammaizer form but defeated by Ghost Mugen Damashii. Gammaizer Time appears to be destroyed but is revived from the backup stored in the Deep Specter Eyecon from Makoto doppelganger and fuses with the Great Eye along with the combined form of Frey and Freya to form the Great Eyezer.
Upon Great Eyezer's defeat by Ghost and 15 Damashii Parka Ghosts, Gammaizer Time and the other 14 Gammaizers are permanently destroyed.
Unlike the Gamma, the true form of the Gammaizer is a pillar resting above the praying room. This Gammaizar's pillar form is turquoise in colour.
- Godlike Powers
- As the deity of the World of Gamma, the Gammaizer can perform several godlike abilities to its liking.
- The Gammaizer can take the physical form of anything they imagine. Their original form is that of a pillar which Adonis uses to recite his prayer and can take on humanoid forms for a better conversation.
- Danger Intuition
- The Gammaizer can sense almost anything that would threaten the World of Gamma, mainly Takeru. Its perception as well extended to that of the human world, preparing to take action if anything that would endanger the Gamma World appears.
- Energy Backlash
- The Gammaizer can unleash an energy backlash together with its fellows by simply launching energy beams that would hit their targets.
- Just like the citizens of the World of Gamma, Gammaizer can assimilate and possess any being they desires. Doing this gives the targets enormous power, at the cost of their own will being hijacked.
- After being defeated, Gammaizers can safely return to the praying room. The only way to make sure the Gammaizer is destroyed permanently is Ghost's Mugen Damashii. However, having Adel connected to the Great Eye, the Gammaizers can resurrect immediately after defeat. The only way to make sure the Gammaizer is destroyed permanently this time is to defeat Adel.
- 15 Heroic Eyecon Union Negation
- Through unknown connections, together with its fellows, the Gammaizer from the praying room can interrupt the formation of the Great Eye when it is used in the second time.
- One Gammaizer can merge with another one to combine their powers. They can seperate at will, or by the Mugen Damashii's attack.
- Deep Specter Eyecon Creation
- The Gammaizers can create a copy of Deep Specter Eyecon that is used by Makoto to be given to Makoto doppelgänger which also serve as a backup in case they are destroyed permanently.
The Gammaizers are able to assume human form wearing white-coloured clothing, all of them resembling the Gamma Emperor, in this case Adel.
- As its name said, it has the powers to freely manipulate time.
- Age Regression
- It can fire a turquoise-colored blast into the human world, which then split into multiple energy balls, this attack reduces any adult hit by the blast into their child state, not only with the physical body, but also with their memory and personality. If a modern building hit by the blast, it will turn into a classic, smaller version of itself.
- It can travel at superhuman speeds through the speed of light.
Appearances: Ghost Episodes 46-48
Gammaizer Time is a component piece of Adel's Perfect Gammaizer (パーフェクトガンマイザー Pāfekuto Ganmaizā) transformation.
Powers and Abilities
- Adel in his Perfect Gammaizer form can use tentacles to attack his opponents. He also can use tentacles for defense purpose.
- Drill Kick
- With powerful spinning tentacles around his body, Adel can perform a Drill Kick finisher.
- Gammaizer Summoning
- Not unlike Ghost Grateful Damashii's ability to summon the Parka Ghosts, Perfect Gammaizer has the ability to project individual Gammaizers form and retract them back within him at will.
Appearances: Ghost Episodes 38, 41, 42, 45-48
- Height: 213 cm
- Weight: 123 kg
- It can float and fly freely.
- Circadian Manipulation
- It can easily turn night into day.
- Gamma Creation
- It can summon an army of Gamma Commandos and Gamma Superiors to fight against the Kamen Riders.
- Enhanced Punch
- It can punch its opponent with great force.
- Electricity Generation
- It can attack its enemy with electricity, which not only knock back even Ghost Mugen Damashii, but also paralyzes him for a brief time.
- Enhanced Durability
- It took 6 powerful finishers from Ghost Mugen Damashii in a row unharmed.
- Destructive Waves
- Right after transformed, it release destructive waves that destroy buildings around it.
- Conversion Beam
- In its giant form, it can fire a red beam from its eye, transform anything hit, human and Gamma alike, into blue orbs, which are absorbed into itself.
Appearances: Ghost Episodes 48, 49
Behind the Scenes
- The Gammaizer Time's ability to utilize superhuman speed, as demonstrated in episode 38, is similar to the ZECT Kamen Riders' ability to use Clock Up.
- Gammaizer Time is currently the only Gammaizer to have done three things: made a major appearance, has not been destroyed and its monster form has not been set yet. This is partly due to the fact that in the episodes (episode 31 and episode 32) it made it's major appearances in, it remained in the Prayer Room in the Gamma World, and Ghost Mugen Damashii hadn't appeared at this point in the series yet.
- Tutankhamun Damashii, 15 heroic soul counterpart