|"Wait, this Shift Car is not yet complete!" |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an Rider weapon in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
The Casting Twin Blade Gashacon Sparrow (双刃烈破ガシャコンスパロー Sōba Reppa Gashakon Suparō) is the personal bow weapon of Kamen Rider Lazer which he wielded upon accessing his humanoid Level 3 form, Chambara Bike Gamer. It is a bow and arrow that can configure into a twin sickle mode.
As of now, after Lazer's death, it was stolen and being used by Kamen Rider Genm, until Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Level 99 renders Genm powerless from being a Rider anymore and retrieves it back as another memento, at the same time as Kuroto's death at the hands of Parado.
When Kamen Rider Chronicle commenced, the Gashacon Sparrow was temporarily wielded by a Ride-Player who had stolen the Giri Giri Chambara Gashat from Ex-Aid. It was returned when the Ride-Player was eliminated by Kamen Rider Para-DX.
- Kamen Rider Lazer Chambara Bike Gamer Level 3 (Episodes 7, 8, 10, Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, 12, Chou Super Hero Taisen, Kamen Sentai Gorider)
- Kamen Rider Lazer Turbo (Episode 35)
- Kamen Rider Genm Zombie Gamer Level X (Episodes 13-16, 18-21, 23)
- Ride-Player (Episode 25)
The Gashacon Sparrow has two basic modes. Lazer can switch between its Arrow Mode (弓モード Yumi Mōdo) and Sickle Mode (鎌モード Kama Mōdo) by pressing the A-Button.
- Arrow B Blast
- Sickle B Slash
- Giri Giri Critical Finish (ギリギリクリティカルフィニッシュ Giri Giri Kuritikaru Finisshu)
- Bang Bang Critical Finish (バンバンクリティカルフィニッシュ Ban Ban Kuritikaru Finisshu)
- DoReMiFa Critical Finish (ドレミファクリティカルフィニッシュ Doremifa Kuritikaru Finisshu)
- DoReMiFa Jet Giri Giri Critical Finish (ドレミファジェットギリギリクリティカルフィニッシュ Doremifa Jetto Giri Giri Kuritikaru Finisshu):
- Despite the Gashacon Sparrow is tied to Giri Giri Chambara Gashat, the weapon's emblem is already shown in Lazer Level 1's Rider Gauge, despite during that time, he only accessed the Bakusou Bike Gashat.
- This is the first Gashacon weapon to debut in a Rider's Level 3 form as opposed to Level 1 (like the Breaker and Magnum) or Level 2 (like the Bugvisor and Sword).
- The weapon having a twin sickle mode, a bow configuration, and a means to draw power from the Rider series' power source is similar to the Wild Slasher of Kamen Rider Chalice in Kamen Rider Blade.
- This is the first Gashacon weapon to show that the energy charges on the weapon change colors depending on which Rider is using it. For instance, when Lazer is using it, the energy charges are banana yellow, but when Genm is using it, they changed into dark purple.
- The way Genm obtained Gashacon Sparrow is similar to Takeshi Asakura/Kamen Rider Ouja. Both get the initial Rider's weapon after killing said Rider. In Ouja's case, he got Raia and Gai's Swing and Strike Vent respectively after killing said Riders and made a contract with their Mirror Monsters. In Genm's case, he got the Gashacon Sparrow after killing Kiriya and stole his Giri Giri Chambara Gashat.
- Interestingly, Genm's usage of the Gashacon Sparrow, most especially in sickle mode is tied to the Grim Reaper, a personification of death.
- While in sickle mode, Genm holds one of the separated parts of the weapon reverse gripped with his right hand.
- It is ironic that this weapon is the opposite of the game itself. As the game is focusing on quick slash with sword, neither slashing with sickle nor shooting with arrows.