|"Wait, this Shift Car is not yet complete!" |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an Rider weapon in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
The Casting Twin Blade Gashacon Sparrow (双刃烈破ガシャコンスパロー Sōba Reppa Gashakon Suparō) is the personal bow weapon of Kamen Rider Lazer. It is a bow and arrow that can configure into a twin sickle mode.
As of now, after Lazer's death, it was stolen and being used by Kamen Rider Genm.
The Gashacon Sparrow has two basic modes. Lazer can switch between its Arrow Mode (弓モード Yumi Mōdo) and Sickle Mode (鎌モード Kama Mōdo) by pressing the A-Button.
- Arrow B Blast
- Sickle B Slash
- Giri Giri Critical Finish (ギリギリクリティカルフィニッシュ Giri Giri Kuritikaru Finisshu)
- This is the first Gashacon weapon to debut in a Rider's Level 3 form as opposed to Level 1 (like the Breaker and Magnum) or Level 2 (like the Bugvisor and Sword).
- The weapon having a twin sickle mode, a bow configuration, and a means to draw power from the Rider series' power source is similar to the Wild Slasher of Kamen Rider Chalice in Kamen Rider Blade.
- This is the first Gashacon weapon to show that the energy charges on the weapon change colors depending on which Rider is using it. For instance, when Lazer is using it, the energy charges are banana yellow, but when Genm is using it, they changed into dark purple.
- The way Genm obtained Gashacon Sparrow is similar to Takeshi Asakura/Kamen Rider Ouja. Both get the initial Rider's weapon after killing said Rider. In Ouja's case, he got Raia and Gai's Swing and Strike Vent respectively after killing said Riders and made a contract with their Mirror Monsters. In Genm's case, he got the Gashacon Sparrow after killing Kiriya and stole his Giri Giri Chambara Gashat.