|"I need to collect more data to complete my research." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Kamen Rider Geiz comes from 50 years in the future where he fought as a resistance fighter against the evil tyranny of the demonic king, Zi-O. He travels back in time to kill Sougo before he can become the king destined to enslave the future.
Like Zi-O, Geiz transforms by inserting the Geiz Ridewatch into the right-hand side of the Ziku-Driver and rotating the Driver 360 degrees. He accesses Armor (アーマー Āmā) forms based on previous Kamen Riders by inserting Ridewatches into the left-hand side of the Ziku-Driver.
Kamen Rider Geiz (仮面ライダーゲイツ Kamen Raidā Geitsu) accesses his main form using the Geiz Ridewatch. His visor reads "Rider" (らいだー Raidā).
Ghost Armor (ゴーストアーマー Gōsuto Amā) is Geiz' Kamen Rider Ghost-based form accessed by inserting the Ghost Ridewatch into the left-hand side of the Ziku-Driver, invoking Ghost's Ore Damashii. Its visor spells out "Ghost" (ごーすと Gōsuto) and its shoulder pads are modeled after Eyecons.
Drive Armor (ドライブアーマー Doraibu Amā) is Geiz' Kamen Rider Drive-based form accessed by inserting the Drive Ridewatch into the left-hand side of the Ziku-Driver, invoking Kamen Rider Drive's Type Speed. Its visor spells out "Drive" (どらいぶ Doraibu) and its shoulder pads are modeled after Shift Tires.
Wizard Armor (ウィザードアーマー Wizādo Amā) is Geiz' Kamen Rider Wizard-based form accessed by inserting the Wizard Ridewatch into the left-hand side of the Ziku-Driver, invoking Kamen Rider Wizard's Flame Style. Its visor spells out "Wizard" (うぃざーど Wizādo) and its shoulder pads are modeled after the Flame Wizard Ring.
Faiz Armor (ファイズアーマー Faizu Amā) is Geiz' Kamen Rider Faiz-based form accessed by inserting the Faiz Ridewatch into the left-hand side of the Ziku-Driver, invoking Kamen Rider Faiz. Its visor spells out "Faiz" (ふぁいず Faizu).
Genm Armor (ゲンムアーマー Genmu Āmā) is Geiz' Kamen Rider Genm-based form accessed with the Genm Ridewatch, invoking Kamen Rider Genm's Action Gamer Level 2/0. Its visor spells out "Genm" (げんむ Genmu) and its shoulder pads are modeled after Proto Rider Gashats.
These Armors are normally used by Kamen Rider Zi-O.
Build Armor (ビルドアーマー Birudo Āmā) is Geiz' Kamen Rider Build-based form accessed using the Build Ridewatch, invoking Kamen Rider Build's RabbitTank Form and wielding a weapon based on the Drill Crusher. Its visor spells out "Build" (びるど Birudo) and its shoulder pads are modeled after Empty Bottles.
Ex-Aid Armor (エグゼイドアーマー Eguzeido Āmā) is Geiz' Kamen Rider Ex-Aid-based form accessed with the Ex-Aid Ridewatch, invoking Kamen Rider Ex-Aid's Action Gamer Level 2 and wielding fist weapons based on the Gashacon Breaker. Its visor spells out "Ex-Aid" (えぐぜいど Eguzeido) and its shoulder pads are modeled after Rider Gashats.
Behind the Scenes
"Geiz" is a German word which means "stinginess" or "miserliness". His name's phonetic pronunciation in Japanese is a pun on "Gates", referring to "time gates" or "interdimensional gates".
- This Rider and his first two forms were revealed accidentally by a Chinese printing industry staff unintentionally during Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing posters making.
- Contrasting with Zi-O's katakana, Geiz' visors are all words written in the hiragana.
- Geiz's boots have the hiragana for "kick" (きっく kikku) on the soles.
- Geiz's base form color scheme and design are similar to Kamen Rider Den-O (Liner Form), Kamen Rider Kiva and Kamen Rider Accel.
- Curiously Den-O is also a Time Traveling Kamen Rider.
- Coincidentally, all three series have secondary Riders who were at odds with the main Rider due to their reason for fighting. They also represent a portion of Geiz's background: Being represented by someone in the future (Zeronos); determined to eliminate the main Rider due to what they represent (Ixa); being single-minded in their goals, to the extent they will unhesitatingly attack the main Rider in the pursuit (Accel).
- Geiz's suit design is based on G-Shock watches.
- Geiz is the first Secondary Rider in franchise history to keep his actual name as his Rider alias.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ryo_kr91020/status/1026715191927431168
- ↑ https://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/File:Geiz_Spelling.jpg
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/TheGeekCauldron/posts/940588419462442
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mcj6o-WUyY
- ↑ http://i.4cdn.org/m/1531640160824.jpg
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 http://i.4cdn.org/m/1531640286026.jpg
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q2iRvWKuRw
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 http://i.4cdn.org/m/1531640411754.jpg
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 https://twitter.com/specialform12/status/1017621932244643840?s=21
- ↑ https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5790921663
|Sougo Tokiwa - Geiz Myoukouin|
|Ziku-Driver - Ridewatches - Zikan GiLade - Zikan Zaxe - Faiz Phone X - Taka Watchroid - Kodama Suika Arms|
|Tsukuyomi - Junichiro Tokiwa|
|Ex-Aid: Emu Hojo - Hiiro Kagami|
|Build: Sento Kiryu - Ryuga Banjo|
|Wool - Aura - Schwartz|