|This article is about a/an corporation in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
|Kamen Rider Ex-Aid|
|Led by:||Masamune Dan|
|and later by:||Kuroto Dan|
|Battled:||Kamen Rider Ex-Aid|
Kamen Rider Brave
Kamen Rider Snipe
Kamen Rider Lazer
|Other factions battled:||Gamma, Next Genome Institute|
During the development of their newest video games back in 2011, the beta tests caused an unknown anomaly to occur which made the 10 glitched games open a portal from cyberspace and release an evolved computer virus which infected humans and killed some of them. This tragedy was called Zero Day and as a way to atone for this horrible mistake, Genm collaborated with the Ministry of Health to devise a means to fight the Bugster Virus.
The company, however were completely unaware that their recent CEO played as a double agent with the Bugsters cooperating with their executives Parad and Graphite and collecting the data of the Kamen Riders. After Kuroto Dan went on the run (the conditions of which were unknown to the company), Genm Corp struggled from the lack of leadership and games in development .
Currently, an unnamed individual has taken the position of CEO, and Genm Corp. is working on recovery.
- Kuroto Dan - CEO (Former, currently a fugitive for his crimes of collaborating with the Bugsters)
- Poppi Pipopapo
- Masamune Dan - Former CEO, Kuroto Dan's Father (incarcerated)
- Parad - secretly involved in Kuroto's plans, later betrays Kuroto
- Tsukuru Koboshi - game programmer
- Unnamed new CEO replacing Kuroto Dan
- In the CEO's office, there is a ping pong table near the desk. While this seems like an odd thing to have in a corporate office, it may be an allusion to Pong, one of the world's first video games commercially available to the public.