|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Den-O.|
|Get Out, Oni! I am Serious|
|Kamen Rider Den-O, Episode 4|
|Air date February 18, 2007|
|Written by Yasuko Kobayashi|
|Directed by Takao Nagaishi|
Will You Let Me Reel You In?
Angry with Momotaros for using his body for the sake of money, Ryotaro decides to handle helping Yamagoshi without summoning the Imagin for help!
Ryotaro, furious that Momotaros had involved him in a robbery, decides to stop asking for the Imagin's help in battles. Later, the Chameleon Imagin shows up at Yamagoshi's apartment, leaving the young man large amounts of money that the Imagin had stole on his own.
This completes the contract Yamagoshi had made with the Imagin, allowing him to travel back in time to the day that Yamagoshi had given up his chances to have a career in music and helped a young girl, instead. When Ryotaro travels to the past to battle the Chameleon Imagin, he soon discovers that he cannot defeat Chameleon Imagin.
He realizes that he needs Momotaros' assistance, but only if Momotaros apologizes for his actions in endangering him. Momotaros begrudgingly apologizes, and Den-O is able to destroy Chameleon Imagin with an Extreme Slash.
- Den-O: Plat Form, Sword Form
- Ryotaro Nogami (野上 良太郎 Nogami Ryōtarō): Takeru Satoh (佐藤 健 Satō Takeru)
- Hana (ハナ Hana): Yuriko Shiratori (白鳥 百合子 Shiratori Yuriko)
- Naomi (ナオミ Naomi): Rina Akiyama (秋山 莉奈 Akiyama Rina)
- Owner/Opening Narration (オーナー／オープニングナレーション Ōnā/Ōpuningu Narēshon): Kenjirō Ishimaru (石丸 謙二郎 Ishimaru Kenjirō)
- Airi Nogami (野上 愛理 Nogami Airi): Wakana Matsumoto (松本 若菜 Matsumoto Wakana)
- Momotaros (モモタロス Momotarosu, Voice): Toshihiko Seki (関 俊彦 Seki Toshihiko)
- Yū Yamagoshi (山越 佑 Yamagoshi Yū): Kazuki Namioka (波岡 一喜 Namioka Kazuki)
- Ogawa (小川): Takahiro Togawa (外川 貴博 Togawa Takahiro)
- Ōi (大井): Ryohei Abe (阿部 亮平 Abe Ryōhei)
- Girl: Mizuki Ishii (石井 みずき Ishii Mizuki)
- Kamen Rider Den-O/Momotaros: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Chameleon Imagin: Yoshifumi Oshikawa (押川 善文 Oshikawa Yoshifumi)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside the first episode of Juken Sentai Gekiranger, Niki-Niki! Fierce Beast-Fist.
- In a slight coincidence, the Imagin of the episode is a chameleon at the same time an important chameleon-like monster is introduced in Gekiranger
- Technically, this is Ryotaro's second fight in Plat Form, but the first to fight seriously without Momotaros.
- The title is a play on the expression "Oni wa Soto, Fuku wa Uchi", stated usually during the holiday of Setsubun to chase out the bad luck (the Oni) and bring in good luck for a new year.