|"Wait, this Shift Car is not yet complete!" |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Giri Giri Chambara is a samurai game where each and every slash can be lethal.
It was envisioned by Kuroto Dan by 2000. The Giri Giri Chambara Gashat was one of the four enhancement Gashats stolen by Graphite and used on a Collabos Bugster. The Gashat was later claimed by Lazer allowing him to access his Level 3 form.
Upon Lazer's death, it was stolen and often used by Genm Level X to access the Gashacon Sparrow. Following Genm's death, it fell to Ex-Aid's possession.
Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider
"Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm
With the Proto Giri Giri Chambara reclaimed, Kuroto Dan arranged for it to be used by a Collabos Bugster as part of his secret ambition to gather the power of the Legend Rider Gashats. After it was disarmed of the Proto Gekitotsu Robots by the Ex-Aid's Drive Gamer Critical Strike, the Bugster switched to Proto Giri Giri Chambara, attacking Dan and landing a non-critical injury. Dan handed the Toukenden Gaim Gashat to Ex-Aid who appropriately assumed the Sengoku warrior-themed Gaim Gamer Level 2 against the katana-wielding Collabos Bugster which he disarmed of the Proto Giri Giri Chambara with his Critical Finish. Stepping in personally as Kamen Rider Genm, Dan recovered the Proto Giri Giri Chambara himself.
Chou Super Hero Taisen
Kamen Sentai Gorider
Manifestations of the Giri Giri Chambara and Bakusou Bike Gashats were present on Kiriya Kujo's person when his spirit resurged in a pocket dimension. Assuming Chambara Bike Gamer Level 3, Lazer defeated Shocker's Hiruchameleon in defense of Emu Hojo.
- Collabos Bugster
- Kamen Rider Lazer
- Normal (Ex-Aid Episodes 7, 8, 10, Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, Ex-Aid 12, Chou Super Hero Taisen, Kamen Sentai Gorider)
- Prototype (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Giril Bugster (Proto; Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider)
- Kamen Rider Genm (Ex-Aid Episodes 12-18, 23), Gashacon Sparrow and finisher only
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
- Gashat only (Ex-Aid Episode 23)
Kaiden Bugster is a Bugster born from the data of Giri Giri Chambara, created from the likeness of the game character Kaiden.
Giri Giri Chambara Gashat
Proto Giri Giri Chambara Gashat
Like all Proto Gashats (save for Proto Mighty Action X), the Proto Giri Giri Chambara Gashat's color is black and the printed image is colored black and white.
This Gashat seems to neither reformat the battlefield into a Game Area, nor spawn Energy Items and Robots Gamer. But, when used, it could transform the user into a Bugster.
It was briefly taken by Ageha Takeda to become the Giril Bugster. Shortly afterwards, it was given to a Collabos Bugster to generate a form identical to the one that used the finished Gashat, fighting Ex-Aid Gaim Gamer; it was retrieved and returned to Kuroto.
- Giri Giri Chambara is based on side-scrolling beat 'em up / hack n' slash games like Golden Axe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (arcade game), and more closely resembling Shingen Samurai-Fighter both thematically and stylistically. Based on its title screen art style, it may also take inspiration from Muramasa: The Demon Blade.
- The Game's title is named after another sword-based hack n' slash game series, a horror-themed hack n' slash series OneeChanbara.