|This article is about a/an Gurongi in Kamen Rider Kuuga.|
|Go-Badaa-Ba (Human Form)|
|Episodes:||Secrets - Cooperation|
|Season:||Kamen Rider Kuuga|
|Go-Badaa-Ba/Black Grasshopper Gurongi|
Go-Bada-Ba (ゴ･バダー･バ Go Badā Ba), otherwise known to the police as Unidentified Life Form #41 (未確認生命体第４１号 Mikakunin Seimeitai Dai Yonjūichigō) and B8 (Ｂ群８号 Bīgun Hachigō), is the first of the Go to appear when he intervenes in Kuuga's fight with Gooma before leaving the scene and then formally introducing himself when Bemiu starts to play.
Assuming the form of a young man wearing a scarf (which pays homage to the Showa-era Riders) and carries a coin, Badaa rides a bike named the Bagibuson (バギブソン, Bagibuson) as his weapon, created by inserting a small gurongi blade on a TryChaser 2000, that can reach speeds of 400km mph. When his turn comes, he begins to kill 99 motorcyclists within a 72 time limit.
When the TryChaser 2000 is damaged, Kuuga is left at a disadvantage as Badaa leaves with a promise to save him for last in his game. By the time Badaa reaches 98, he decides to finish off Kuuga.
However, after being barraged with Nerve-Severing Bullets, Badaa is driven into a secluded location where Kuuga meets him on the BeatChaser 2000, outrunning him before he fatally knocked Badaa off his bike.
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Agito & Kuuga Wild Battle
Go-Badaa-Ba is one of eight Gurongi who are playable in the Fighting, Training, and Survival Modes of Kamen Rider Agito & Kuuga Wild Battle.
- His name is based on Japanese word batta (蝗虫), which means grasshopper.
- Badaa's Gurongi form is a recoloring of Zu-Baduu-Ba's Gurongi form.
- Badaa's Human form is also portrayed by the same actor as Baduu's.
- As a Grasshopper Gurongi with a red scarf and motorcycle, he is meant to homage the original Kamen Rider; however as the second grasshopper Gurongi, he is an equivalent of Hayato Ichimonji, the second Kamen Rider.
- As fitting with his homages to the original Rider, the name of Badaa's bike is the Gurongi equivalent of Cyclone, the Double Riders's personal bike.
|Kamen Rider Kuuga|
|Kamen Rider Kuuga|
|Riku - Yusuke Godai|
|Arcle | Gouram | TryChaser 2000 | BeatChaser 2000|
|Tokyo Police Department|
|Kaoru Ichijo - Hikari Enokida - Sadao Matsukura - Morimichi Sugita - Tsuyoshi Sakurai - Nozomi Sasayama|
|Other Allies and Characters|
|Sakurako Sawatari | Minori Godai | Shuichi Tsubaki | Tamasaburo Kazari | Nana Asahina | Jean Michel Sorrel | Mika Natsume | Shoji Kanzaki | Junichi Chono|
|View • Talk • [Edit]|