|This article is about a/an rider in the TV special Kamen Rider G.|
- "Have a taste...of my mix of evil and justice flavors!"
Goro (吾郎 Gorō) is Kamen Rider G (仮面ライダーG Kamen Raidā Jī), a Kamen Rider created for the 10th anniversary of the Heisei Era in the mini-production Kamen Rider G.
Goro was a guinea pig in Shade (シェード Shēdo) for tests and was wiped of his memories. When he sees that his girlfriend Eri Hinata (Yumiko Shaku) is amongst the hostages Shade has taken, he regains his memories and turns on the Shade terrorists. Oda is forced to reveal himself as the Phylloxera Worm, and reveals that several other Shade members have been converted into Worms. Goro transforms into Kamen Rider G to take on the Worms, defeating them all save for Phylloxera who is much too strong for him.
Just then, Kamen Rider Decade and the other Heisei Kamen Riders appear to give Kamen Rider G the confidence he needed to destroy the Phylloxera Worm with his Swirling Rider Kick. As the Phylloxera Worm says in his last breath that the war is not over, Goro proclaims that he will protect the world from Shade's evil influence, before he can reunite with Eri.
G's powers are mostly based on wine, and even his weapon is based on a bottle opener. By activating a switch on his belt, he can perform the Swirling Rider Kick, which is similar to Faiz's Crimson Smash.
Kamen Rider G's transformation belt resembles a wing corkscrew. He transforms by inserting a small wine bottle into the belt and then pulling the lever, similar to how a wing corkscrew is normally used.
Kamen Rider G can summon a sword resembling a sommelier knife from the "G" symbol on his chest. The sword has two blades that are retractable and its handle is in the shape of the letter G.
- Main article: Hurricane (The Next)
Behind the scenes
- His name is directly lifted from the name of the actor, Goro Inagaki.
- It is not known how Goro got his Rider powers, but it can be presumed that his powers came with Shade's modification of his body and that his Rider form is the form of "Cyborg Code G".
- Despite being an unofficial Rider, G's use of a beverage to transform is a concept that would later be used by the New Generation Riders in Kamen Rider Gaim.