Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider (Skyrider).|
|Heavy! Heavy! The 50-ton Baby|
|Kamen Rider (Skyrider), Episode 25|
|Air date March 21, 1980|
|Written by Edzure Takashi|
|Directed by Atsuo Okunaka|
Eight Riders vs. Galaxy King
Three Riders vs. Neoshocker's School Fortress
Heavy! Heavy! The 50-ton Baby (重いぞ！重いぞ！５０トンの赤ちゃん Omoi zo! Omoi zo! Gojū Ton no Akachan) is the twenty-fifth episode of Kamen Rider (Skyrider).
Hiroshi becomes stuck with a bizarre Kaijin newborn used as part of a Neo-Shocker plot to crush him with its immense weight!
to be added
- Hiroshi Tsukuba (筑波 洋 Tsukuba Hiroshi) - Hiroaki Murakami (村上 弘明 Murakami Hiroaki)
- Naoko Itō (伊東 ナオコ Itō Naoko) - Mie Suzuki (鈴木 美江 Suzuki Mie)
- Aki Ozawa (小沢 アキ Ozawa Aki) - Sayako Eguchi (江口 燁子 Eguchi Sayako)
- Numa (沼 Numa) - Jin Takase (高瀬 仁 Takase Jin)
- Admiral Majin (魔人提督 Majin Teitoku) - Yōsuke Naka (中 庸助 Naka Yōsuke)
- Genjirō Tani (谷 源次郎 Tani Genjirō) - Nobuo Tsukamoto (塚本 信夫 Tsukamoto Nobuo)
- Narrator (ナレーター Narētā) - Shinji Nakae (中江 真司 Nakae Shinji)
to be added
Skyrider Volume 3 features episodes 25-36.