|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Ghost.|
|Series:||Kamen Rider Ghost|
|Motif:||World War I Biplane|
Manfred von Richthofen
|Homeworld:||World of Gamma|
|First Appearance:||Conflict! The Terms of Resolution!|
|Last Appearance:||Conflict! The Terms of Resolution!|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
Hikoki Gamma (Ani) (飛行機眼魔(兄) Hikōki Ganma, lit. "Plane Eye Devil (Older Brother)") is the elder of the Hikoki Gamma duo who achieved evolution through yet-to-be revealed objects.
- Object infusion: Unknown
- Eyecon Target: Unknown
- Destroyed by: Kamen Rider Ghost Grateful Damashii's Omega Drive
The Gamma are created from the Gamma Eyecons (ガンマアイコン Ganma Aikon), and one was merged with a yet-to-be revealed object to create the Sohei Gamma.
The Gamma Assault (眼魔アサルト Ganma Asaruto, lit. "Eye Devil Assaut") are Ganma born from the Ganma Eyecon. They first appear in Primal Body (素体 Moto-tai). Gamma Assaults do not possess unique abilities of their own, but can gain powers of their own through being infused with an object around them.
Through bonding with a currently unknown object, the originally generic Gamma evolved into the Empowered Gamma (強化眼魔 Kyōka Ganma, lit."Empowered Eye Devil") known as Hikoki.
- Powers and Abilities
- A Gamma's primary ability is to turn themselves invisible and intangible to the public. Those whom wielded an Eyecon are capable of witnessing them.
- Eyecon/Parka Infusion
- Gamma Assaults can infuse themselves with Ghost Eyecons or at the very least, their Parka Ghosts to become Giant Gamma.
- High-Speed Flight
- Hikoki Gamma can fly at incredible speeds.
- Bomb Creation
- Hikoki Gamma (Older Brother) creates explosives to throw or launch at opponents.
Behind the Scenes
Both Hikoki Gammas are portayed by suit actor Satoshi Fujita.
- The elder Hikoki Gamma is based on Manfred von Richthofen, better known in history as the Red Baron. This is notable by his reddish color scheme as well as his deployment of red fog into the air.
- The elder Hikoki Gamma can use explosives to bombard an area like a stereotypical bomber airplane.