|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Ghost.|
Hikoki Gamma (Ototo) (飛行機眼魔(弟) Hikōki Ganma, lit. "Plane Eye Devil (Younger Brother)") is the younger of the Hikoki Gamma duo who achieved evolution through yet-to-be revealed objects.
- Object infusion: Unknown
- Eyecon Target: Unknown
- Destroyed by: Kamen Rider Necrom's Necrom Destroy
The Gamma are created from the Gamma Eyecons (ガンマアイコン Ganma Aikon), and one was merged with a yet-to-be revealed object to create the Sohei Gamma.
The Gamma Assault (眼魔アサルト Ganma Asaruto, lit. "Eye Devil Assaut") are Ganma born from the Ganma Eyecon. They first appear in Primal Body (素体 Moto-tai). Gamma Assaults do not possess unique abilities of their own, but can gain powers of their own through being infused with an object around them.
Through bonding with a currently unknown object, the originally generic Gamma evolved into the Empowered Gamma (強化眼魔 Kyōka Ganma, lit."Empowered Eye Devil") known as Hikoki.
- Powers and Abilities
- A Gamma's primary ability is to turn themselves invisible and intangible to the public. Those whom wielded an Eyecon are capable of witnessing them.
- Eyecon/Parka Infusion
- Gamma Assaults can infuse themselves with Ghost Eyecons or at the very least, their Parka Ghosts to become Giant Gamma.
- High-Speed Flight
- Hikoki Gamma can fly at incredible speeds.
- Fingers Shooting
- Hikoki Gamma (Younger Brother) can shoot his targets with his fingers.
Behind the Scenes
Both Hikoki Gammas are portayed by suit actor Satoshi Fujita.
- The younger Hikoki Gamma is based on Lothar von Richtofen, historically known as the brother of Manfred von Richthofen, the Red Baron.
- The younger Hikoki Gamma can shoot with his fingers similar to Deneb from Kamen Rider Den-O and Low-Class Roidmude from Kamen Rider Drive.
- The Hikoki Gamma (Younger brother) is the first Gamma to be killed by Kamen Rider Necrom.