|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Wizard.|
|I Want to Be a Magician|
|Kamen Rider Wizard, Episode 2|
| Air date September 9, 2012
April 8, 2017 (USA and Canada)
| Written by Junko Kōmura |
|Directed by Shojiro Nakazawa|
The Ringed Magician
Transform! Live Broadcast
At a park, Medusa and Phoenix summon the Phantom Hellhound to target another Gate within the premises. As Hellhound attacks Shunpei Nara and a group of children, Haruto intervenes and transforms into Kamen Rider Wizard to battle the Phantom. After Hellhound retreats, Shunpei approaches Haruto and asks him to make him his apprentice. Haruto refuses, but finds himself being chased by Shunpei all over town. Shunpei finally corners Haruto at the Donut Shop Hungry, and he tells him he wants to help people with magic, but Haruto explains that the world does not need any more wizards and tells Shunpei to keep dreaming before he walks away.
Meanwhile, after being questioned by Agent Kizaki of NSA's Section Zero for her involvement with Kamen Rider Wizard, Rinko goes to the Antique Shop Omokagedo to look for Haruto. There, she meets Koyomi and Shigeru Wajima. Koyomi explains to Rinko that six months ago, on the day of a solar eclipse, she and Haruto were kidnapped along with many other Gates to be forced into despair during a sacrificial ritual. While nearly everyone was consumed by their Phantoms, Haruto fought to contain the Phantom within him. After the eclipse, a mysterious person wearing a orange mask and a white robe laid an unconscious Koyomi next to Haruto and granted him the Wizardriver and the Wizard Rings. As a result of the incident, Koyomi lost her memories of her life from before the event while Haruto became a magician, vowing never to let anyone become a Phantom. Later, Shunpei picks up a children's book at a library when he is surrounded by Hellhound and a platoon of Ghouls.
As a Ghoul corners him against a tree, he closes his eyes and points his finger at it, suddenly casting a weak flame-throwing spell before Haruto arrives at the scene. Shunpei is told to run, but he is in shock from casting a spell, and Rinko jumps in to save him from another Ghoul. Kamen Rider Wizard disposes of all the Ghouls before he chases Hellhound on motorcycle. During the chase, he blasts the Phantom into a warehouse with his WizarSwordGun. Minutes after running for safety, Shunpei comes to the realization that he himself can wield magic.
- Haruto Soma (操真 晴人 Sōma Haruto): Shunya Shiraishi (白石 隼也 Shiraishi Shun'ya)
- Koyomi (コヨミ): Makoto Okunaka (奥仲 麻琴 Okunaka Makoto)
- Shunpei Nara (奈良 瞬平 Nara Shunpei): Junki Tozuka (戸塚 純貴 Totsuka Junki)
- Rinko Daimon (大門 凛子 Daimon Rinko): Yuko Takayama (高山 侑子 Takayama Yūko)
- Shigeru Wajima (輪島 繁 Wajima Shigeru): Hisahiro Ogura (小倉 久寛 Ogura Hisahiro)
- Misa (Medusa) (ミサ (メデューサ) Misa (Medyūsa)): Erina Nakayama (中山 絵梨奈 Nakayama Erina)
- Yugo (Phoenix) (ユウゴ (フェニックス) Yūgo (Fenikkusu)): Atsumi (篤海)
- Manager of Donut Shop (ドーナツ屋店長 Dōnatsuya Tenchō): Kaba-chan (KABA.ちゃん)
- Worker of Donut Shop (ドーナツ屋店員 Dōnatsuya Ten'in): Ryo Tayano (田谷野 亮 Tayano Ryō)
- Chief of Police (署長 Shochō): Takayasu Komiya (小宮 孝泰 Komiya Takayasu)
- Narration (ナレーション Narēshon): Hiroaki Hirata (平田 広明 Hirata Hiroaki)
- Kizaki (木崎): Naoki Kawano (川野 直輝 Kawano Naoki)
- The White Wizard (白い魔法使い Shiroi Mahōtsukai, Voice): Toshitsugu Takashina (高階 俊嗣 Takashina Toshitsugu)
- Hellhound (ヘルハウンド Heruhaundo, Voice): Takeshi Kongochi (金剛地 武志 Kongōchi Takeshi)
- Shunpei Nara (child) (奈良 瞬平 Nara Shunpei): Ryusei Shoji (庄司 龍成 Shōji Ryūsei)
- Child: Yuga Aizawa (相澤 侑我 Aizawa Yūga), Misaki Nagoya (名古屋 海沙樹 Nagoya Misaki), Takasumi Yoshizawa (吉澤 天純 Yoshizawa Takasumi)
- Other Unknown Role: Shinichi Nihashi (二橋 進一 Nihashi Shinichi)
- Kamen Rider Wizard: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- The White Wizard, Phoenix: Jun Watanabe (渡辺 淳 Watanabe Jun)
- Medusa: Toshihiro Ogura (おぐら としひろ Ogura Toshihiro)
- Hellhound: Yugo Fujii (藤井 祐伍 Fujii Yūgo)
- Rings used:
- Transformation: Flame, Hurricane
- Magic: Garuda, Sleep, Driver On, Connect, Big
- Style Used:
- Flame Style, Hurricane Style
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters episode 29, Breaking Into Hyperspace.
- While Medusa and Phoenix are planning out a scheme a building in the background is similar to the Go-Buster's headquarters.
- The episode was premiered in North America on TV Japan in April 8, 2017.