|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Decade.|
to be added
Arriving in the last world, the World of Hibiki, Tsukasa and company begin the search for Kamen Rider Hibiki when they are ambushed by the Makamou Kappa. An Oni in training named Asumu battles the monster until Decade uses Kabuto's powers to destroy it. On learning he is Hibiki's pupil, Tsukasa has Asumu bring him to his mentor. Upon seeing Tsukasa, Hibiki, who is shirking off from his duties as an Oni, believes him to be the legendary Ongekidō Grand Master. Meanwhile, Zanki slays a band of Bakeneko as Ibuki arrives to take them out as well. But when the last Bakeneko escapes them, Decade destroys it with the two groups as witness. Tsukasa visits Ibuki's school afterwads and talks with Ibuki and Akira about three special scrolls. Meanwhile, after failing to rob Hibiki as he takes his leave, Daiki is forced into becoming Asumu's mentor. Like Tsukasa, Daiki learns of the three scrolls of the Oni classes, and he convinces Asumu to become Hibiki's pupil again, before taking his leave to Zanki's dojo where he offers a proposition. Returning to find Hibiki and Asumu attacked by a Tengu, Kuuga attempts to battle the Makamou. At the same time, Natsumi encounters Narutaki as he reveals Tsukasa's actions actually doomed the worlds rather than saved them. When Kuuga is nearly killed, Hibiki assumes his Oni form to destroy the Tengu before he suddenly transforms into the monstrous Gyuki. While this occurs, the Ibuki School and Tsukasa receive a challenge from Zanki's School and Daiki with the scrolls on the line. With them representing the two Oni schools, Decade and Diend do battle. But once Diend reveals his intentions to steal both scrolls, he summons Momotaros who attacks the Oni Kamen Riders until Gyuki storms in and overwhelms the Oni. The episode ends with Decade using Ryuki's powers to take on the Makamou.
- Tsukasa Kadoya (門矢 士 Kadoya Tsukasa): Masahiro Inoue (井上 正大 Inoue Masahiro)
- Daiki Kaito (海東 大樹 Kaitō Daiki): Kimito Totani (戸谷 公人 Totani Kimito)
- Yusuke Onodera (小野寺 ユウスケ Onodera Yūsuke): Ryouta Murai (村井 良大 Murai Ryōta)
- Natsumi Hikari (光 夏海 Hikari Natsumi): Kanna Mori (森 カンナ Mori Kanna)
- Eijiro Hikari (光 栄次郎 Hikari Eijirō): Renji Ishibashi (石橋 蓮司 Ishibashi Renji)
- Narutaki (鳴滝): Tatsuhito Okuda (奥田 達士 Okuda Tatsuhito)
- Kiva-la (キバーラ Kibāra, Voice): Miyuki Sawashiro (沢城 みゆき Sawashiro Miyuki)
- Decadriver Voice, Diendriver Voice (ディケイドライバー音声、ディエンドライバー音声 Dikeidoraibā Onsei, Diendoraibā Onsei): Mark Okita (マーク・大喜多 Māku Ōkita)
- Narration (ナレーション Narēshon): Eiichiro Suzuki (鈴木 英一郎 Suzuki Eiichirō)
- Asumu (アスム Asumu): Kazuki Koshimizu (小清水 一揮 Koshimizu Kazuki)
- Hibiki (ヒビキ Hibiki): David Ito (デビット 伊東 Debitto Itō)
- Ibuki (イブキ Ibuki): Jouji Shibue (渋江 譲二 Shibue Jōji)
- Todoroki (トドロキ Todoroki): Shingo Kawaguchi (川口 真五 Kawaguchi Shingo)
- Zanki (ザンキ Zanki): Kenji Matsuda (松田 賢二 Matsuda Kenji)
- Akira (アキラ Akira): Nana Akiyama (秋山 奈々 Akiyama Nana)
- Momotaros (モモタロス Momotarosu, Voice): Toshihiko Seki (関 俊彦 Seki Toshihiko)
- Kamen Rider Decade: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Kamen Rider Diend: Eitoku (永徳)
- Kamen Rider Kuuga: Norihito Itō (伊藤 教人 Itō Norihito)
- Cards Used:
- Kamen Rider Decade:
- Kamen Ride: Decade, Kabuto, Ryuki
- Attack Ride: Clock Up
- Form Ride: N/A
- Final Form Ride: N/A
- Final Attack Ride: Kabuto, Decade
- Decade, Decade Kabuto Rider Form, Decade Ryuki
- Kamen Rider Diend:
- Kamen Ride: Diend, Den-O
- Attack Ride: Invisible
- Final Form Ride: Momotaros
- Final Attack Ride: N/A
- Kamen Rider Decade:
- to be added
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Samurai Sentai Shinkenger episode 15, Act 15: The Imposter and Real Deal's Arrest.
- This is the only time Diend summons one of the Primary Riders (in this case, Den-O) and doesn't use the Final Attack Ride card after using its corresponding Final Form Ride card.
- Final appearance of Decade's Kabuto Rider Form.
Blu-ray Box comes with all 31 episodes.