|"Sorry Kamen Riders, this article is too small for the people to read." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Jet Combat is a shoot'em up game where you control fighter planes.
It was envisioned by Kuroto Dan by 2000. The Jet Combat Gashat was one of the four enhancement Gashats stolen by Graphite and used on a Collabos Bugster. It was later taken by Snipe allowing him to assume his Level 3 form.
It was stolen by Genm Level X after defeating Snipe , but fell back to Snipe's possession after Genm's death.
- Collabos Bugster (Ex-Aid Episode 7-8)
- Kamen Rider Snipe (Ex-Aid Episode 8-10, Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, Ex-Aid 13)
- Kamen Rider Lazer Turbo
- Prototype (Ex-Aid Episode 35)
- Kamen Rider Genm (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (Level UP Rider Series)
- Kamen Rider Brave (Level UP Rider Series)
Vernier Bugster is a Bugster born from the data of Jet Combat.
Jet Combat Gashat
Proto Jet Combat Gashat
Like all Proto Gashats (save for Proto Mighty Action X), the Proto Jet Combat Gashat's color is black and the printed image is colored black and white.
- A character depicted on the front of the Gashat has a slight resemblance to the Bullet Bills from the Mario franchise.
- Also, a fighter jet depicted on the front of the Gashat has shark-like teeth much like Andrei Markov's fighter jets from Ace Combat.
- The theme of the Jet Combat Gashat is an upbeat remix of the Top Gun movie soundtrack song Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins.
- The tune of Jet Combat's Level 3 announcement, particularly the first few notes, are reminiscent of the opening theme of Choujin Sentai Jetman.
- So far, Jet Combat is the only game in Snipe's personal Levels which has no relation to being spinoffs of Bang Bang Shooting.