|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Build.|
Judging Sento Kiryu! (桐生戦兎をジャッジしろ！ Kiryu Sento wo Jajji Shiro!) is the fifteenth episode of Kamen Rider Build. It features the debut of Build's LionComic Form, the Sclash Driver, and the Sclashjellies. This episode also reveals Night Rogue's true identity to the Riders and Sento's true identity.
Sento succeeded in retrieving the Pandora Box from Blood Stalk, or Soichi Isurugi! But Gentoku Himuro immediately sends out a squadron to search the city for the Pandora Box. The words that Soichi told Sento still resonate within him... "Night Rogue is really Gentoku Himuro". In other words, Gentoku can use his position as prime minister to arrest Sento and the others, and harness the Pandora Box's energy as a weapon of mass destruction! With this, the fight between Build and Night Rogue for the Pandora Box begins...
to be added
- Sento Kiryu (桐生 戦兎 Kiryū Sento): Atsuhiro Inukai (犬飼 貴丈 Inukai Atsuhiro)
- Ryuga Banjou (万丈 龍我 Banjyō Ryūga): Eiji Akaso (赤楚 衛二 Akaso Eiji)
- Misora Isurugi (石動 美空 Isurugi Misora): Kaho Takada (高田 夏帆 Takada Kaho)
- Sawa Takigawa (滝川 紗羽 Takigawa Sawa): Yukari Taki (滝 裕可里 Taki Yukari)
- Takumi Katsuragi (葛城 巧 Katsuragi Takumi): Yukiaki Kiyama (木山廉彬 Kiyama Yukiaki)
- Gentoku Himuro (氷室 幻徳 Himuro Gentoku): Kensei Mikami (水上剣星 Mikami Kensei)
- Soichi Isurugi (石動 惣一 Isurugi Souichi): Yasuyuki Maekawa (前川泰之 Maekawa Yasuyuki)
- Taizan Himuro (氷室 泰山 Himuro Taizan): Meikyo Yamada (山田明郷 Yamada Meikyō)
- Build Driver (ビルドドライバー Birudo Doraibā, Voice): KORBY (コービー Kōbī)
- Taizan Himuro's Subordinate: Katsuo Yoshikawa (吉川 勝雄 Yoshikawa Katsuo)
- Task Force Captain: Keigo Ayukawa (鮎河 圭吾 Ayukawa Keigo)
- Kamen Rider Build: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Kamen Rider Cross-Z: Eitoku (永徳)
- Night Rogue: Jun Watanabe (渡辺 淳 Watanabe Jun)
- Strong Smash Hazard: Hajime Kanzaki (神前 元 Kanzaki Hajime)
- Stretch Smash Hazard: Naoki Ofuji (大藤 直樹 Oofuji Naoki)
- Bottle used:
- Form used:
- LionComic Form, FireHedgehog Form, RocketPanda Form, KaizokuRessya Form, LionCleaner Form, RabbitTank Form, RabbitTank Sparkling Form
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Uchu Sentai Kyuranger episode 42, Space.42: My Father? The Universe? Lucky's Resolution.
- Formula of the title: (Ramanujan Question 464)
- Fullbottles Obtained: N/A
- Closing Screen Fullbottles:
- Kamen Rider: Build
- Organic: Kaizoku
- Inorganic: Densya
- Count at episode end
- Bottles in Build's possession:
- Organic: Rabbit, Gorilla, Taka, Ninjya, Panda, Harinezumi, Lion, Kaizoku
- Inorganic: Tank, Diamond, Gatling, Comic, Rocket, Syoubousya, Soujiki, Densya
- Other: RabbitTank Sparkling
- Bottles in Cross-Z's possession:
- Organic: Dragon
- Inorganic: Lock
- Other: Cross-Z Dragon
- Bottles in Night Rogue's possession: Bat
- Bottles in Blood Stalk's possession:
- Organic: Cobra, Octopus
- Inorganic: Light
- Bottles in Hokuto's possession:
- Organic: Wolf
- Inorganic: Sumaho
- Bottles in Build's possession:
- The opening shows the same scenes from Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FINAL: Build & Ex-Aid with Legend Riders.
- This is the first time since his debut that Soichi doesn't assume Blood Stalk.
- This is the first time since episode 8 that Build uses a Trial Form.
- This is the first time Night Rogue uses the Steam Blade's Devil Steam attack as it is mostly used by Blood Stalk.
- The hospital that Sento and Ryuga infiltrate to meet with Taizan Himuro is the same hospital that Seito University Hospital was filmed in.
- As noted on the "Errors" section on the two previous episodes, Sento lately transforms into a Best Match using a blue Snap Ride Builder that Ryuga previously use during his debut as a Rider. As this "error" has lasted for at least 3 episodes (including this episode), it is no longer known if it is truly an error or the animators randomly using either one.
- Notably, the toy version of Snap Ride Builder is greyish-black, the same as the one Sento used on the first episode.
- TV Asahi's official episode guide for 桐生戦兎をジャッジしろ！.
- Toei TV's official episode guide for 桐生戦兎をジャッジしろ！