|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Fourze.|
|Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes Fourze|
|Series:||Kamen Rider Fourze|
|Publisher(s):||Bandai Namco Games|
|Release date:||December 1, 2011 (JPN)|
|Game modes:||Single-player |
Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes Fourze (仮面ライダー クライマックスヒーローズ フォーゼ Kamen Raidā Kuraimakkusu Hīrōzu Fōze) is set for release on both the PlayStation Portable and Wii December 1, 2011.
These versions of the games introduce Kamen Rider Fourze of Kamen Rider Fourze as a playable character, as well as the Showa Era Kamen Riders to commemorate the 40th anniversary. Some new gameplay options will also be added such as tag-team battle.
Auto Vajin does not return as playable, but only as Faiz's Striker and WCAX does not appear in the game. A number of characters also have their sound effects improved from the previous installments of the series. Ragnarok Mode returns as Heroes Mode and has new stages and monsters.
New playable characters in Fourze
In addition to all of the playable characters from the original Climax Heroes, Climax Heroes W, and Climax Heroes OOO, these characters can be used in Climax Heroes Fourze.
- Kamen Rider Fourze Base States (Switches № 1-20)
- Elek States (Elek Switch/№ 10)
- Fire States (Fire Switch/№ 20)
- Kamen Rider 1
- Kamen Rider 2
- Kamen Rider V3 (Riderman as his striker)
- Kamen Rider Amazon
- Kamen Rider Black
- Kamen Rider Black RX (Bio and Robo Rider forms available)
- Shadow Moon
- Kamen Rider Birth (As Goto and as Date with different battle-styles and finishers)
- Birth Day (finisher for Goto)
- Kamen Rider Proto Birth (Birth's Partner only, Date (If Goto is Birth) and Goto (If Date is Birth))
- Kamen Rider Ibuki
- Kamen Rider New Den-O
New playable Forms in Fourze
Along with new Riders some new forms will be playable.
- Kamen Rider OOO Shauta Combo/Combo variations
- Kamen Rider OOO Tajadol Combo/Combo variations
- Kamen Rider OOO Putotyra Combo
- Kamen Rider OOO Burakawani Combo (can only choose Tatoba or Tajadol as the form starter and the finisher)
- Kamen Rider OOO Tatoba Combo (Purple Eyes) (cannot be used for Tag Partner)
New Finishers in Fourze
Some old "incomplete" Riders will be given cutscene finishers
- Kamen Rider Faiz - Crimson Smash
- Kamen Rider G3-X - GX Launcher Perfect Marksmanship
- Kamen Rider Kaixa - Gold Smash
- Kamen Rider Garren - Burning Divide
- Kamen Rider Gatack - Rider Kick
- Kamen Rider KickHopper - Rider Jump>>>Rider Kick
- Kamen Rider PunchHopper - Rider Jump>>>Rider Punch
- Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto - Rider Kick
- Kamen Rider Nega Den-O - Nega Wild Shot (with Nega Den Liner as his striker)
- Smart Brain Arena (Day)
- Cave (Dawn)
- Parking Lot
- Industrial Complex
- Beach (Day)
- Tokyo Bridge (Dawn)
- Beach (Dawn)
- Smart Brain Arena (Night)
- Helipad (Day)
- Helipad (Midnight)
- Fuuto City
- Forest (Hero mode)
- Industrial Complex II (Hero mode)
- Security Room (Hero mode)
- Warehouse (Hero mode)
- "ENDLESS PLAY"
- This is the first game of the series that features Showa Riders as playable characters.
- The theme song of this game was used in Fourze as one of the ending theme.
- Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes Fourze (Japanese)