|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Wizard.|
Kamen Rider: Super Climax Heroes (仮面ライダー 超(スーパー)クライマックスヒーロー Kamen Raidā Chō (Sūpā) Kuraimakkusu Hīrōzu) is the fifth installment of Climax series and final game installment to use the title Climax Heroes before Kamen Rider: Battride War takes its place. The game was released on November 29, 2012 for PlayStation Portable and Wii. It sometimes mistakenly Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes Wizard by fans.
This version of game introduces Kamen Rider Wizard of Kamen Rider Wizard series as the playable character. A new gameplay introduces in this games such as Freerun System, Super Heroes Mode, Rider Arts and more.
One major selling point touted by Bandai Namco is the return of several Kamen Rider alumni, reprising their original roles. The confirmed reprisals are Takayuki Tsubaki (Blade), Toshiki Kashu (Agito), Ryoji Morimoto (Chalice), Kousei Amano (Garren), Masato Uchiyama (TheBee III/PunchHopper), Renn Kiriyama (Double's left-half/Joker), Takamasa Suga (Ryuki & Ryuga), Takahiro Hojo (Leangle) and Yuuki Sato (Gatack).
Unlike the previous games, this game contains some changes in controls system. Player is able to roam freely by using the D-PAD to move around, with up to go near the enemy or down to decrease the distance. Buttons such as Triangle (△) now functions as JUMP button while the finishers only be accessed by pressing Square (□) + X. Dash and Rider Cancel (while doing combos) via the R BUTTON, while the L BUTTON will activate the Rider Art. Meanwhile, the SELECT button will charge the player gauge.
Rider Arts is special types of attack that consume player gauge. These moves are available to playable characters and all moves were based on recreating scenes from the TV series. Each characters' Riders Arts are different and each of them have certain combination of buttons needed to activate the move.
New Playable Characters
The new confirmed character in this game has revealed. This the list:
- Kamen Rider Wizard
- Kamen Rider Meteor
- Kamen Rider Chalice
- Kamen Rider Leangle
- Kamen Rider Sasword
- Kamen Rider TheBee (As Yaguruma and as Kageyama with different battle-styles, gauge and finishers)
- Kamen Rider Drake
- Kamen Rider Todoroki
- Kamen Rider Zanki
- Kamen Rider Gills
- Kamen Rider Delta
- Kamen Rider Saga
- Kamen Rider Skull
- Kamen Rider Eternal
New playable forms
Along with new characters, new confirmed forms revealed.
- Kamen Rider Double
- Kamen Rider Wizard
- Flame/Hurricane/Water/Land Styles (Form Starters)
- Flame Dragon
- Hurricane Dragon (Tag Team only)
- Kamen Rider Fourze
- Cosmic States
- Magnet States (not as Form Change, Powerdizer drove by Shun or JK as his striker)
- Meteor Fusion States (secret, Fourze Cosmic States and Meteor via tag only)
- Kamen Rider Meteor Storm
New non-playable character
- Kamen Rider Cyclone (Rider Art support for Kamen Rider Joker) 
- Elephant Undead (Striker for Kamen Rider Leangle)
- ZECTroopers Shadow Unit (Striker for Kamen Rider TheBee - Yaguruma)
- Power Dizer (Striker for Kamen Rider Fourze Magnet States)
- Disc Animals (Striker for Kamen Rider Zanki as one)
- Mother Sagarc
(Striker for Kamen Rider Saga)
New Non-Playable Forms
Some of the Riders' forms only appear as finisher.
- Kamen Rider Wild Chalice
- Kamen Rider Exceed Gills
Along new characters and forms, there is a new finisher.
- Kamen Rider Wizard - Strike Wizard
- Kamen Rider Fourze Cosmic States - Rider Super Galaxy Finish (different style in Fusion States)
- Kamen Rider Fourze Magnet States - Rider Super Electromagnetic Tackle w/Powerdizer
- Kamen Rider Meteor - Meteor Storm Punisher and Strike
- Kamen Rider Gills - Exceed Heel Claw
- Kamen Rider Delta - Lucifer Hammer
- Kamen Rider Chalice - Wild Cyclone
- Kamen Rider Leangle - Blizzard Venom
- Kamen Rider Todoroki - Ongeki Zan Raiden Gekishin
- Kamen Rider Zanki - Ongeki Zan Raiden Zanshin
- Kamen Rider Sasword - Rider Slash
- Kamen Rider TheBee - Rider Sting (different style for Yaguruma and Kageyama)
- Kamen Rider Drake - Rider Shooting
- Kamen Rider Saga - Snaking Death-Break (it's binding, in the normal series it's stabbing)
- Kamen Rider Joker - Rider Punch and Kick
- Kamen Rider Eternal - Never Ending Hell (with all 26 T2 Gaia Memories)
- Kamen Rider Skull - Skull Banisher
- "Perfect Game"
The PlayStation Portable and Nintendo Wii version of Kamen Rider: Super Climax Heroes were debuted at the eleventh and twelfth spot of the Japan Video Game Rankings during week it debut (November 26th - December 2nd). Both games manages to sell 20,739 for the Portable version, and 14,237 for the Wii version, for a total of 34,976 copies sold.
- Actors Yūsuke Tomoi (Gills), Satoshi Matsuda (Knight) and Mitsuru Matsuoka (Eternal) have said that they are not currently in the game, but would be willing to return if asked.
- It is the last game of the Climax Heroes series.
- As of this game, every playable characters in the Blade series were voiced by their original actor.
- Interestingly, the next game (Kamen Rider: Battride War) also features many returning actors to voiced their respective Riders with several of them from this game returns to voice their character in Battride War.
- This is the first since the first Climax Heroes that doesn't include the current Rider's name in the title.
- Kamen Rider: Super Climax Heroes (Japanese)
- ↑ http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ganbaride/blog/?entry_84
- ↑ http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ganbaride/blog/?entry_85
- ↑ http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ganbaride/blog/?entry_88
- ↑ http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ganbaride/blog/?entry_94
- ↑ http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ganbaride/blog/?entry_97
- ↑ http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ganbaride/blog/?entry_99
- ↑ http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ganbaride/blog/?entry_101
- ↑ http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ganbaride/blog/?entry_102
- ↑ http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ganbaride/blog/?entry_105
- ↑ http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ganbaride/blog/?entry_109
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/11/kamen-rider-super-climax-heroes-to-feature-new-controls.html
- ↑ http://forums.henshinjustice.com/showthread.php?79829-Super-Climax-Heroes-(All-New-Info-in-First-Post)&p=1591350#post1591350
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/11/kamen-rider-cyclone-confirmed-on-super-climax-heroes.html
- ↑ http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-12-06/japan-video-game-rankings-november-26-december-2
- ↑ http://orendsrange.blogspot.com/2012/09/super-climax-heroes-returning-rider.html#.UKXsMeSSx1Y