|This article is about a/an crossover film in Kamen Rider Wizard and Kamen Rider Fourze.|
|Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum|
|A movie for Kamen Rider Wizard and Kamen Rider Fourze|
|Release date December 8, 2012|
| Written by Yoshio Urasawa (Wizard, Movie War Ultimatum)|
Kazuki Nakashima (Fourze)
|Directed by Koichi Sakamoto|
|Order in Continuity|
Heir to the Dream
The Film Director Came Back
Kamen Rider Fourze the Movie: Everyone, Space is Here!
Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum (仮面ライダー×仮面ライダー ウィザード&フォーゼ MOVIE大戦アルティメイタム Kamen Raidā × Kamen Raidā Wizādo ando Fōze Mūbī Taisen Arutimeitamu?) was released in Japanese theaters on December 8, 2012 and served as the annual winter "Movie War" film.
Like the first two Movie War films, Movie War Ultimatum is split into three parts. The first part is Kamen Rider Fourze's place five years after the events of the series. Gentaro is now a teacher at Amanogawa High as well as the Space Kamen Rider Club's new academic advisor, Yuki becoming an astronaut, Kengo working as a scientist at Kyoto University like his father, Miu becoming a model, Shun becoming a professional football player, JK working for a magazine, Tomoko as a novelist, and Ryusei becoming an agent of Interpol with Inga Blink. However, a group of psychic children known as the Monster Alliance (怪人同盟 Kaijin Dõmei?) led by a student named Sanro Fuda who becomes a mutant known as Sanagiman (サナギマン?), supported by a mysterious man named Kagehito Banba, threaten the school.
The second part is Kamen Rider Wizard's portion, where Haruto enters the Underworld to investigate the mysterious occurings of monsters appearing. He then runs into a young woman named Yu Kamimura who can become Bishõjo Kamen Poitrine (美少女仮面ポワトリン Bishõjo Kamen Powatorin?) who can use magic similar to Kamen Rider Wizard.
The third and final part of the film is Movie War Ultimatum. The Akumaizer (アクマイザー Akumaizã?), composed of the leader Xatan (ザタン Zatan?), the swift Eel (イール Īru?), and the brutish Gahra (ガーラ Gāara?), revive army of Yummy, Dopants and other monsters from the Underworld to invade the land of the living. Kamen Rider Wizard and Kamen Rider Fourze, along with the help of Kamen Rider Meteor, Kamen Rider Nadeshiko, Kamen Rider OOO, Kamen Rider Birth, Kamen Rider Double, and Kamen Rider Accel, to stop the Akumaizer and their Monster Army.
Note: The following information here is mixed with the director's cut version of the film.
The movie begins with Medusa and Phoenix at an Infinite Monster Plant while wondering what did the Akumaizers trying do with the captured Gates that were captured and bound to a machine as Atlar Zodiarts, Jewel Dopant, Siam-Neko Yummy, Dustards, Waste Yummy and Masquerade Dopants produced from it and went out. Soon, the Akumaizers entering their base while defeating the Ghouls with their Jankels. The Akumaizers introduce themselves and revealed that it was all part of their plan to execute their vengeance towards humans for sending them underground with Phoenix starts to develop an interest for them. But however, Medusa revealed that their plan is a bit slow though Gahra revealed that they will use the Zeber much to Eel's dismay since he had revealed the plans. Eel receive a briefcase from Xatan and teleports away five years in the future. Medusa also reveals that they destination here were actually an order from Wiseman as he takes an interest to them.
Five years later at a country in South America where a group of smugglers recently abduct Ryusei. He was sent to arrest them for selling physic soldiers to criminal groups. The soldiers' boss reveals that he's working with Kageto Banba, who has a Zodiarts Switch. Ryusei quickly escapes and knocking out some of the man's henchmens. Four of them use physic powers to burn Ryusei. He realize that they were using pyrokinesis revealing that they are physic soldiers. Inga arrives and fires the henchmens with Ryusei use his Jeet Kun Do attack to knocking out every single one of them and transforms into Kamen Rider Meteor. Ryusei picks up a sticker on them revealing Zodiarts were also involved in this case.
At the Amanogawa High School, Haruka was greeted by Mr. Ohsugi, who congratulates her for the 5th year anniversary of her Kickboxing Club. Haruka wonders what happened to the Kamen Rider Club with Ohsugi replies that now it has only one member and that the person now becomes it's advisor. While Gentaro trying to fix his hairstyle, Miyoko suddenly fell from her bike with Gentaro jumps from the window and grabs her in the nick of time. Miyoko thanked him for saving her with all of the students amazed at their teacher's action. Saburo silently watches him. Mr. Satake (now a principal) commended Gentaro while advising that his personality makes him a good teacher than a real teacher much to Gentaro's puzzles.
At the classroom, Gentaro and Miyoko brought a television which records his old friend, Yuki during her time at a space station. Yuki reveals that she was actually trying to contact the Presenters while announcing him that she will brought a friend but she'll kept it's identity a secret until she gets back in three days. Saburo disturbs the class with his prediction where Yuki would died on her way back to Earth and later uses his physic powers and disturbs the class while declaring himself as the Leader of the Monster League along with his subordinates and leave the classroom.
Gentaro later seeks help from Mr. Ohsugi and Ms. Haruka to catch the misbehaving students as he chases after Saburo. After outsmarting Ohsugi, Rumi flees as Haruka unable to use her kickboxing ability on Daita's fat body and use his sonic scream along with Nezu to throw her away. After chasing through neighborhood houses, Saburo later transforms into Sanagiman and fights Gentaro who has transformed into Fourze. Though Fourze finally overpowers Saburo with Fire States, Kageto Banba interrupts and give Sanagiman his Zeber which amplify his sonic powers. Though the Zeber was actually incomplete, but it amuse him enough as Kageto strikes Fourze with his Kanabo as Hercules Zodiarts.
Meteor finally arrives and rescues Gentaro while saying that they must re-mobilize the previous members of the club in order to fight Kageto. Gentaro meets up with Miu who is now a fashion model, Shun who is an international football star and JK who is now a journalist while Ryusei finds Tomoko who is a successful author. Finally Gentaro meets Kengo at as science lab where he is trying to understand Cosmic Energy so he can get to meet the Presenters. They both discuss their attempts to further the dreams of Kengo's father and Gamou, and Kengo brings up how being a teacher seems to suit Gentaro who notes that he was shown the way thanks to a photo of him and his class. Kengo notes that, despite the fact the photo should be recent, it actually looks old.
At Kageto's base, the Monster League describes to the Physic Neo-Humans use their sonic powers to complete the Zeber so that they can rule the Earth by destroying all of the space pods that were trying to return to Earth so humans would not developing in space exploration. Kageto went to his lab and had a conversation with Eel about trading his Zeber for a briefcase of cash.
At the Amanogawa High School, Ryusei reveals the information of Kageto Banba to the others. Banba was actually Gamou's companion but he shifted to studying psychic powers. JK reveals that he also heard about the rumors of physic powers where Kageto stationed at a base called The Village which had recently selling physic soldiers to many terrorist organizations. Yuki (via Astroswitch Kaban) tells that she will be okay and no matter what happen, she will return to Earth. Miyoko was ordered to stay behind under Gentaro's orders.
Back to The Village, the Zeber has completed and Kageto informs that it's time to destroy the space pods. Kageto gives the Monster League members a sticker each one in order to stay connected to the Zeber. Gentaro and the Space Kamen Rider Club stop them as the Burgermeal reveals a video where a Neo-Human was abducted with Kageto demonstrate that the sticker allows them to control Neo-Humans so that they will do their nefarious bidding. Inga appears on the video while revealing that the Neo-Humans had been tricked all along so that they would be sold as physic soldiers for black marketing to all criminal organizations. Realized that his plan had been foiled, Kageto transforms into Hercules Zodiart while summoning his Dustards to attack the Monster League and the Space Kamen Rider Club members as Gentaro and Ryusei transforms.
While fighting, the Space Kamen Rider and the Monster League united and withstand the Dustards. Saburo as Sanagiman appears in front of Fourze and attacks him. As he about to use the Zeber, Miyoko appears and hit his hand with a rod and takes the Zeber while proving that she also wants to fight due to her desire of protecting Yuki and swears not to let Saburo (addressed as a monster by Miyoko) destroy her dreams. Shocked of her words, Sanagiman reveals that this is how he was treated as a child. After the discovery of his newfound power, everyone is terrified by him even his parents making him grew as a gruesome person. Miyoko suddenly apologize to Saburo, knowing that she had never understood Saburo's feeling at all. As Saburo about to attack her, Hercules burst in and abducts Miyoko. Gentaro, in a last-ditch attempt to reach Saburo and after apologising to an understanding Kengo, untransforms and throws the Fourze Driver into a furnace, destroying it. Knowing that he can no longer transform into a Kamen Rider, Gentaro finally begins to make Sanagiman understand.
Hercules defeats Meteor and throws Miyoko away while placing the Zeber on the laser beam tower. Saburo appears and transforms in Inazuman and easily defeated the menace once and for all. Hercules untransforms into Kageto with Ryusei destroy the switch and quickly handcuffs him. Inazuman reverts back to his human form with Miyoko covering her eyes as Gentaro and Kengo realized that Saburo is naked and uses the Space Kamen Rider Club flag to cover him. Gentaro and everyone witness that an space pod is entering the Earth as Kengo identifies it as Yuki's. But however, Eel interferes, testing the Zeber’s power by destroys the escape pod with Kageto's laser beam tower. As everyone watches in horror, however Kamen Rider Nadeshiko appears, revealing that she was brought to Earth by Yuki and rescued her from the space pod's destruction. Nadeshiko later uses her Nadeshiko Rocket Kick and destroys the laser beam tower. She reveals that she had met XVII once and rode on a meteorite to the Milky Way in order to go to Earth. Eel tries to escape by creating a portal which brought him back five years into the past as Gentaro, Ryusei and Nadeshiko follows him as Kengo throws along with a Nuggesto Tsunugget. Before confronting the Akumaizers, Gentaro bumps into his past self (while the photo of his class of students is unknowingly thrown out) and asks him to lend him the Fourze Driver.
Back to the scene where the Infinite Monster Plant is, Haruto watches the Monster Army as he sits on the Machine Winger while eating his doughnut. Haruto’s friend quickly follows him as he tossed the bag of doughnut to Shunpei. Rinko already knows that this is the location where the kidnapped Gates detected via her investigations with Koyomi realized that none of the monsters are Phantoms. Haruto transforms into Kamen Rider Wizard and battles while using all of his forms and finishes the remaining army.
Back at the Infinite Monster Plant, Eel emerges from the portal while bringing the Zeber to Xatan. The Nuggesto Tsunugget from earlier hides under a rubble while recording the Akumaizer’s work. As Wizard and his friends entered the base, Shunpei mistaken the Akumaizers for Phantoms as Medusa explaining about them and Phoenix reveals that they were the demons who were arise from under the Earth. Xatan invites Wizard to join his team explaining that the humans had been rejecting wizards and demons for being grotesque. As Wizard not under standing anything at all, the Akumaizers take out their Jankels and triple-teamed the hero and finishes him with their signature formation: Akumajin Attack. The Akumaizers entrusts the Phantoms to take care of them while entering the Gates’ Underworld. Medusa explains that to stop them, they must get into the Underworld as they also share a disliking towards them and leaves. Wizard puts on the Engage Ring on one of the Gates and enters the Underworld. After witnessing the Lion-Kurage Yummy appears, Shunpei pushed Rinko, as they also enter the Underworld. However, as the portal closes, Koyomi was left behind with the Yummy.
Haruto awaken by Koyomi in the Okagedomo Antique Shop and notice something strange happening to her and Wajima, which they say it is Poitrine's birthday. As he wondering who is Poitrine, he witness a group of children surrounded by Ghouls via Koyomi’s crystal ball. Haruto mounts the Machine Winger and transforms into Kamen Rider Wizard. The scene moves to Rinko, who awakes at a sofa of the Torizaka Police Station which her chief waking her up. She apologizes but her chief happily replies that today is Poitrine’s birthday leaving her puzzled. Shunpei awakes at the Donut Shop Hungry truck where he is served a plate of donuts by Ryo, the worker of the restaurant itself. Shunpei said that he didn’t order yet any donut but the worker replies that it is free during the birthday celebration for the same foretold mystery woman. After eating a lot of donuts, he bumped into Rinko, who at the same time wondering what was happened. After witnessing Wizard riding his motorcycle, they suspected that a Phantom might acting out as the follows him. As the Ghouls led by Cockroach Dopant and Pyxis Zodiarts approaching the kids, Wizard arrives where they are and let Rinko and Shunpei getting the children away. However before they can escape, they notice that people are acting like zombies, which they are wondering what happen. Wizard fight some of the Ghouls, until a young lady named Yu Kamimura arrived and morphs into Poitrine. After she transform, the people started to cheer for Poitrine and the monsters started to attack which made Wizard curious. After the fight, Wizard notice the Pyxis Zodiarts and Cockroach Dopant are escaping, but Poitrine stop him and tell Wizard that they will disappear, which they did. Suprisingly, she also knows the true identity of Wizard as she only replies that she is a magician after being asked by Haruto. Remembering that his friends preparing for her birthday party at the Okagedomo, Haruto takes Yu to the shop which they celebrate her birthday, until Haruto started to faints.
As he wakes up, Haruto notice that the next day is also Poitrine's birthday, which he realizes that this is the Gates' Underworld. After realizing that, Haruto decided to look for Shunpei and Rinko to see if it is really them. Haruto found them being attack by the worker and chief, so he uses the Sleep Ring on them. They decide to wonder about the Underworld which made Haruto thinks that it is a special one. As Haruto knowing that the day is repeated, he knew that the monsters are attacking the children. He arrive where the monsters are as Wizard Hurricane Style as they manage get the children to safety. Wizard finishes off the monsters before Yu arrive, however people started booing at Wizard and after the monsters are defeated, they started to act like zombies again and leaves. After the monsters are defeated, Yu appeared and tell Haruto that people are waiting for Poitrine. Haruto replies that it was her whose actually waiting for them instead. He wants her to go back to reality, but she thinks that reality is boring.
The children revealed that some time ago, they and Yu Kamimura had trapped by the Akumaizers. They convince Yu to willingly take part in their Infinite Monster Plant plan by telling her that in her Underworld, she can be whatever she wants as Xatan tells her that it would be better than her boring life as an office lady. But, still disagrees with their nefarious plans, Xatan cast a spell on her, causing Yu to be brainwashed into liking her new life and in her Underworld is immersed in a repeating fantasy where every day is her birthday and she's the beloved magical heroine Poitrine. In return, the Akumaizers use their machine to pull the monsters Poitrine fights into the real world for their Monster Army.
Gahra appears as he tell Yu that she can do anything in the Underworld, which she decide to make Haruto into her puppet. Haruto tries to stop her, however Yu teleports him to a wedding. As Haruto trying to get her to return to reality, Rinko and Shunpei arrive, along with the children where they are. The children trying to get Yu back into her normal self. Haruto tells her that there is someone that needed her whose not a puppet, which she manage to get herself free from the magic that Akumaizer use. After freeing herself, they return back to the city, which made Gahra wondering why the magic didn't work. Haruto and Yu transforms and fight Gahra. After Gahra is defeated, he morphs into a monstrous bald herring bird called Gahratcho. Wizard summon WizarDragon and finishes the Gahratcho with the Strike End Rider Kick. After the fight, Potirine thank Wizard as they are about to return to reality. However, Xatan and Eel appear taking Poitrine away from Wizard, which he have to save.
Movie War Ultimatum
Back in the main world, as Koyomi is about to be attacked by Lion-Kurage Yummy, Kamen Rider Fourze, Meteor, and Nadeshiko appears and take the Yummies down along with the Ghouls with Meteor picked the Tsunugget that came along with them. Puzzled, Koyomi asks who they are as Fourze replies that they are Wizard’s friends. Meanwhile, Wiseman reveals to Phoenix and Medusa that when the Akumaizers throw the fully charged Zeber into the Ocean of Magic beneath the Underworld, the outside world will be overflown with enough magic energy to kill all humans. Upon learning the situation from Koyomi, Fourze produces a Fourze Engage Ring (much to Koyomi's confusion since there's no way he should have a Magic Ring) on Yu’s hand and making it press the Cosmic Switch button, causing a portal to the Underworld to appear. The three riders jump into it.
As Wizard exhausted, Fourze and his friend appears, taking out the remnants of the army. Gentaro rescues Haruto as a reward from his earlier assistance, but Haruto claims to not know him. However, the Akumaizers send a larger force to deal with the Kamen Riders as they escape with Poitrine and the Zeber. As Koyomi is about to be attacked by Ghouls that have emerged from the machine she is saved by Eiji Hino, who was called by Gentaro earlier, replying that Riders should help each other and uses his powers to reach the children in the Underworld and grant them Magic Rings which they use to summon Kamen Riders OOO, Birth, Double, and Accel into action. With Eel destroyed, Wizard is about to destroy Xatan but instead, it kills Gahra, who sacrifice himself to save his comrade. At the outside, the summoned Riders along with Nadeshiko and Meteor performs the Rider Kick to destroy the armored car causing it to be crashed on the lava. Everyone relieves that the battle is over as the summoned Riders vanished.
However, Xatan jumped out of the molten lava while retrieving back the Zeber from Fourze and the armored car transform into Zaiderbeck. As Fourze changes into Meteor Nadeshiko Fusion States, Poitrine uses the last of her magic to create a ring for Wizard which changes him into Special Rush. As the Riders change into their new form, they started to attack the Zaiderbeck before it land on the Ocean of Magic. After the Zaiderbeck is damaged, Wizard and Fourze use their Rider Kicks to destroy Xatan and the Zeber. After the battle is over, they return to reality.
Gentaro ask Haruto to return the Fourze Driver to his past self as he use the Time Ring to return Gentaro and his friends to their time. The children wakes up having no memory in the the Underworld, however Yu wakes up and still remembering the events. As she remove the mask, it reveals that the manager is Yu Kamimura. Haruto is horrified as he tells him that they already met before and simultaneously shocked and dismayed by this turn of events, apparently having been attracted to Yu during their time together with Yu starting to chase him due to their previous promises.
Back to 5 years later, Nadeshiko leaves the Earth as XVII brought her along. Gentaro learns from Saburo that he and his friends will rename their team as Shonen League dedicating themselves to fight those who abuse their psychic powers and the Kamen Rider Club along with Miyoko lends him their support. The former members of the club also watches them happily as they sadly accept that the Fourze Driver is destroyed. Kengo and Yuki assure their friends feel that Gentaro and the Fourze Driver are connected and that it would return if needed, as Gentaro and his students take the photograph that was left behind. While the past Gentaro picks up the class picture that was left behind, he is approached by Haruto who returns his Fourze Driver. Gentaro is confused, not knowing who Haruto is as he is given a friendship handshake. Haruto then gives him the Fourze Engage Ring his future self used previously, claiming that he will eventually need it before promising to see him in five years.
After the credits, a golden Kamen Rider appears, taking a ring and scans it on his belt, causing an orange mantle with a falcon motif to appear on it’s right shoulder. The Kamen Rider declares "It's feeding time" as he jumps off a building ready to reveal himself to Haruto.
- Rings Used:
- Kamen Rider Wizard
- Transformation - Flame, Land, Water, Hurricane, Hurricane Dragon, Flame Dragon
- Magic - Driver On, Connect, Defend, Bind, Kick Strike, Engage, Sleep, Copy (on the WizarSwordGun), Special, Big, Dragorise, Drill, OOO, Double, Birth, Accel, Fall, Special Rush, Time
- Style Used:
- Flame Style, Land Style, Water Style, Hurricane Style, Hurricane Dragon, Flame Dragon, Special Rush
- Kamen Rider Fourze
- Magic - Fourze Engage (via Cosmic Switch)
- Kamen Rider Beast
- Transformation - Beast
- Magic - Falco
- Mantle Used:
- Falco Mantle
- Kamen Rider Wizard
- Switches Used:
- Kamen Rider Fourze
- Circle - Rocket, Chain Array, Elek, Fire, N Magnet, Rocket Super-1, Claw, Cosmic
- Cross - Chainsaw, Nadeshiko
- Triangle - Spike, Drill, Gatling
- Square - Hammer, Shield, S Magnet, Scissors, Fusion
- States Used:
- Base States, Elek States, Fire States, Magnet States, Rocket States, Cosmic States, Meteor Nadeshiko Fusion States
- Kamen Rider Meteor
- Meteor, Meteor Storm
- Meteor, Meteor Storm
- Kamen Rider Nadeshiko
- Circle - Rocket
- Square - N/A
- Kamen Rider Fourze
- Medals Used:
- Head - Taka, Cobra, Ptera (Director's Cut), Super Taka
- Arms - Tora, Kame, Tricera (Director's Cut), Super Tora
- Legs - Batta, Wani, Tyranno (Director's Cut), Super Batta
- Combos used:
- Tatoba Combo, Burakawani Combo, Putotyra Combo (Director's Cut), Super Tatoba Combo
- Memory Used:
- Kamen Rider Double
- Soul - Cyclone, Heat, Fang (Director's Cut), Xtreme
- Body - Joker, Trigger, Xtreme
- Half Changes:
- CycloneJoker, HeatTrigger, FangJoker (Director's Cut), CycloneJokerGoldXtreme
- Kamen Rider Accel
- Accel, Trial, Gaia Memory Adapter
- Accel, Bike Form, Accel Gunner, Accel Trial, Accel Booster
- Kamen Rider Double
|Kamen Rider Wizard||Haruto Soma|
|Kamen Rider Fourze||Gentaro Kisaragi|
|Kamen Rider Meteor||Ryusei Sakuta|
|Kamen Rider Nadeshiko||Nadeshiko Misaki|
Kamen Rider Double
|Philip & Shotaro Hidari|
|Kamen Rider Accel||Ryu Terui|
Kamen Rider OOO
|Kamen Rider Birth||Shintaro Goto|
And Introducing Beast
|Kamen Rider Beast||Kosuke Nitoh|
- Space Kamen Rider Club
- Amanogawa High School
- Inga Blink
- Shunpei Nara
- Rinko Daimon
- Shigeru Wajima
- Manager of Donut Shop
- Worker of Donut Shop
- Chief of Police
- Monster League
- Monster Army
Continuity and Placement
- Judging from the date, it takes place between episode 13 and episode 14. More evidence is the appearance of Wizard Hurricane Dragon in the movie, while Water Dragon was absent in the movie. Also, in episode 14, Donut Shop Hungry makes a Poitrine Donut, which is a canonical reference to the movie.
The official website for the "Movie Wars" Winter films posted a short teaser for the upcoming “Kamen Rider Wizard × Kamen Rider Fourze: Movie Wars” on August 25th 2012, just a day before the finale of Kamen Rider Fourze. The film was previously announced during the screening of Kamen Rider Fourze the Movie: Everyone, Space is Here!. 
Similar to the first two Movie Wars films Movie War 2010 and Movie War Core (Movie War Mega Max was divided into five parts incorporating W and the original Seven Legendary Riders as well as Fourze and OOO, since 2011 was the 40th anniversary year), the film was divided into three parts: "Kamen Rider Wizard", "Kamen Rider Fourze", and "Movie War ULTIMATUM". It was also announced that the movie would be released on December 8th. 
When the movie was first announced, it started with the tentative title of “Kamen Rider Wizard × Kamen Rider Fourze: Movie Wars.”
As 2012's Kamen Rider team-up film had been revealed, new information surfaced from September's issue of Televi-kun Magazine. To be entitled “Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum,” the film told the story of the Kamen Rider Club members after the series ended.
Five years after the end of Kamen Rider Fourze, Gentaro Kisaragi became a teacher in Amanogawa High School. Yuki Joujima fulfilled her dream as an astronaut while Kengo Utahoshi became a scientist. Lastly, Ryusei Sakuta became a secret agent.
Movie War Ultimatum also marked the return of some of the characters from classic TOEI tokusatsu series. First up was magical girl Poitrine, from the 1990 Bishōjo Mask Poitrine series, who challenged Kamen Rider Wizard into a magical duel. Lastly, Sanagiman from the 1973 Inazuman tokusatsu series, would appear as one of the enemies. In Inazuman, the hero, Goro Watari first transformed into a armored brown larva mutant Sanagiman. After absorbing the kinetic energy of any attack used against him, the exterior then exploded to pieces and he became Inazuman.
In Movie Wars Ultimatum, a couple of Kamen Rider Fourze's allies would reappear to help them, including Inga Blink from Kamen Rider Fourze the Movie: Everyone, Space is Here!, and from the previous Movie War, Movie War Mega Max's Kamen Rider Nadeshiko. And lastly, the Hercules Zodiarts was scheduled to appear in Movie War Ultimatum. With his identity initally kept unrevealed. 
Later during the first week of October, Japanese website eplus reported that both Kamen Rider OOO and Double would make a cameo appearance in Movie War Ultimatum. Along with OOO and Double, the secondary riders Birth and Accel would also make their appearance — a total of eight Kamen Rider Riders (including the previously revealed four: Kamen Riders Wizard, Fourze, Meteor, and Nadeshiko).  As noted in promotional material, the team-up of eight Kamen Riders was reminiscent of that seen in the Skyrider movie Eight Riders vs. Galaxy King, which united the first eight Kamen Riders.
Further details of the storyline was revealed towards the end of October. Yuki fulfills her dream as an astronaut, while Kengo becomes a scientist at the Kyoto University and is now researching cosmic energy. Miu became a model and Shun is now a professional football player. Tomoko is now a novelist, while JK works as a journalist.
At the start of the Kamen Rider Fourze part of the film, Ryusei, who is now working as a secret agent at the Interpol, is seen along with Inga Blink in South America. At Amanogawa High School, Gentaro is now the adviser for the Space Kamen Rider Club, with Miyoko as the only member. She is regularly called by Gentaro as Miyoppe. She also carries around the club mascot, Hayabusa-kun.
Another club by the name of Monster Alliance had also been formed. Their mission is to create a new Earth with a new superior breed of humans. The club is composed of Daita Kondo, Jiro Kazeda, Rumi Komaki and Chikao Nezu. Jiro Kazeda is the identity behind Sannagiman. To transform, he shouts “Summon Might Power! (Goriki Shorai)”. The Monster Alliance got a supporter by the name of Kagehito Banba, who created the Zebar. This item it mainly used to enhance ESP powers.
This is a reference/tribute to the original Inazuman tokusatsu series. Inazuman fought against Emperor Banba. Meanwhile, the Zebar appeared in Inazuman Flash, as a weapon of the titular character to generate electricity for his various attacks.
Also revealed was the Hercules Zodiart who has supernatural strength, similar to the mythological being he is named from. He also have the ability of the Twelve Apostles of the Horoscope, and mainly uses a club as a weapon.
Meanwhile, in Kamen Rider Wizard's part of the movie, Wizard along with Rinko and Shunpei investigate the secrets in the Underworld. Haruto went to the Underworld to stop the evil plan of a certain guy who created a device that's able to create an endless amount of monsters. But Kamen Rider Wizard get transported to a weird place where people celebrates Poitrine's birthday. Ghouls started to attack the people around. But as Haruto prepares to transform, Poitrine shows up and defeats them. Her real identity is Yu Uemura who uses a pendant to transform by shouting, “Cosmo Magic Metamorphose!” 
A new poster released in early November revealed the appearance of a modern incarnation of the classic Ishinomori hero Inazuman. The film's pamphlet was also released, including action scenes from past Riders such as OOO assuming Burakawani Combo and Double assuming FangJoker.  On the backside of the pamphlet was an image showing a clearer view of the modern Inazuman. 
Casting and Crew
Uchuusen Vol.138 revealed the full cast list for Movie War Ultimatum.
It was also revealed that the movie would be directed by Koichi Sakamoto (Kamen Rider Fourze), with screenplay by Yoshio Urasawa (Nintama Rantaro, Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger) and Kazuki Nakashima (Gurren Lagann, Fourze). 
Further guest stars were listed towards the end of October. 
On October 31st, Eiga.com reported that Japanese heavy metal band Seikima-II's frontman, Demon Kakka, would guest star in Movie War Ultimatum, providing the voice of the leader of the Akumaizers, Zatan.  
It was later revealed that, as with previous Movie War films, this movie would include a post-credits cameo by the Secondary Rider of the current show, in this case, Wizard's Kamen Rider Beast. Shu Watanabe was the only one of the pre-Fourze Riders to reprise his role, the others (Double, Accel, and Birth) were voiced by replacement voice actors. 
On November 16th, Amazon Japan started listing the single release of the theme song for Movie War Ultimatum
The movie's theme was revealed to be entitled “Forest of Rocks”, by Demon Kakka, who also voiced Zatan, one of the Akumaizers. "Forest of Rocks" is somewhat an English translation of the surname of Shotaro Ishinomori, who created Kamen Rider and other tokusatsu heroes. This fits in with the tributes to Ishinomori classics first seen in Kamen Rider Fourze the Movie: Everyone, Space is Here!, which featured tributes to Space Ironman Kyodain and Daitetsujin 17, while in Movie War Ultimatum features the Akumaizer 3, Poitrine and Inazuman.
Demon Kakka's “Forest of Rocks” was released on December 12th, 2012, in both CD+DVD and CD-only editions, for 1890 yen and 1260 yen, respectively. 
After the movie's release, the official website for Movie War film series began streaming the dance version of “Forest of Rocks”, featuring the choreography of Kaba-chan, and performance of the Kamen Rider GIRLS.  A short version of "Forest of Rocks" began streaming on the Avexnetwork YouTube Channel shortly after. 
Promotion and Marketing
The film was first announced via a teaser shown during the screening of Kamen Rider Fourze the Movie: Everyone, Space is Here!. The official website for the "Movie War" Winter films posted a short teaser for the upcoming “Kamen Rider Wizard × Kamen Rider Fourze: Movie War” on August 25th 2012, just a day before the finale of Kamen Rider Fourze. 
A month later on September 30th, the first promo trailer was released featuring scenes from the film.  On October 6th, the official website for Movie War began streaming the full length trailer of the film. 
At the start of October, a new image was released featuring four Riders (Wizard, Fourze, Meteor, and Nadeshiko) preparing to transform. An image of the new Poitrine and the return of Inga Blink was shown as well. 
On October 24th, J-HERO.COM posted a new image featuring the six Kamen Riders (Wizard, Fourze, Meteor, OOO, Birth and Double) in their signature bikes.  Missing in the image are Kamen Riders Accel and Nadeshiko, later revealed that Nadeshiko ride Accel in his Bike Form.
Towards the end of October, new images from the latest issues of Japanese magazines featured scenes from Movie War Ultimatum, such as Fourze Fire States along with Wizard Flame Style. Also included were images from the cameo appearances of Kamen Riders Double, Accel, OOO and Birth. Shu Watanabe's reprisal of his role as Eiji Hino was also seen. An image was also released of Kamen Rider Wizard Flame Style against "The Devil" Akumaizers of the Great Monster Army — Xatan, Eel, and Gahra. Poitrine is also seen in the image joining forces Wizard Hurricane Style, and Fourze Cosmic States against one of the Akimaizers. 
A second television promo for Movie War Ultimatum towards the end of October featured new scenes with Poitrine and Sannagiman. Kamen Rider Nadeshiko, Fourze, Wizard and Meteor's transformation scene, was also previewed. 
At the start of November, the second full promotional trailer for Movie War Ultimatum was released, featuring new scenes involving the six Kamen Riders Wizard, Fourze, Meteor, OOO, Birth, and Double. 
The 4th short television promo for Movie War Ultimatum aired Sunday November 18th during Super Hero Time, showing the 8 Kamen Riders (Wizard, Fourze, Meteor, Nadeshiko, OOO, Birth, Double, Accel) up against the Akumaizer 3. 
As is usual for modern Kamen Rider Series movies, clips from Movie War Ultimatum were featured in the opening sequence of Kamen Rider Wizard starting from episode 12 on November 25th 2012 up to episode 18 (January 13th 2013).    
A new poster for Movie War Ultimatum confirmed the addition of a new version of the classic Ishinomori hero, Inazuman, in the film's roster. Inazuman is the second phase in Sanagiman's transformation. After absorbing the kinetic energy of any attack used against him, Sanagiman's exterior then explodes to pieces and he becomes Inazuman. 
Movie War Ultimatum debuted at the top of the Japanese box office, as revealed by Movie Walker Plus' announcement of the top 10 films for the Japan Box Office weekend of December 8th-9th. Movie War Ultimatum earned ¥282,422,820 (or about $3,424,137) in 298 screens, on its first weekend. 
- Fourze cast
- Gentaro Kisaragi (如月 弦太朗 Kisaragi Gentarō?): Sota Fukushi (福士 蒼汰 Fukushi Sōta?)
- Kengo Utahoshi (歌星 賢吾 Utahoshi Kengo?): Ryuki Takahashi (高橋 龍輝 Takahashi Ryūki?)
- Yuki Jojima (城島 ユウキ Jōjima Yūki?): Fumika Shimizu (清水 富美加 Shimizu Fumika?)
- Ryusei Sakuta (朔田 流星 Sakuta Ryūsei?): Ryo Yoshizawa (吉沢 亮 Yoshizawa Ryō?)
- Miu Kazashiro (風城 美羽 Kazashiro Miu?): Rikako Sakata (坂田 梨香子 Sakata Rikako?)
- Shun Daimonji (大文字 隼 Daimonji Shun?): Justin Tomimori (冨森 ジャスティン Tomimori Jasutin?)
- Tomoko Nozama (野座間 友子 Nozama Tomoko?): Shiho (志保?)
- JK (ＪＫ（ジェイク） Jeiku?): Shion Tsuchiya (土屋 シオン Tsuchiya Shion?)
- Chuta Ohsugi (大杉 忠太 Ōsugi Chuta?) Takushi Tanaka (田中 卓志 Tanaka Takushi?)
- Nadeshiko Misaki (美咲 撫子 Misaki Nadeshiko?): Erina Mano (真野 恵里菜 Mano Erina?)
- Inga Blink (インガ・ブリンク Inga Burinku?): Mikie Hara (原 幹恵 Hara Miki?)
- Takashi Satake (佐竹 剛 Satake Takashi?): Satoshi Jinbo (神保 悟志 Jinbo Satoshi?)
- Mr. Morota (諸田先生 Morota-Sensei?): Satoshi Morota (諸田 敏 Morota Satoshi?)
- Haruka Utsugi (宇津木 遥 Utsugi Haruka?): Nao Nagasawa (長澤 奈央 Nagasawa Nao?)
- Miyoko Ohki (大木 美代子 Ōki Miyoko?): Rika Adachi (足立 梨花 Adachi Rika?)
- Saburo Kazeta (風田 三郎 Kazeta Saburō?): Kenta Suga (須賀 健太 Suga Kenta?)
- Rumi Komaki (小牧 瑠美 Komaki Rumi?): Kasumi Yamaya (山谷 花純 Yamaya Kasumi?)
- Daita Kondo (近藤 大太 Kondō Daita?): Kazuyoshi Nagazawa (中澤 兼利 Nagazawa Kazuyoshi?)
- Chikao Nezu (根津 誓夫 Nezu Chikao?): Yuya Hara (原 勇弥 Hara Yūya?)
- Kageto Banba (番場 影人 Banba Kageto?) Toshiya Toyama (遠山 俊也 Toyama Toshiya?)
- Miu's Manager (美羽のマネージャー Miu no Manējā?): Kentarō Shimazu (島津 健太郎 Shimazu Kentarō?)
- Gang Boss (ギャングのボス Gangu no Bosu?): Chuck Johnson (チャック・ジョンソン Chakku Jonson?)
- Sports Magazine Reporter (スポーツ雑誌記者 Supōtsu Zasshi Kisha?): Naomi Arai (荒井 奈緒美 Arai Naomi?)
- Announcer (アナウンサー Anaunsā?): Naoko Kubota (久保田 直子 Kubota Naoko?) of TV Asahi Announcer
- Wizard cast
- Haruto Soma (操真 晴人 Sōma Haruto?): Shunya Shiraishi (白石 隼也 Shiraishi Shun'ya?)
- Koyomi (コヨミ?): Makoto Okunaka (奥仲 麻琴 Okunaka Makoto?)
- Shunpei Nara (奈良 瞬平 Nara Shunpei?): Junki Tozuka (戸塚 純貴 Tozuka Junki?)
- Rinko Daimon (大門 凛子 Daimon Rinko?): Yuko Takayama (高山 侑子 Takayama Yūko?)
- Shigeru Wajima (輪島 繁 Wajima Shigeru?): Hisahiro Ogura (小倉 久寛 Ogura Hisahiro?)
- Misa (Medusa) (ミサ (メデューサ) Misa (Medyūsa)?): Erina Nakayama (中山 絵梨奈 Nakayama Erina?)
- Yugo (Phoenix) (ユウゴ (フェニックス) Yūgo (Fenikkusu)?): Atsumi (篤海?)
- Manager of Donut Shop (ドーナツ屋店長 Dōnatsuya Tenchō?): Kaba-chan (KABA.ちゃん?)
- Worker of Donut Shop (ドーナツ屋店員 Dōnatsuya Ten'in?): Ryo Tayano (田谷野 亮 Tayano Ryō?)
- Chief of Police (署長 Shochō?): Takayasu Komiya (小宮 孝泰 Komiya Takayasu?)
- Yu Kamimura (上村 優 Kamimura Yū?): Mari Iriki (入来 茉里 Iriki Mari?)
- Young Saburo (幼い三郎 Osanai Saburō?): Itsuki Shibuya (渋谷 樹生 Shibuya Itsuki?)
- Young Rumi (幼い瑠美 Osanai Rumi?): Shiori Haga (芳賀 栞 Haga Shiori?)
- Young Daita (幼い大太 Osanai Daita?): Taiga Sakamoto (坂本 大河 Sakamoto Taiga?)
- Young Chikao (幼い誓夫 Osanai Chikao?): Hidetoshi Akutsu (阿久津 秀寿 Akutsu Hidetoshi?)
- Wiseman (ワイズマン Waizuman?, Voice): Toshio Furukawa (古川 登志夫 Furukawa Toshio?)
- Movie War Ultimatum cast
- Eiji Hino (火野 映司 Hino Eiji?): Shu Watanabe (渡部 秀 Watanabe Shū?)
- Xatan (ザタン Zatan?, Voice): Demon Kakka (デーモン閣下 Dēmon Kakka?)
- Eel (イール Īru?, Voice): Tomokazu Seki (関 智一 Seki Tomokazu?)
- Gahra (ガーラ Gāra?, Voice): Yūji Mitsuya (三ツ矢 雄二 Mitsuya Yūji?)
- Kamen Rider Beast (仮面ライダービースト Kamen Raidā Bīsuto?, Voice): Tasuku Nagase (永瀬 匡 Nagase Tasuku?)
- Other Kamen Riders (Voice): Atsushi Tamaru (田丸 篤志 Tamaru Atsushi?), Hideki Tasaka (田坂 秀樹 Tasaka Hideki?), Junji Majima (間島 淳司 Majima Junji?)
- O Scanner Voice (オースキャナー音声 Ōsukyanā Onsei?): Akira Kushida (串田 アキラ Kushida Akira?)
- Gaia Memory Voice (ガイアメモリ音声 Gaia Memori Onsei?): Fumihiko Tachiki (立木 文彦 Tachiki Fumihiko?)
- Kamen Rider Wizard, Kamen Rider Fourze: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji?)
- Kamen Rider Beast, Sanagiman, Inazuman, Phoenix: Jun Watanabe (渡辺 淳 Watanabe Jun?)
- Kamen Rider Meteor, Kamen Rider OOO: Yugo Fujii (藤井 祐伍 Fujii Yūgo?)
- Kamen Rider Nadeshiko: Fusayo Fujita (藤田 房代 Fujita Fusayo?)
- Hercules Zodiarts: Masashi Takada (高田 将司 Takada Masashi?)
- Xatan: Hirokazu Iwakami (岩上 弘数 Iwakami Hirokazu?)
- Eel: Akihiro Haga (羽賀 亮洋 Haga Akihiro?)
- Gahra, Medusa: Toshihiro Ogura (おぐら としひろ Ogura Toshihiro?)
- "FOREST OF ROCKS"
Blu-ray & DVD release
The Blu-Ray and DVD release of Movie War Ultimatum is listed on Amazon Japan. Each of the releases will be available in four different versions.
Apart from the Theatrical Version, which costs 4200 yen (DVD) and 5250 yen (Blu-Ray), the site also lists the Director's Cut version, to be released on the same date. Running for 115 minutes, the release costs 5460 yen (DVD) and 6510 (Blu-Ray).
Also to be released are the Collector's Edition and Perfect File.
Running for a total of 94 minutes, the Collector's Edition comes with the theatrical version of the film with an additional bonus disc, for 7140 yen (DVD) and 8190 yen (Blu-Ray). Meanwhile, the Perfect File version, which will run for 209 minutes, comes with both the Theatrical Edition and Director's Cut, bonus disc, and various extra film extras, for 11,500 yen (DVD) and 13,650 yen (Blu-Ray).
Movie War Ultimatum was released on Blu-Ray and DVD on May 21st 2013. 
- Two of the film's characters, Sanagiman and Magical Girl Patrine, are respectively homages to the main characters from Inazuman and Pretty Mask Poitrine, two other shows produced by Ishimori Productions.
- Additionally, Double's transformation into HeatTrigger instead of LunaTrigger, the default combo for Trigger, is probably in homage to another Ishinomori character, Kikaider
- This is the first appearance of OOO's Burakawani Combo since The Shogun and the 21 Core Medals, Accel Booster since W Returns: Accel, and Double's CycloneJokerGoldXtreme since Movie War Core.
- This is the first Movie War film which does not introduce a new movie-exclusive Rider, as Movie War 2010 had Skull and Kiva-la, Movie War Core had Kamen Rider Core, and Movie War Mega Max had Nadeshiko, Poseidon, and Aqua.
- Wajima, Worker of Donut Shop, and Chief of Police do not make a 'real' appearance in this movie, only appearing as part of Yu Kamimura's Underworld.
- Eiji Hino is the only previous Rider to actually make an appearance outside of Rider form, but not transform.
- Also, despite that Shotaro Hidari, Philip, Ryu Terui, and Shintaro Goto appear in this movie, their original actors didn't return to reprise their role as they were portrayed by unidentified actors (which had their face covered by light).
- Unlike Shotaro's and Philip's appearance in Movie War Mega Max, his appearance was only for a brief moment as Eiji wasn't able to enter the Underworld to meet Gentaro and Haruto.
- Interestingly, when the summoned Riders fought the monsters before chasing the armored vehicle in the Director's Cut, the BGM that they use for OOO was actually from Movie War Core, while the other Riders were from their respective television series.
- A teaser for Super Hero Taisen Z was shown at the end of this movie's screening, featuring Space Sheriff Gavan Type G and the line "I can't forgive Gavan!". Also featured are the Space Ironmen Kyodain from Kamen Rider Fourze the Movie: Everyone, Space is Here!, suggesting an emphasis on space heroes.
- Despite featuring a total of nine riders, Movie War Ultimatum features a teamup between eight riders, the current four primary riders of the Neo-Heisei era with the secondaries, with Kamen Rider Beast (who only appears at the end of the movie) traded for Kamen Rider Nadeshiko from Movie War Mega Max. As noted, the union of eight riders is reminiscent of Eight Riders vs. Galaxy King, which in a similar vein united the first eight Kamen Riders of the Showa era. Coincidentally, Movie War Mega Max featured homages to Eight Riders vs. Galaxy King in the form of Super Galaxy King and Suddendath.
- The Fourze Engage Ring and the older photograph featured in this movie are the center of a temporal paradox. The future version of Gentaro has the ring and the photo, and is implied to have had them for a long time; during the events of the movie, future Gentaro drops the photograph which is picked up by his past self and, at the end of the movie, he has Haruto give the Fourze Engage Ring to the contemporary Gentaro (along with the contemporary Fourze Driver, which he borrowed). The ring and the photograph are never seen "entering" this loop (with the actual photograph being taken after Gentaro's return to the future), and thus simply seems to spring into existence ex nihilo.
- The two people that Yu Kamimura mentioned, Mitz Mangrove and Matsuko Deluxe, are actually Japanese transgender celebrities, who crossdress both for their comedy acts and as part of their lifestyle.
- The scene where Gentaro has trouble pronouncing Poitrine's name and has to be assisted by Haruto is a reference to Kamen Rider Fourze the Movie: Everyone, It's Space Time! when a similar exchange occurs with Gentaro unable to initially pronounce 'Wizard'.
- During the scene in which Gentaro, Ryusei and Nadeshiko first arrive in the past, Yuki mentions to Kengo their trip to the Amazon referencing the events of Kamen Rider Fourze Hyper Battle DVD: Rocket Drill States of Friendship. As this movie is made canon in the following episodes of Wizard, the Hyper Battle DVD is made canon too.
- Beast's cameo is similar to Ryu Terui's cameo as they don't fight any combatmen (Although for Ryu, he doesn't have the Accel Driver in Movie War 2010, as he later gains it in episode 19 of Kamen Rider W).
- Also, this is the only Movie War film where the Secondary Rider's "early bird cameo" is only appear in Rider form and doesn't have BGM playing during his debut, instead it plays one of the sound effects from the new Rider's equipment.
- Fourze's Meteor Nadeshiko Fusion States is seen here, though much more powerful, echoes his Rocket States from his first Movie War, as both forms were created from Nadeshiko's power and sported a Rocket Module on both of Fourze's arms.
- This is the only film that has the Director's Cut version released at the same time as the regular version.
- However, it would be the last film to release a Director's cut of the Kamen Rider films.
- The way that Beast summons his Mantle is different from the television series.
- The closing card for Wizard's portion is different from the television series as the magic portal would formed the border rather than appearing at the lower left of the screen.
- Surprising, this style would be used for the Battride War games.
- This is the first Movie War that has the Secondary Rider utilizing his Final Form as well of featuring upgrade forms.
- This is the only Movie War that doesn't have titles for each portion of the film.
- It is hinted that Miu and Daimonji are still in a relationship after five years which Nozoma and Ryusei also seem to share with each other.
- In real life, if Gentaro and Kazeda were to invade people`s houses while also disrupting their privacy, they would quite likely face charges, especially in Gentaro`s case since he is a school teacher.
- It is questionable why there was a still active furnace where the psychic people held the meeting considering the fact that the place looked abandoned.
- It is also questionable how the Fourze Driver was destroyed by a furnace when it withstood worse (mainly atmospheric re-entry) from the Zodiarts and their attacks.
- OOO Putotyra Combo would only appear in CGI.
- This is the only movie where Nadeshiko Misaki (SOLU) meets Ryusei Sakuta for the first time, even though a real Nadeshiko Misaki came from Subaruboshi High School, the same school where Ryusei had attended.
- At the beginning of the final battle, there are a few shots where Gentaro's shirt comes untucked from his suit pants, only for it to be tucked in again in the next shot. This also happens to Haruto as well.
- In the Director's Cut, when OOO scans the Medajaribur, the OOO Scanner doesn't say "Triple Scanning Charge", which is similar to when OOO first appeared in Kamen Rider W Forever: A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate.
- Also in the Director's Cut, Double transforms from HeatTrigger into FangJoker during the final battle. However, this is impossible for two reasons.
- It is made clear in Kamen Rider W that the Fang Memory only appears to Philip when he is in trouble, and that Philip must be the one acting as the body of Double in order to use FangJoker. But, given the amount of fighting that occurs and the voice of the Rider during the fight, it is almost assuredly Shotaro fighting as Double, which means he should not have access to the FangJoker form..
- FangJoker can only be used as the only transformation in a battle. As mentioned above, the person acting as the body must be Phillip, who cannot use other forms, as the other forms use his soul instead. As a result, Double is never able to transforms from FangJoker directly into another form, nor does Double ever able to transform from another form directly into FangJoker.
- The psychic abilities in this movie are labeled as pyrokinesis, which makes no sense as pyrokinesis is another term for fire manipulation. The correct name would be telekinesis (or in this case, psychokinesis).
- ↑ Template:Citation/core
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/08/kamen-rider-wizard-x-fourze-movie-wars.html
- ↑ http://info.movies.yahoo.co.jp/detail/tymv/id343647/
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/09/kamen-rider-movie-wars-ultimatum-full-cast-list-revealed.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/09/kamen-rider-wizard-fourze-movie-wars-ultimatum-revealed.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/09/gentaro-becomes-teacher-in-kamen-rider-movie-wars-ultimatum.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/10/kamen-rider-ooo-w-and-more-joins-movie-wars-ultimatum.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/10/movie-wars-ultimatum-space-kamen-rider-club-vs-monster-alliance.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/10/kamen-rider-wizard-fourze-ultimatum-the-kamen-rider-club-after-5-years.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/11/new-image-of-inazuman-in-kamen-rider-wizard-fourze-movie-wars-ultimatum.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/11/inazuman-in-kamen-rider-wizard-fourze-movie-wars-ultimatum.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/09/kamen-rider-movie-wars-ultimatum-full-cast-list-revealed.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/10/movie-wars-ultimatum-space-kamen-rider-club-vs-monster-alliance.html
- ↑ http://eiga.com/news/20121031/1/
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/10/seikima-iis-demon-kakka-to-guest-star-in-kamen-rider-movie-wars-ultimatum.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/11/kamen-rider-beast-in-movie-wars-ultimatum-spoilers.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/11/kamen-rider-fourze-meteor-nadeshiko-fusion-states-appears.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/11/more-8-kamen-riders-inazuman-at-movie-war-ultimatum.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/11/kamen-rider-movie-wars-ultimatum-theme-revealed-forest-of-rock.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/12/demon-kakkas-forest-of-rocks-dance-version-kamen-rider-girls.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/12/demon-kakkas-forest-of-rocks-short-pv-released.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/08/kamen-rider-wizard-x-fourze-movie-wars.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/09/kamen-rider-fourze-wizard-movie-wars-ultimatum-first-promo.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/10/kamen-rider-movie-wars-ultimatum-full-trailer-streamed.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/10/four-kamen-riders-transform-in-movie-wars-ultimatum.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/10/wizard-fourze-movie-wars-ultimatum-six-kamen-riders.html
- ↑ www.jefusion.com/2012/10/kamen-rider-movie-wars-ultimatum-wizard-fourze-vs-akumaizer.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/10/kamen-rider-fourze-wizard-movie-wars-ultimatum-2nd-tv-promo-streamed.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/11/kamen-rider-movie-wars-ultimatum-2nd-full-trailer.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/11/kamen-rider-movie-wars-ultimatum-tvcm.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/11/more-kamen-rider-movie-wars-ultimatum-images-posted.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/11/4th-kamen-rider-movie-war-ultimatum-tv-promo-posted.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/11/kamen-rider-wizard-special-op-ft-movie-wars-ultimatum.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/12/2nd-kamen-rider-wizard-special-op-ft-movie-war-ultimatum.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/12/3rd-kamen-rider-wizard-special-op-ft-movie-war-ultimatum.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/12/4th-kamen-rider-wizard-special-op-ft-movie-war-ultimatum.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/12/5th-kamen-rider-movie-war-ultimatum-tv-promo-streamed.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/11/new-kamen-rider-movie-wars-ultimatum-poster-reveals-inazuman.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2012/12/kamen-rider-movie-war-ultimatum-debuts-on-top-of-japan-box-office.html
- ↑ 40.0 40.1 40.2 40.3 40.4 40.5 40.6 40.7 Theatrical pamphlet
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2013/02/details-for-kamen-rider-movie-war-ultimatum-blu-ray-dvd-release.html