|This article is about a/an series entry (the 28th) in the Kamen Rider Series.|
|Kamen Rider Build|
|Number of episodes:||TBA|
|First episode:||That One with the Best Match|
|Intro:||Be The One|
|Original airing:||September 3, 2017 - TBA|
Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
Kamen Rider Build (仮面ライダービルド Kamen Raidā Birudo) is a Japanese tokusatsu drama in Toei Company's Kamen Rider Series. It is the nineteenth series in the Heisei period run and the twenty-eighth series overall. The series started on September 3rd, 2017, joining Uchu Sentai Kyuranger in the Super Hero Time line-up after the finale of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.
The tagline of the series is, “The laws of victory have been decided!” One of the underlying motifs of this season is science and scientific principles.
- "It has been 10 years since Pandora Box was discovered on Mars and caused the Skywall tragedy. Our country was divided into Touto, Seito and Hokuto, resulting in untold chaos."
10 years ago, the “Pandora Box” was found on Mars. On Earth, it created walls that divided Japan into Touto (Eastern Capital), Hokuto (Northern Capital) and Seito (Western Capital) and brought along the Smash, unidentified lifeforms that attack people.
Sento Kiryu, a prodigy physicist, transforms into Kamen Rider Build to fight the Smash.
The Touto government requests his help in deciphering the mystery behind the Pandora Box and the Smash. There is one mystery not even Sento can solve: his own past. The only memory he has left of more than 20 years is the existence of a sinister figure called Night Rogue. There is one man who holds the key to Sento’s memories: A prison escapee by the name of Ryuga Banjo, who adamantly denies committing the murder he is accused of. Misora Isurugi, who works with Sento, has the ability to purify the harmful components the Smash are made of.
Sento transforms into Kamen Rider Build in order to uncover the mystery surrounding the Pandora Box, the Smash and his amnesia.
Kamen Rider Build
|Kamen Rider Cross-Z||Ryuga Banjou|
|Kamen Rider Cross-Z Charge|
|Kamen Rider Grease||TBA|
|Kamen Rider Rogue||TBA|
Kamen Rider OOO
|Kamen Rider Fourze||Gentaro Kisaragi|
|Kamen Rider Gaim||Kouta Kazuraba|
|Kamen Rider Ghost||Takeru Tenkuji|
|Kamen Rider Ex-Aid||Emu Hojo|
|Kamen Rider Genm||Kuroto Dan|
Kamen Rider Para-DX
|Kamen Rider Ex-Aid|
|Kamen Rider Brave||Hiiro Kagami|
|Kamen Rider Snipe||Taiga Hanaya|
|Kamen Rider Lazer Turbo||Kiriya Kujo|
- Main article: Faust
|Night Rogue||Gentoku Himuro ► Nariaki Utsumi ► Gentoku Himuro|
|Blood Stalk||Soichi Isurugi|
- Main article: Smash
|Needle Smash||Unidentified man|
|Burn Smash||Kasumi Ogura|
|Flying Smash||Reika Kine|
|Mirage Smash||Masahiro Nabeshima|
|Square Smash||Unidentified person|
|Press Smash||Tatsuya Kishida|
|Strong Smash Hazard||Kyoka Katsuragi|
|Flying Smash Hazard||Shingo Kuwata|
|Press Smash Hazard||Eita Kawai|
|Stretch Smash||Sawa Takigawa|
Nanba Heavy Industries
|Kaiser||Kaisei Mogami |
|Kaiser Reverse||Kaisei Mogami (World of Ex-Aid)|
|Kaisei Mogami & Kaisei Mogami (World of Ex-Aid) |
- Main article: Kamen Rider Build Episodes
Similar to the previous series, half of each episode's title is an English word, though spelled in katakana instead of English letters, and the other is written in kanji. Most of the episodes contain formulas from mathematics or physics to form each episode number in the onscreen titles.
- That One with the Best Match (ベストマッチな奴ら Besuto Macchi na Yatsu ra)
- The Innocent Runaway (無実のランナウェイ Mujitsu no Rannawei)
- Borderline of Justice (正義のボーダーライン Seigi no Bōdārain)
- The Testimony Will Be Zero (証言はゼロになる Shōgen Wa Zero ni naru)
- Dangerous Identity (危ういアイデンティティー Ayaui Aidentitī)
- Moonsault of Anger (怒りのムーンサルト Ikari no Mūnsaruto)
- The Devil's Scientist (悪魔のサイエンティスト Akuma no Saientisuto)
- Memory Starts To Talk (メモリーが語りはじめる Memorī Ga Katari Hajimeru)
- The Trap of Project Build (プロジェクトビルドの罠 Purojekuto Birudo No Wana)
- Technology of Destruction (滅亡のテクノロジー Metsubō No Tekunorojī)
- Burning Dragon (燃えろドラゴン Moero Doragon)
- Theory of Conspiracy (陰謀のセオリー Inbō No Seorī)
- Who Takes Off The Veil? (ベールを脱ぐのは誰？ Bēru o Nugu no wa Dare?)
- The False Kamen Rider (偽りの仮面ライダー Itsuwari no Kamen Raidā)
- Judging Sento Kiryu! (桐生戦兎をジャッジしろ！ Kiryu Sento Jajji Shiro!)
- Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FINAL: Build & Ex-Aid with Legend Riders (仮面ライダー平成ジェネレーションズFINALビルド＆エグゼイドwithレジェンドライダー Kamen Raidā Heisei Jenerēshonzu Fainaru: Birudo ando Eguzeido wizu Rejendo Raidā)
- Transformation Lessons ~The Laws Of Transformation Are Set!~ (仮面ライダービルド 変身講座～変身の法則は決まった！～ Kamen Raidā Birudo Henshin Kōza Henshin No Hōsoku Wa Kimatta!)
- Sento Kiryu (桐生 戦兎 Kiryū Sento): Atsuhiro Inukai (犬飼 貴丈 Inukai Atsuhiro)
- Ryuga Banjou (万丈 龍我 Banjyō Ryūga): Eiji Akaso (赤楚 衛二 Akaso Eiji)
- Misora Isurugi (石動 美空 Isurugi Misora): Kaho Takada (高田 夏帆 Takada Kaho)
- Nariaki Utsumi (内海 成彰 Nariaki Utsumi): Yuki Ochi (越智 友己 Ochi Yūki)
- Sawa Takigawa (滝川 紗羽 Takigawa Sawa): Yukari Taki (滝 裕可里 Taki Yukari)
- Takumi Katsuragi (葛城 巧 Katsuragi Takumi): Yukiaki Kiyama (木山廉彬 Kiyama Yukiaki)
- Eita Kawai (河合栄多 Kawai Eita): Tsukasa Honjo (本庄 司 Honjō Tsukasa)
- Gentoku Himuro (氷室 幻徳 Himuro Gentoku): Kensei Mikami (水上剣星 Mikami Kensei)
- Soichi Isurugi (石動 惣一 Isurugi Souichi): Yasuyuki Maekawa (前川泰之 Maekawa Yasuyuki)
- Taizan Himuro (氷室 泰山 Himuro Taizan): Meikyo Yamada (山田明郷 Yamada Meikyō)
- Masakuni Mido (御堂正邦 Midō Masakuni): Norimasa Fuke (冨家規政 Fuke Norimasa)
- Yoshiko Tajimi (多治見 喜子 Tajimi Yoshiko): Ryoko Gi (魏 涼子 Gi Ryōko)
- Jusaburo Nanba (難波重三郎 Nanba Jūsaburō): Akira Hamada (浜田 晃 Hamada Akira)
- Blood Stalk (ブラッドスターク Buraddo Sutāku, Voice): Tetsuo Kanao (金尾 哲夫 Kanao Tetsuo)
- Build Driver (ビルドドライバー Birudo Doraibā, Voice): KORBY (コービー Kōbī)
- Narration: Bucky Koba (バッキー木場 Bakki Koba)
- Kamen Rider Build: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Kamen Rider Cross-Z: Eitoku (永徳)
- Night Rogue: Jun Watanabe (渡辺 淳 Watanabe Jun)
- Blood Stalk: Kazuya Okada (岡田 和也 Okada Kazuya)
- This series will run through 2018, the 80th anniversary of Shotaro Ishinomori's birth.
- This series will be the final Rider series to have a full televised run in the Heisei Era; the series after Build will be in a similar position to Kamen Rider Black RX in that it will run during the transition of reigning emperors. Emperor Akihito will abdicate the throne in April 30, 2019 to his son Prince Naruhito, thus beginning a new era of Japan.
- With this series, Kamen Rider's timeslot changes from 8am to 9am starting in October.
- This Kamen Rider series shares some similar elements with its first Super Hero Time partner, Uchu Sentai Kyuranger.
- Both take place in separate universes from their respective franchises.
- Both universes are dystopian (Jark Matter's conquest of Earth along with the entire universe for Kyuranger and the Sky Wall Disaster and Japan's division for Build).
- The heroes from both series visited their respective franchises' main universes and they met and fought alongside some of their predecessors who live there.
- Additionally, while Kamen Rider Decade explored the concept of alternate universes and continuities, Build is the first Kamen Rider season to fully exist in a unique, independent universe that is not based on a past Kamen Rider season.
- The main villains of both series are heads of government (In Kyuranger's case Don Armage proclaimed himself the Shogun of the Universe [including the Earth] after conquering it prior to the beginning of the series, while in Build's case since the end of episode 10, Gentoku Himuro/Night Rogue is the Acting Prime Minister of Touto due to the hospitalization of his father).
- Both series' collectibles have a sliding gimmick prior to their usage for transformation.
- Both take place in separate universes from their respective franchises.
- This is the first series since:
- Kamen Rider Wizard to premiere in September.
- Kamen Rider Fourze to have a female vocalist sing its opening theme.
- Entire Kamen Rider history to have a non-Native Japanese singer provide vocals for its opening theme.
- Kamen Rider Decade to use only "Form" in naming the Rider's forms instead of using a unique term like Combo, States, etc.
- In keeping with the science motif, a few of the equations seen in the show are based on math, scientific theories or scientific principles. For example, the last equation seen in the opening intro right next to Kamen Rider Build is Boltzmann's entropy formula.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5363115212?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=0&pn=0&
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1CbwR8RMzg
- ↑ http://beyondfiction.ru/_nw/4/44702067.jpg
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/11/30/japan-emperor-akihito-abdication/912256001/
|Kamen Rider Series|
|Showa Era (1971-1994)|
|Kamen Rider • V3 • X • Amazon • Stronger • Skyrider • Super-1 • ZX (TV special) • Black • Black RX|
|Heisei Era (2000-2009)|
|Kuuga • Agito • Ryuki • 555 • Blade • Hibiki • Kabuto • Den-O • Kiva • Decade|
|Heisei Era Phase 2 (2009-present)|
|W • OOO • Fourze • Wizard • Gaim • Drive • Ghost • Ex-Aid • Build|
|Remakes and Other Series|
|Kamen Rider G • The First (remake) • The Next (remake) • Kamen Rider 1 (reboot/remake) • Kamen Rider Amazons|
|English Adaptation Rider Series|
|Masked Rider • Dragon Knight|
|View • Talk • Edit|