|"I need to collect more data to complete my research." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an video game project in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Kamen Rider Chronicle (仮面ライダークロニクル Kamen Raidā Kuronikuru, lit. "Masked Rider Chronicle") is a game in development being created by Kuroto Dan as part of his master plan. Little is known about what exactly it is other than being ambiguously and maliciously described by Kuroto as the "only game people will ever need" and sees it as a means to restore his credibility to regain control of Genm Corp. Parad is interested in the development of the game as well, wanting to be the first to play it and sees Emu Hojo as the perfect opponent for the game.
It is later revealed by Dan that Kamen Rider Chronicle would be a survival-style game where everyone is given the ability to become a Kamen Rider, for the purpose of fighting monsters and kill each other until the strongest survives, as a mean of costing their own life in real-life to death.
Once Kuroto is killed by Parad, Parad took over his project in his own way.
Dan reveals that the money given to him by Taiga in exchange for a new Driver and the completed BangBang Shooting Gashat was used to fund this game.
- Salty Bugster (Mighty Action X)
- Aranbura Bugster (Taddle Quest)
- Revol Bugster (Bang Bang Shooting)
- Motors Bugster (Bakusou Bike)
- Gatton Bugster (Gekitotsu Robots)
- Vernier Bugster (Jet Combat)
- Kaiden Bugster (Giri Giri Chambara)
- Charlie Bugster (Shakariki Sports)
- Poppi Pipopapo (DoReMiFa Beat)
- Graphite (Drago Knight Hunter Z)
- Parad/Kamen Rider Para-DX (Perfect Puzzle & Knock Out Fighter)
Component Kamen Riders
Kamen Rider Chronicle also contains data on the following Kamen Rider players.
to be added
- The game itself shares similarities with the titular game of the anime/light novel Sword Art Online, where people are within a virtual environment and the person who made the video game turns it into a game where people must fight with their own lives at stake.
- Another similarity is that both games are MMOs and the players' Game Over would result their deaths in real-world.
- The concept of Kamen Rider Chronicle is similar to the Rider Fight of Kamen Rider Ryuki in that it involves Riders fighting to death for the sake of survival. And while the Rider Fight is decided in the Mirror World, Kamen Rider Chronicle's fight for survival is decided in the real world.
- With the exception of Poppi, the title screen is similar to the stage select for the original Mega Man, with each Gashat boss's portrait mirroring that of the Robot Masters.
- The game containing representation from every Genm Corp game is likely a reference to the famous Nintendo series Super Smash Bros, where mostly various famous Nintendo characters (such as Mario, Link, Kirby and Pikachu) battle.