|This article is about a/an film in Kamen Rider Decade.|
|Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker|
|A movie for Kamen Rider Decade and All Riders|
|Release date August 8, 2009|
|Written by Shōji Yonemura|
|Directed by Osamu Kaneda|
|Order in Continuity|
Black × Black RX
Cho Kamen Rider Den-O & Decade Neo Generations: The Onigashima Warship
Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010
Kamen Rider Decade The Movie: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker (劇場版 仮面ライダーディケイド オールライダー対大ショッカー, Gekijōban Kamen Raidā Dikeido: Ōru Raidā tai Daishokkā?, Masked Rider Decade The Movie: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker) is the film adaptation of the 2009 Kamen Rider Series, Kamen Rider Decade.
The film was released in Japanese theaters on August 8, 2009, alongside the Samurai Sentai Shinkenger film, Samurai Sentai Shinkenger The Movie: The Fateful War. In its first week in theaters of Japan, it opened at the #1 spot, edging out Harry Potter (#2) and Pokémon (#3), earning over 2 billion yen (approx. US$21M) in box office revenues.
Production and casting Edit
As Decade is billed as the 10th anniversary series of the Heisei period run of the Kamen Rider Series, the film features all ten of the lead Heisei Kamen Riders, as well as all of the Shōwa period Kamen Riders, leading to a total of 25 Riders (with three secondary Riders and three Diend-summoned Riders). Tetsuo Kurata reprises his role as Kotaro Minami and Toshiki Kashu reprises his role as Shouichi Tsugami. New actors portraying old redesigned characters include Renji Ishibashi as Doctor Shinigami and Ren Osugi as Ambassador Hell. The film also features Moe Arai as Tsukasa's sister Sayo Kadoya and Ryuichi Oura as Nobuhiko Tsukikage, Decade's incarnation of Shadow Moon. Filming began in May 2009.
Gackt, also celebrating his 10th anniversary as a solo artist, released "The Next Decade" for the film's theme song, as he had released "Journey through the Decade" as the theme song for the television series. Gackt also appears in the film as Jōji Yūki.
The film also features the debut appearances of Kamen Rider Kuuga Rising Ultimate and the 11th Heisei Kamen Rider: Kamen Rider Double.
To promote the film, Ren Osugi and Renji Ishibashi appeared as their characters in Tokyo promoting themselves as members of the Dai-Shocker Party, tying in with the House of Representatives of Japan election of 2009. Also for the film, 7-Eleven stores in Japan have contests to win All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker collectibles, in addition to selling special Kamen Rider Decade merchandise with Ganbaride cards and Heisei Rider 10th Anniversary merchandise.
The Hikari Studio arrives in a new A.R. World where, after seeing that Tsukasa's photos of this world are coming out perfectly, Natsumi realizes they may be in Tsukasa's home world: the World of Decade. Finding a mansion depicted on the backdrop that took them here, Tsukasa and company enter and meet a girl named Sayo, who identifies Tsukasa as her older brother. Tsukasa still cannot remember as Sayo's caretaker Nobuhiko Tsukikage arrives to tell that Tsukasa's arrival has distorted the world and this can only be fixed by the strongest Kamen Rider existing in this world. After his memories return, Tsukasa orders Nobuhiko to summon every Rider for a tournament to determine the strongest one. After numerous matches, it comes down to a 6-man tag team match between the team of Decade, Kuuga, and Diend vs. V3, BLACK, and Super-1. Upon victory, Tsukasa and company end up into a giant castle with Yuusuke and Natsumi finding themselves in the throne room surrounded by monsters as Eijiro appears, only to reveal himself as Doctor Shinigami as Yuusuke and Natsumi learn that they are in Dai-Shocker's base of operations as the organization welcomes Tsukasa's return as Dai-Shocker's leader.
Ending up in the dungeon, Natsumi and Yuusuke are ejected into the sewers while coping with these shocking revelations. Arriving to the Kadoya mansion, only to learn that Nobuhiko and Sayo are with Dai-Shocker as well. With Nobuhiko as Shadow Moon and Sayo uses the powers she has from the Stone of the Earth to attack Yuusuke, unleashing the greatest and most dangerous of Kuuga's powers within him. Yuusuke tells Natsumi to run away before the powers are unleashed. Nobuhiko and Sayo then approach Tsukasa, who reveal their plans to overthrow him.
Sayo tells Tsukasa that she cannot forgive him for abandoning her and has now become High Priestess Bishium. Nobuhiko attacks Tsukasa with the Satan Saber and drops him into the sewers, where he is attacked by Yuusuke as Kuuga Rising Ultimate, under the control of Sayo. Though Tsukasa escapes, Nobuhiko orders an attack on the city to eliminate all of Dai-Shocker's enemies. Tsukasa goes to the Hikari Studio to try to reconcile with Natsumi, who can no longer trust him knowing that he was the leader of Dai-Shocker. Tsukasa pleads with her as the Hikari Studio is now his only home, but Natsumi still refuses, as she is now alone in the world.
Later, Natsumi finds herself in the middle of Dai-Shocker's attack on the city when Narutaki comes to save her. They run off and are then saved by Daiki who had disguised himself as one of the attacking Shocker Soldiers. Narutaki tells Daiki that the only way to possibly save the world is to gather the rest of the Kamen Riders. Elsewhere, with no one to turn to, Tsukasa is confronted by Jōji Yūki who attempts to get revenge on him for having lost his arm while working for Dai-Shocker. He is about to finish Tsukasa off until he realizes that Tsukasa has changed and that he is now Dai-Shocker's target. Yūki pulls off his arm, revealing its robotic replacement and allows Tsukasa to escape as he prepares his transformation into Riderman.
Back with Natsumi and Narutaki, Diend has summoned Ohja and Kick Hopper to help them fight Dai-Shocker, but the two Riders decide that they would rather side with Dai-Shocker instead. Diend summons Raia, Gai, and Punch Hopper to deal with their new enemies before they are attacked by the evil Kamen Riders. But they are ambushed by a Dai-Shocker platoon under General Jark as Tsukasa arrives, now intent on fighting Dai-Shocker and saving his friends. With Diend's aid, Decade drives off the monsters as Jark is destroyed by Diend.
Making their way to Dai-Shocker's castle, Tsukasa, Natsumi and Daiki are confronted by the entire Dai-Shocker army led by Doctor Shinigami and Ambassador Hell as Ikadevil and Garagaranda. Things seem bleak until all of the other Riders arrive. After Garagaranda and Ikadevil are destroyed, the Bishium-controlled Kamen Rider Kuuga Rising Ultimate arrives to kill Decade. Upon realizing that he is actually talking to his sister, Tsukasa makes Sayo realize that Shadow Moon is only using her to further his goals. Sayo realizes the error of her ways, and destroys the Stone of the Earth, freeing Yuusuke of her control.
Together, Decade, and Kuuga Rising Ultimate Form fight Shadow Moon, but are overpowered, until the new Kamen Rider Double arrives. Double takes out Shadow Moon on their own before taking his leave. All of the other Riders join Decade in an All Rider Kick, destroying Shadow Moon and the Dai-Shocker castle. This awakens King Dark as Diend arrives with Kamen Rider J. Using the Decadriver Final FormRide card, he turns Decade into the Jumbo Decadriver which then turns J into Decade Complete Form Jumbo Formation and he destroys King Dark. After parting ways with the Riders, and making amends with Sayo, Tsukasa decides to continue his journey within the Hikari Studio, his true home, where Eijiro appears as if nothing had happened.
Continuity and PlacementEdit
- Kamen Rider Decade: Set between episodes 29 and 30.
- Kamen Rider W: Their appearance was set before the series starts.
- Main article: World of Decade
The film primarily takes place within the A.R. World that is the true home of Tsukasa Kadoya and the center of Dai-Shocker's operations, whose symbol connects Tsukasa to them. Tsukasa is reunited with his sister Sayo, who is somehow involved in Dai-Shocker as she is protected by Nobuhiko Tsukikage who can transform into Shadow Moon.
Kamen Riders (All Riders)Edit
Hikari Studio RidersEdit
|Black RX||Kotaro Minami|
- And Introducing:
|Shadow Moon||Nobuhiko Tsukikage|
- Great Leader of Dai-Shocker (Tsukasa Kadoya)
- Doctor Shinigami/Ikadevil (Eijiro Hikari)
- Ambassador Hell/Garagaranda
- General Jark
- High Priestess Bishium (Sayo Kadoya)
- Dai-Shocker Combatmen
- Destron Combatmen
- Shōwa Kaijin
- Gurongi (Kamen Rider Kuuga)
- Lords (Kamen Rider Agito)
- Mirror Monsters (Kamen Rider Ryuki)
- Orphnoch (Kamen Rider 555)
- Undead (Kamen Rider Blade)
- Makamou (Kamen Rider Hibiki)
- Worms (Kamen Rider Kabuto)
- Imagin (Kamen Rider Den-O)
- Fangire (Kamen Rider Kiva)
Internet spin-off films Edit
Much like with the Kamen Rider Kiva film Kamen Rider Kiva: King of the Castle in the Demon World, Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker will have a series of Internet and cellphone spin-off films titled Net Edition Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders Super Spin-off (ネット版仮面ライダーディケイド オールライダー超スピンオフ, Nettoban Kamen Raidā Dikeido: Ōru Raidā Sūpā Supin'ofu?). Thirty of these short films are made, with the first available starting July 17, 2009. The topics include Stronger trying to get Tackle being included as a Kamen Rider, interviews with the suit actors, quiz shows with Tsukasa, Natsumi, Yusuke, Daiki, Kenichi Suzumura, and Narutaki as contestants, sports competitions between the Kamen Riders, and suit design explanations. The short films featuring the characters of Decade are set in the World of Net (ネットの世界, Netto no Sekai?), similar to other settings featured in Decade.
- Petition! Kamen Rider Tackle!! (陳情！仮面ライダータックル!!, Chinjō! Kamen Raidā Takkuru!!?)
- Petition! Shin: Kamen Rider Chapter 1!! (陳情！真・カメンライダー第1章!!, Chinjō! Shin Kamen Raidā Dai Isshō!!?)
- Petition! Diend Super Machine Legend!! (陳情！ディエンド超マシン伝説!!,Chinjō! Diendo Sūpā Mashin Densetsu!!?)
- Petition! Deneb Wants a Soft Vinyl Toy Too!! (陳情！デネブだってソフビがほしい!!, Chinjō! Denebu datte Sofubi ga Hoshii!!?)
- Check! Faiz vs. Dry Taste Jaws!! (チェック！ファイズ VS 辛口ジョーズ!!, Chekku! Faizu Bāsasu Karakuchi Jōzu!!?)
- Check! Kiva vs. Pumpkin Goblin!! (チェック！キバ VS 小悪魔カボチャ!!, Chekku! Kiba Bāsasu Koakuma Kabocha!!?)
- Check! Hibiki's Useful Maziora!! (チェック！響鬼のお役立ちマジョーラ!!, Chekku! Hibiki no Oyakudachi Majōra!!?)
- Check! Den-O's Belt's T Mark?! (チェック！電王のベルトはゆるＴくまＴ?!, Chekku! Den'ō no Beruto wa Yuru Tī Kuma Tī?!?)
- Check! Pink's Revenge, Decade SOS!! (チェック！ピンクの逆襲、ディケイドＳＯＳ!!, Chekku! Pinku no Gyakushū, Dikeido Esu Ō Esu!!?)
- True Story! Decade's Mask Revealed!! (実録！ディケイドの仮面をあばけ!!, Jitsuroku! Dikeido no Kamen o Abake!!?)
- Bang! Heisei Rider Field Day!!! (First Part) (Last Part) (ガチ！平成ライダー運動会!!! (前編)(後編), Gachi! Heisei Raidā Undōkai!! (Zenpen) (Kōhen)?)
- Bang! Shōwa Rider Field Day!!! (First Part) (Last Part) (ガチ！昭和ライダー運動会!! (前編)(後編), Gachi! Shōwa Raidā Undōkai!! (Zenpen) (Kōhen)?)
- That One! Seiji Takaiwa: Terrifying Identity? (どれだ！高岩成二 恐怖の正体？, Dore da! Takaiwa Seiji Kyōfu no Shōtai??)
- That One! Eitoku: Beware of Eito-kun? (どれだ！永徳 ８くんにご用心？, Dore da! Eitoku Eitokun ni Goyōjin??)
- That One! Jiro Okamoto: Final Blow Diet!! (どれだ！岡元次郎 必殺ダイエット!!, Dore da! Okamoto Jirō Hissatsu Daietto!!?)
- That One! Jun Watanabe: The Identity of Child X? (どれだ！渡辺淳 チャイルドＸの正体は？, Dore da! Watanabe Jun Chairudo Ekkusu no Shōtai wa??)
- That One! Kenji Tominaga: Revenge of the Nice Ass!! (どれだ！富永研司 美尻の復しゅう!!, Dore da! Tominaga Kenji Bishiri no Fukushū!!?)
- Quiz! Distinguishing the First Rider (クイズ！１号ライダーを見分けろ!!, Kuizu! Ichigō Raidā o Miwakero!!?)
- Quiz! The Rider's Secret Weapons (クイズ！武器ライダー秘密のかたみ!!, Kuizu! Buki Raidā Himitsu no Katami!!?)
- Test! Look, Get on the Scale!! (検定！見たか、乗ったぞ体重計!!, Kentei! Mita ka, Notta zo Taijūkei!!?)
- Test! The Rider Look-Alikes!! (検定！そっくりさんライダー現る!!, Kentei! Sokkurisan Raidā Arawaru!!?)
- Test! Rider Vehicle Battle!! (検定！ライダー乗り物大作戦!!, Kentei! Raidā Norimono Dai Sakusen!!?)
- Quiz! Decade Countdown!! (クイズ！ディケイドを数えろ!!, Kuizu! Dikeido o Kazoero!!?)
- Transform! Rider 1 is Looking at the Camera!! (変身！１号ライダーはカメラをにらめ!!, Henshin! Ichigō Raidā wa Kamera o Nirame!!?)
- Transform! Amazon is Looking at this Man!! (変身！アマゾンは男を見せろ!!, Henshin! Amazon wa Otoko o Misero!!?)
- Transform! Kuuga is a Stealthy Blowing Wind!! (変身！クウガは忍風を吹かせるな!!, Henshin! Kūga wa Ninpū o Fukaseru na!!?)
- Transform! Ryuki is a Changing Cut!! (変身！龍騎はカットを変えろ!!, Henshin! Ryūki wa Katto o Kaero!!?)
- Transform! Den-O is Avoiding Rush Hour!! (変身！電王はラッシュアワーを避けろ!!, Henshin! Den'ō wa Rasshuawā o Sakero!!?)
- Transform! Decade is Folding Cards!! (変身！ディケイドはカードを折るな!!, Henshin! Dikeido wa Kādo o Oru na!!?)
- Check! Double's Fierce Changing Tech!! (チェック！Ｗの激チェン着回しテク!!, Chekku! Daburu no Geki Chen Kimawashi Teku!!?)
- Tsukasa Kadoya (門矢 士 Kadoya Tsukasa?): Masahiro Inoue (井上 正大 Inoue Masahiro?)
- Yusuke Onodera (小野寺 ユウスケ Onodera Yūsuke?): Ryouta Murai (村井 良大 Murai Ryōta?)
- Natsumi Hikari (光 夏海 Hikari Natsumi?): Kanna Mori (森 カンナ Mori Kanna?)
- Daiki Kaito (海東 大樹 Kaitō Daiki?): Kimito Totani (戸谷 公人 Totani Kimito?)
- Kotaro Minami (南 光太郎 Minami Kōtarō?): Tetsuo Kurata (倉田 てつを Kurata Tetsuo?)
- Nobuhiko Tsukikage (月影 ノブヒコ Tsukikage Nobuhiko?): Ryuichi Oura (大浦 龍宇一 Ōura Ryūichi?)
- Shouichi Tsugami (津上 翔一 Tsugami Shōichi?): Toshiki Kashu (賀集 利樹 Kashū Toshiki?)
- Jōji Yūki (結城 丈二 Yūki Jōji?): Gackt
- Narutaki (鳴滝?): Tatsuhito Okuda (奥田 達士 Okuda Tatsuhito?)
- Sayo Kadoya (門矢 小夜 Kadoya Sayo?): Moe Arai (荒井 萌 Arai Moe?)
- Eijiro Hikari/Doctor Shinigami (光 栄次郎／死神博士 Hikari Eijirō/Shinigami Hakase?): Renji Ishibashi (石橋 蓮司 Ishibashi Renji?)
- Ambassador Hell (地獄大使 Jigoku Taishi?): Ren Osugi (大杉 漣 Ōsugi Ren?)
- Young Tsukasa (幼少期の士 Yōshōki no Tsukasa?): Riku Ichikawa (市川 理矩 Ichikawa Riku?)
- Young Sayo (幼少期の小夜 Yōshōki no Sayo?): Momoka Ishii (石井 萌々果 Ishii Momoka?)
- General Jark (ジャーク将軍 Jāku Shōgun?, Voice): Seizō Katō (加藤 清三 Katō Seizō?)
- Kamen Rider 1 (仮面ライダー1号 Kamen Raidā Ichigō?, Voice): Tetsu Inada (稲田 徹 Inada Tetsu?)
- Kamen Rider 2 (仮面ライダー2号 Kamen Raidā Nigō?, Voice): Takahiro Fujimoto (藤本 たかひろ Fujimoto Takahiro?)
- Kamen Rider V3 (仮面ライダーV3 Kamen Raidā Bui Surī?, Voice): Hirofumi Tanaka (田中 大文 Tanaka Hirofumi?)
- Kamen Rider X, Garagaranda (仮面ライダーX、ガラガランダ Kamen Raidā Ekkusu, Garagaranda?, Voice): Kenichi Suzumura (鈴村 健一 Suzumura Ken'ichi?)
- Kamen Rider Amazon, Ikadevil (仮面ライダーアマゾン、イカデビル Kamen Raidā Amazon, Ikadebiru?, Voice): Tomokazu Seki (関 智一 Seki Tomokazu?)
- Kamen Rider ZX (仮面ライダーZX Kamen Raidā Zekurosu?, Voice): Kouta Nemoto (根本 幸多 Nemoto Kōta?)
- Momotaros/Kamen Rider Den-O (モモタロス／仮面ライダー電王 Momotarosu/Kamen Raidā Den'ō?, Voice): Toshihiko Seki (関 俊彦 Seki Toshihiko?)
- Kamen Rider Ouja (仮面ライダー王蛇 Kamen Raidā Ōja?, Voice): Takashi Hagino (萩野 崇 Hagino Takashi?)
- Kamen Rider KickHopper (仮面ライダーキックホッパー Kamen Raidā Kikku Hoppā?, Voice): Hidenori Tokuyama (徳山 秀典 Tokuyama Hidenori?)
- Kamen Rider Double (仮面ライダーW（ダブル） Kamen Raidā Daburu?, Voice): Renn Kiriyama (桐山 漣 Kiriyama Ren?), Masaki Suda (菅田 将暉 Suda Masaki?)
- Kiva-la (キバーラ Kibāra?, Voice): Miyuki Sawashiro (沢城 みゆき Sawashiro Miyuki?)
- Tournament Announce, Decadriver Voice, Diendriver Voice, K-Touch Voice (トーナメントアナウンス、ディケイドライバー音声、ディエンドライバー音声、ケータッチ音声 Tōnamento Anaunsu, Dikeidoraibā Onsei, Diendoraibā Onsei, Kētatchi Onsei?): Mark Okita (マーク 大喜多 Māku Ōkita?)
- Gaia Memory Voice (ガイアメモリ音声 Gaia Memori Onsei?): Fumihiko Tachiki (立木 文彦 Tachiki Fumihiko?)
- Voice of other Kamen Riders and other Dai-Shocker members: Yuki Anai (穴井 勇輝 Anai Yūki?), Toru Omura (大村 亨 Ōmura Tōru?), SATOSHI
- Kamen Rider Decade, Kamen Rider Double, Kamen Rider Den-O/Momotaros, Riderman, Kamen Rider X, Skyrider: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji?)
- Kamen Rider Diend, Kamen Rider Kiva, Kamen Rider 2, Kamen Rider Amazon, Kamen Rider Stronger: Eitoku (永徳 Eitoku?)
- Kamen Rider Kuuga: Kenji Tominaga (富永 研司 Tominaga Kenji?)
- Kamen Rider 1, Kamen Rider Super-1, Kamen Rider Black RX/Robo Rider/Bio Rider, Kamen Rider KickHopper: Jun Watanabe (渡辺 淳 Watanabe Jun?)
- Kamen Rider V3, Kamen Rider X, Kamen Rider Amazon: Makoto Itō (伊藤 慎 Itō Makoto?)
- Kamen Rider Stronger, Kamen Rider Black, Kamen Rider Black RX, Kamen Rider Shin, Kamen Rider J, Kamen Rider Ouja, Kamen Rider Ixa, Shadow Moon, Ikadevil, Garagaranda: Jiro Okamoto (岡元 次郎 Okamoto Jirō?)
- General Jark: Kazutoshi Yokoyama (横山 一敏 Yokoyama Kazutoshi?)
Kamen Rider Decade the Movie: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker Director's Cut DVD was be released on June 21, 2010. The director's cut DVD featured 13 minutes of additional scenes that were cut in the theater screenings. 
- Main article: Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker (manga)
A manga adaptation of All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker was made using the original script as a basis. Thus, it has many differences from the actual film.
- From this point on, Kamen Rider Summer movies now feature a cameo appearance of the current Rider's successor.
- This is the first movie to feature Kamen Rider J exclusively in his Jumbo Formation and not normal size. This would by followed by Kamen Rider Decade: The Last Story. Let's Go Kamen Riders and Super Hero Taisen, however, shown him only man-sized.
- This is the only movie that features Narutaki where he doesn't become a Past Rider villain.
- This is the first Kamen Rider Summer movie not to feature a Rider exclusive to Decade. The movie exclusive Kamen Rider for Decade, Kiva-la, would appear later in Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker .
- ^ "goo 映画". . Retrieved 2009-08-11.
- ^ "ライダー総出演、オールドファンも熱狂！ - 芸能 - SANSPO.COM". 2009-08-09. . Retrieved 2009-08-11.
- ^ Telebikun Magazine June 2009
- ^ "ＧＡＣＫＴ-リリース-ORICON STYLE ミュージック". . Retrieved 2009-06-28.
- ^ "仮面ライダーディケイド-SOUND WEB-". . Retrieved 2009-06-23.
- ^ [a] [b] Telebikun Magazine, August 2009
- ^ "']Kamen Rider' villains jump on political bandwagon[ › Japan Today: Japan News and Discussion". 2009-08-02. . Retrieved 2009-08-02.
- ^ "仮面ライダーディケイドキャンペーン | セブン-イレブン・ジャパン". . Retrieved 2009-08-04.
- DCD-Shin.jp - Official movie website hub (Japanese)
- Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker - Official movie website (Japanese)
- Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders Super Spin-Off - Official net movie website (Japanese)
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found