|This article is about a/an rider form used by several identities in Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight.|
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight may refer to any the following characters.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight
Dragon Knight has a very wide range of moves, most involving his contracted Advent Beast Dragredder, as well as a varied set of Advent Cards making him relatively balanced in terms of potential combat ability. However, he does not have any trick based Advent Cards like Camo's Clear Vent or Sting's Copy Vent or possess a personal weapon like Wing Knight's Dark Visor, Siren's Blanc Visor or Torque's Magna Visor.
Dragon Knight motorcycle is called the Dragon Cycle which transforms from his Kit's motorcycle
Dragredder is a red mechanical Japanese dragon which is Dragon Knight's Advent Beast. When Dragon Knight activates his Survive Mode card, Dragredder evolves into Dragranzer, a dragon that can turn into a motorcycle.
Dragon Knight's Advent Deck
Dragon Knight slots his cards on the dragon-like slot on his left arm called the Drag Visor. Before the contract was established, the design was more generic but worked the same way.
- Attack Vent: Summons Dragredder to directly attack his opponents.
- Sword Vent: Conjures a dragon-designed broadsword. Without the contract, it was a normal katana that broke easily.
- Strike Vent: Attaches a dragon-like gauntlet on his right hand to shoot a burst of flames, assisted by Dragredder.
- Guard Vent: Attaches dragon-like guards on his arms.
- Final Vent: Summons Dragredder for Dragon Knight's Final Vent. It consists of him jumping into the air, delivering a flying side kick powered by Dragredder's flames.
- Survive: Allows Dragon Knight to access Survive Mode and transforms Dragredder to Dragranzer. When activated, the background of the card shines with a spinning red flame effect.
- "Survive Mode!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
In his Survive Mode, his armor and Advent Deck change to a more defined crimson red and the dragon designs are even more emphasized. In addition, his new cards reinforce his balanced fighting style as well as give him a new trick-based Advent Card called Strange Vent.
Dragon Knight's slot changes from his arm slot to a dragon-like gun called the Drag Visor-Zwei. The Survive card is inserted inside the dragon mouth and the cards are slotted on the side of the slot.
- Attack Vent: Summons Dragranzer to directly attack his opponents.
- Sword Vent: Opens a blade on the slot (similar to a pocket knife).
- Shoot Vent: Summons Dragranzer who shoots a burst of flames.
- Guard Vent: Dragranzer coils around Dragon Knight which protects him from attacks.
- Trick Vent: Creates several copies of Dragon Knight.
- Strange Vent: An odd card which, upon being slotted, will become any card that any of the other Riders use (often the next card in their decks). The new card must be reslotted to use.
- Final Vent: Summons Dragranzer for Dragon Knight Survive Mode's Final Vent. Dragranzer transforms into a motorcycle that Dragon Knight rides. It will shoot fireballs at its enemies then ram itself into them.