|This article is about a/an special in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Continuity and Placement
to be added
Through Kiriya's laptop, the group stumbles upon his last message regarding a game needed to be cleared, the treasure-hunting game Bakusou Treasure. Hiiro plays the game first as he went into the virtual world and joined by Level 1 Lazer as a navigator. The two met Motors Bugster and gets a Game Over from destroying it. Seeing the game acted in a similar way to RPG, Emu used it and ran from Motors when negotiations failed. By disguising as a Bugster Virus, he managed to get the location of the treasure but received a Game Over when he arrived at the mysterious door and defeated by Genm.
Hiiro believes that Kiriya tries to fool the CR again in his posthumously but Emu decided to play the game again. Arriving at the door, he canceled his transformation and forced Lazer to reveal his purpose. Kiriya eventually reveals that Bakusou Treasure is a prototype of an ultimate game that would be produced by Genm Corp.. Kiriya managed to break into the game and tries to take on the data of dangerous Gashats that Kuroto hidden but his actions were blocked by a security program that took the appearance of Genm. Emu joins Kiriya again and the two bust in, leaving Lazer to deal with Genm while Ex-Aid grabs the treasure. Picking one of the Proto Gashats (Bakusou Bike), Ex-Aid's synchronization changed its appearance as he used it and destroy Genm. While gloating over their victory, Lazer steals the Gashat and disappears with other Proto Gashats.
Back in the real world, Emu believes that the real Kiriya helped him due to navigation system's traits, although Hiiro debunked this. In the post credit scene, Kiriya was shown in the Game World holding the normal Proto Bakusou Bike Gashat while smiling and proclaims to "start the race".
|Kamen Rider Lazer||Kiriya Kujo|
|Kamen Rider Ex-Aid||Emu Hojo|
|Kamen Rider Brave||Hiiro Kagami|
|Kamen Rider Genm||Genm|
- Kiriya Kujo (九条 貴利矢 Kujō Kiriya): Hayato Onozuka (小野塚 勇人 Onozuka Hayato)
- Emu Hojo (宝生 永夢 Hōjō Emu): Hiroki Iijima (飯島 寛騎 Iijima Hiroki)
- Hiiro Kagami (鏡 飛彩 Kagami Hiiro): Toshiki Seto (瀬戸 利樹 Seto Toshiki)
- Asuna Karino/Poppy Pipopapo (仮野 明日那/ポッピーピポパポ Karino Asuna/Poppī Pipopapo): Ruka Matsuda (松田 るか Matsuda Ruka)
- Motors Bugster (モータスバグスター Mōtasu Bagusutā, Voice): Shintaro Ohata (大畑 伸太郎 Ōhata Shintarō)
- Kamen Rider Lazer Level 1: Jiro Uchikawa (内川 仁朗 Uchikawa Jirō)
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Level 2, Level 0: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Kamen Rider Brave Level 2: Jun Watanabe (渡辺 淳 Watanabe Jun)
- Kamen Rider Genm Level 2, Level 3: Eitoku (永徳)
- Motors Bugster: Shigeki Ito (伊藤 茂騎 Itō Shigeki)
- Gashat Used:
- Level Used:
- Energy Items Used:
- Speeding-Up, Iron-Body, Instigate, High-Jump, Muscular, Recover, Giant, Invisible, Confusion, Emission, Liquefaction, Separation, Dark
- When Emu and Kiriya activate their Gashats, their Title Screens don't appear.
- Visual text for "Game Over" is shown for the first time.
- Kiriya's appearance in the post-credit scene serves as a foreshadowing to his revival in episode 34.
- All game references in this episode are related to the Dragon Quest series. However, even tough Emu and Hiiro are shown playing a Virtual Reality version of Dragon Quest, as of the date of the end of the production of the Kamen Rider Ex-Aid series no VR games based on the Dragon Quest series existed.