|This article is about a/an hyper battle video in Kamen Rider Fourze.|
|Kamen Rider Fourze Hyper Battle DVD: Rocket Drill States of Friendship|
|A special for Kamen Rider Fourze|
|Air date June 2012|
|Written by Riku Sanjo|
|Directed by Kyohei Yamaguchi|
Kamen Rider OOO Hyper Battle DVD: Quiz, Dance, and Takagarooba!?
Kamen Rider Wizard Hyper Battle DVD: Showtime with the Dance Ring
The Hyper Battle DVD for Kamen Rider Fourze is titled Kamen Rider Fourze Hyper Battle DVD: Rocket Drill States of Friendship (面ライダーフォーゼ 超バトルDVD 友情のロケットドリルステイツ Kamen Raidā Fōze Haipā Batoru Dī Bui Dī Yūjō no Roketto Doriru Suteitsu). Gentaro aims to become friends with Kamen Rider Amazon to obtain the Clear Drill Switch, which has crash landed in the Amazon River.
to be added
Gentaro aims to become friends with Kamen Rider Amazon, however, Amazon seems to be late to meet Gentaro, Yuki and Kengo. It is revealed that Amazon has been defeated by a upgraded Suddendath who was defeated by Fourze. So it's up to Kengo and Yuki to find Kamen Rider Amazon in the Amazon Rainforest while Gentaro as Fourze holds him off until Amazon arrives. The viewer is soon given a choice on which friendship symbol should be done after Amazon arrives. The choices are Amazon's or Fourze's, depending on which on is chosen. However the ending will change, if the Amazon choice is selected, then Amazon and Fourze (using the Claw and Scissor modules) will fight him together, but he will escape crying and Amazon gives Gentaro the Clear Drill switch and tells him to use it when he fights him again. If the Fourze choice is selected, Amazon will give Gentaro the Clear Drill switch to use and activate Rocket Drill states to defeat him.
Continuity and Placement
- The events of this DVD (presumably the correct ending with the Clear Drill switch) were later made canon in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum.
- This Special DVD actually takes place after Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Mega Max where Suddendath was destroyed by Fourze Rocket States.
- Gentaro Kisaragi (如月 弦太朗 Kisaragi Gentarō): Sota Fukushi (福士 蒼汰 Fukushi Sōta)
- Kengo Utahoshi (歌星 賢吾 Utahoshi Kengo): Ryuki Takahashi (高橋 龍輝 Takahashi Ryūki)
- Yuki Jojima (城島 ユウキ Jōjima Yūki): Fumika Shimizu (清水 富美加 Shimizu Fumika)
- Kamen Rider Amazon (仮面ライダーアマゾン Kamen Raidā Amazon, Voice): ?
- Suddendath Beta (サドンダスβ Sadondasu Bēta, Voice): Masami Iwasaki (岩崎 征実 Iwasaki Masami)
- Switches Used:
- Circle - Rocket, Elek (Offscreen), Fire (Offscreen), N Magnet (Offscreen), Claw (Amazon Choice)
- Cross - Launcher
- Triangle - Drill, Clear Drill (Fourze Choice)
- Square - Radar, S Magnet (Offscreen), Scissors (Amazon Choice)
- State Used:
- Base States, Rocket States (Flashback only), Elek States, Fire States, Magnet States, Rocket Drill States (Fourze Choice)
to be added
- Amazon's arrival on his bike is clearly footage from Amazon's series, due to how old the quality of the footage is compared to the rest of the special.
- This is the second Hyper Battle DVD that have one of the past Riders appearing in this special. The first was Kamen Rider Ryuki: Ryuki vs Kamen Rider Agito.